005

FOUR SEASONS ACADEMY [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

“Sooooo… are you back to your competitive eating days now?” Jongin said, laying himself on Shin Ryeong’s desk.

“I am,” she said, pushing the boy down from her desk. “and that is none  of your business.”

“Ouch…” Jongin whined rubbing his as soon as he landed on the ground. “That hurt, you know?”

“Really?” Shin Ryeong faked a concerned expression, then it turned to an evil smirk. “That was exactly what I wanted.”

“You really are a witch you know?” the frowning Kim Jongin muttered as he walked away from her.

“And you’re awesome!” her seatmate, who was no one other than Yoo Youngjae, added. “No one was able to do this to Kim Jongin ever before, you know?”

“Why? Because he stinks like a thousand dead fishes?”

“That was horrible” Youngjae wrinkled his nose “and no, because there’s a rumor around that he’s a part of mafia-“

“and that he’s also the personal stripper of the mafia boss.”

Youngjae turned to kill glare at the person who cut his sentence and came face to face with Jung Daehyun –who bent down to their eye level, apparently.

“Why the screaming hamburgers are you here Jung Daehyun?” Shin Ryeong, doing the glaring instead of Youngjae. Because Youngjae had frozen upon seeing Daehyun’s face so near and it looked like he wouldn’t come to his senses anytime soon.

“To visit my most favorite dongsaeng, of course!” Daehyun exclaimed with an exaggerated excitement.

“Who the hell is your favorite dongsaeng?..” Shin Ryeong rolled her eyes. “Anyway, go now. The classes are starting.”

Right when Daehyun was about to protest, the bell rang making Shin Ryeong win the round.

“I will be back!” Daehyun shouted leaning in to the class after he was already out, then he rushed to his own class.

Shin Ryeong turned to her poor seatmate.

“Yah! Hey! Youngjae! Yoo Youngjae! Earth to Youngjae! Hey, come back lover boy or I’m calling Gummy!”

“Lover boy janai!” Youngjae suddenly shouted.

“You aren’t Japanese either!” Ryeong shouted back, covering her eyes.

“Oh…” Youngjae shook his head.

Then he shook it again and again.

“Is it just me or did Jung Daehyun suddenly disappear?” he asked after a while.

“He went to his class when you were in your fantasyland, dreaming about pink unicorns and your new crush.” Shin Ryeong smirked.

“You know, you aren’t any different from that stripper.” Youngjae furrowed his brows. “And they were yellow bunnies, not pink unicorns…”

Shin Ryeong held herself back from laughing –which was really really really difficult, where was the denying part?- and asked “Anyway, are you serious about those rumors?”

“Yep-“

Once again, Youngjae’s words were cut.

“Good morning class! I’m Kwon BoA! I’m not your teacher or anything, I just came here to introduce myself. I’m the best teacher at this school, my branch is History, same with that Kim Boa. So, if you think she can’t teach you good enough or something like that, feel free to come to me. That’s it, good day everyone!”

At least, Youngjae managed to glare at her then continued as if nothing happened.

“And it’s pretty pos-“

Again, cut.

“Uumm… hello.” A tall boy –the boy who almost killed Shin Ryeong- neared their seat. “My name’s Park Chanyeol and I’m here to apologize to you, Shin Ryeong-sshi. Sorry for making you one with the ground the other day…”

He was giving Shin Ryeong a 90 degrees bow.

“Ugh…” Shin Ryeong groaned rolling her eyes. “Okay, you’re forgiven. Go now. Hell, the class has already started!”

“-sible thatallofthemaretrue (that all of them are true)! Finally no one-“

Cut.

“Good morning class! I’m Park Joohyun! No further info needed, so let’s begin the lessons.”

Meanwhile, Shin Ryeong was laughing her off beside the pouting Yoo Youngjae.

“Ms. Principal! Be silent please!”

Her karma came upon her way too soon...

“Ugh…”

+++

The lesson had went faster than Shin Ryeong had expected.

“Man… I thought Park Joohyun was the serious type. Who would have thought with that introduction that she could make even math enjoyable…” Yoo Youngjae voiced her thoughts, except for the math part though…

“Math is enjoyable!” she argued with him. “You just have to find your own way to have fun with it.”

Of  course, Youngjae was looking at her as if she was a very rare kind of an animal.

“Who would have thought..?” he repeated.

“Why?” Shin Ryeong questioned him. “You thought I was a delinquent or something?”

“N-nooo…” Youngjae averted his eyes. Actually, he had thought that Shin Ryeong was that mafia boss…

 

________________________

Youngjae shall never end his sentence!

Anyway, how did you find the chapter (or the story in general, I'm not getting any comments...) ? ^^

Please subcribe and comment and love uuuuusss~! >o<

Since, you know, I love y'all! ^^

Peace out!