003

FOUR SEASONS ACADEMY [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

The opening ceremony lasted 3 ing hours and Shin Ryeong was more than tired right now.

“I won’t be able to keep my eyes open…” she mumbled before her head really hit the wood of the table in front of her.

The day –the ceremony actually, was full of events for her. A few  of the students, they were ing reminders of her past bad experiences.

“I will kill all of ‘em…”she mumbled again before falling into a deep sleep.

And, much to her displeasure, her dreams were about those bastards…

 

*

“…Jung Daehyun! And class June 2’s homeroom teacher is our beautiful math teacher Park  Joohyun!”

Jung Daehyun! Jung ing Daehyun!

‘That ended my life…’ Shin Ryeong thought gritting her teeth.

Until six or seven months ago, Shin Ryeong was a competitive eater with many records in her hand. She was the number one in whole Korea. Then, that little ing newbie named Jung Daehyun came and beat her in her best category.

“I will ing end his life!” she hissed while watching Jung hyun’s homeroom teacher greeting the class.

*

 

“Just you wait, Jung Daehyun. I will beat you, Jung hyun…” she muttered in her sleep.

 

*

“Moving on to class September 2: Lee Sungjong…”

‘The ?!’ Shin Ryeong thought. ‘If I knew everyone whom I have traumatizing memories of where attending this school I wouldn’t have set foot here!’

Lee Sungjong, that horrible guy, had rejected him in quite a cruel manner in her second year of middle school.

After Ryeong had confessed to him, he had answered with exactly this sentence: “Sorry, Ryeong-ah but you know, I’m not into girls and I already have this guy I like…”

Okay, maybe it wasn’t that cruel but understand the girl. Lee Sungjong was her first love.

“….and Sep-2’s homeroom teacher is also Park Joohyun!”

*

 

“That ing gay… I will cut his and place it on his hands!.. How could he, huh?.. He was my ing first love!” she stirred in her sleep.

 

*

Shin Ryeong’s attention turned towards the still talking –and oddly still energetic- Gummy when she heard the students’ screams.

“Ah, okay okay!” Gummy chuckled. “Here’s your beloved class February 3! And the first student is, please don’t scream, Nam Woohyun!”

But, even though Gummy had told them not to, everyone let out another scream.

“The hell…” Youngjae muttered beside Shin Ryeong. “Are everyone in  Feb-2 celebs or something? What’s with all that screaming and shouting?”

Right when Ryeong was about to answer him, Kim Jongin –that annoying kid- had cut in and said “Feb-2 consists of beautiful men and women and they have lots of fans, especially that Nam Woohyun.”

Then he went away, more like he was chased away by Shin Ryeong –“Go away you annoying brat or I will expel you in your  first day!” she had told to him- but details details…

“…and Feb-3’s homeroom teacher title goes toooooo… Park Narae! Our lovely geography teacher!”

*

 

“Mmm… Kim Annoyin’… You’re handsome but that’s all…” Shin Ryeong her lips. Yes, she was still sleeping.

 

*

“…Kim Myungsoo, Lee Howon…”

The moment Gummy had said the name ‘Kim Myungsoo’ Shin Ryeong had shot a glare at her.

“What are you saying now, woman?!” she had muttered between gritted teeth. “Is this a complo towards me, huh?”

Youngjae was asking her if everything was okay with a confused –and a bit scared, the girl could be seriously scary sometimes- expression.

All he got as an answer was an absent-minded nod from Shin Ryeong.

That guy, Kim Myungsoo, was the cause of her confession turning into a disaster.

‘If you didn’t exist, Sungjong wouldn’t be gay and I would be happy with him now…’

The conclusion was, Shin Ryeong was a typical teenage girl who was in love. She could find fault in everyone and everything.

“…is also Park Narae!”

“I  think I’m falling for that geography teach…” Youngjae sighed dreamily beside her, cutting her thoughts.

“Oh, shut up Yoo Youngjae.” She rolled her eyes.

*

 

“I think I’m going to start a hit list…” The sleeping Shin Ryeong’s thoughts were getting a bit out of control.

 

*

“…and lastly, Byun Baekhyun! Their homeroom teacher is our cutie pie science teacher Yang Jiwon! Don’t you think May-3 is one lucky class, hmm?”

With the last name, sparkles appeared in Shin Ryeong’s eyes.

“Byun Bunny!” she exclaimed.

“What?!” a knitted browed Youngjae asked.

“Byun Bunny- ah, Baekhyun! He’s my childhood friend!” Ryeong answered him, not losing even a teensy bit of excitement.

Youngjae nodded, feeling a little bit irritated. Why, he didn’t know…

Byun Baekhyun and Shin Ryeong, they had known each other since the day Ryeong was born and were the best of friends. But when Baekhyun had begun middle school, they had suddenly lost all contact.

“They had moved.” Shin Ryeong continued with a smile, not caring whether Youngjae was still listening or not. “I missed my Bunny!”

“Hey, principal!” Jongin cut her, “Can’t you see Youngjae clearly doesn’t like you talking about another boy.”

He was giving her a mocking smile while Youngjae turned bright red.

*

 

“Byun Bunny…” Shin Ryeong mumbled with a smile, then a frown appeared in her face and she said “Kim Jongin… I didn’t like you Kim Jongin.”

 

*

Youngjae  had started talking about his dreams and ambitions and Shin Ryeong had stopped listening to him after thirty four seconds –Ryeong had learned that the boy wanted to be a singer during that time- and turned her attention to Gummy.

“…and Lee Sungyeol. August 3’s homeroom teacher is Yang Jiwon!”

Gummy was boring too…

*

 

“That boy turned out to be blabbering just too much…”

 

*

“… Kim Jongdae! Class Sep-3’s homeroom teacher is Kwon Boa.”

Youngjae was currently blabbering about his childhood. And boy, he had just too many ‘interesting’ memories! Of course, Shin Ryeong did her best at not listening to him.

So she turned her attention to the teacher mentioned by her vice-principal.

“That…” she mumbled. “Isn’t she the crazy woman who fought with our teacher?”

Youngjae stopped talking and turned his gaze to the crazy woman too.

“Yes…” he muttered, “I pity her class.”

Shin Ryeong nodded in agreement while watching the mental teacher who was currently yelling at Gummy.

“Yah! You  of a vice-principal! Why did you just say ‘Kwon Boa’ huh? Even that Kim Boa was introduced along with her branch!”

*

 

“How will I survive here..? I didn’t think this school would actually turn out to be a mental hospital…”

 

*

Shin Ryeong shot her head up at the sound of someone shouting and jumping.

“Come on! Come on! Come on! Tell my name, my name, my name!”

She looked at the hyperactive dude and instinctively growled.

“What the hell, principal?!” Kim Jongin gasped from behind her.

Shin  Ryeong couldn’t care less about him right now.

“That ing hyperactive dude almost killed me this morning…  He tripped and fell on top of me!” she hissed.

“What a shame he couldn’t…” Kim Jongin mumbled, but that too was ignored by Shin Ryeong.

Finally, Gummy said the boy’s name and he shut up. But Shin Ryeong was still shooting daggers at him –and it was pretty easy with his height.

“…and our always happy Park Chanyeol!  Shut up now Chanyeol-ah. Class Nov-3’s homeroom teacher is…”

“ME!” Kwon Boa jumped up from her seat.

Not to mention, Nov-3 was whining endlessly…

*

 

Shin Ryeong was seeing Chanyeol falling on top of her in her dream when she suddenly opened her eyes yelling “You dumb giaaaaaant!”

Then she realized where she was, the principal’s office. She had been summoned here after the opening ceremony.

“Oh dear Lord… I fell asleep here?.. Oh dear Lord…”

She knew that she talked in her sleep and she also knew that her vice-principal wasn’t pretty normal. Put two and two together and it would equal to…

“I bet that spider recorded my  voice!” she shouted jumping out of her seat and going out of the room.

 

_______________________________

Sorry for the long wait guys! I had written this a few days ago but my computer decided to pull a prank on me and shut down without saving it! And I was too pissed these few days to sit down and write it all over again. So sorry! >.<”

I hope the chapter was good enough, love y’all!

Mwaah~! <3