002

FOUR SEASONS ACADEMY [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

March 3, 2014

Gummy was currently announcing the class line-ups. Shin Ryeong had stopped paying attention after she heard her name and her name being the first one to get announced wasn’t really helping.

‘It’s just a formality anyway,’ she thought ‘who wouldn’t know their birth month?’

“… Kim Jongin and lastly, Yoo Youngjae. And… class January 1’s homeroom teacher is one of our history teachers, Kim Boa!”

That, got Ryeong’s attention and she turned her head towards the teachers who were sitting behind Gummy.

A big eyed, tall woman stood up and, with a smile on her face, she waved her hand to the Jan-1 students who were now all gathered at the right side of Gummy.

‘An intimidating kind of adorable…’ Shin Ryeong thought, but just a few seconds later this thought of her changed to ‘A funny kind of adorable.’

The woman was straight up clumsy. She had fallen on the ground – “Oww… my !” she whined, rubbing her - while trying to sit back down on her chair.

Shin Ryeong chuckled to herself.

‘I like her already.’ She thought and she surely wasn’t the only one thinking like that. The upper grades had already begun cheering “Kim Boa! Kim Boa!” the moment her name was mentioned and now, even the first grades were cheering along.

The conclusion was, Kim Boa was popular as flying bananas.

Gummy hadn’t stopped reading the students’ names even with all this commotion going on around her –‘She sure is used to all this’ Shin Ryeong thought- and was now at class April 1.

When she turned her attention at Gummy for a moment there, Ryeong heard her saying “…Oh Sehun  with her troublesome stone face…” with a face as straight as her newly ironed uniform.

The upper classes were now cheering their vice-principal instead of the chemistry teacher –Ryeong had missed her name- a while ago.

“…is Kim Boa.”

Shin Ryeong’s head shot up. The Ap-1 students were cheering like crazy while her homeroom teacher waved at the kids with her unique kind of adorable smile.

“We’re sharing our homeroom teachers, huh?” she heard a displeased voice coming from beside her.

She turned towards the voice and came face to face with its owner. After a moment of shock, she mumbled “uh-oh…” nothing else came out from . Nothing.

‘Seriously Shin Ryeong? Is that all you can say?’ she scolded herself.

That really was all. She was mesmerized by the creature in front of her. The one standing there was a beautiful boy –‘with really, really delicious looking lips’ Shin Ryeong noted- and he was offering Ryeong his hand while saying something- wait, what was he saying?

“Huh?..” Shin Ryeong blurted before she could even think with her brows trying to reach the sky.

The boy chuckled and said “I’m Yoo Youngjae.”

Shin Ryeong shook her head –trying to shake off the hypnosis- and answered “Oh, sorry… I was a bit shocked. I wasn’t expecting anyone to talk to me. I’m Shin Ryeong.” while taking the boy’s hand.

The boy’s –Youngjae- eyes widened and he asked “You’re the girl who will be our president for the year?”

He might have been a little loud while saying that because soon another handsome boy –with gorgeous lips, not that Ryeong was paying attention to that though- were standing by them.

“You’re the crazy girl who’s in a bet with the principal?” the new boy shouted, no said a little loudly,  too.

“Yes and thank you.” she answered the boy with sarcasm dripping from her voice.

The boy gave her an awkward smile before saying “I’m Kim Jongin, by the way.”

Not nice to meet you…” Ryeong  rolled her eyes. She seriously didn’t like this guy –even though his looks were on par with the bodies of Greek gods.

Youngjae chuckled a little bit again before offering his name to the other kid.

“I’m Yoo Youngjae. And I don’t think our new principal liked you much, be careful okay?”

He had said all that with a smile, but Jongin felt even that smile was looking down on him. So he shot both of them a glare and went away (just a few inches though, he couldn’t leave his class).

‘I like this Youngjae kid,’ Ryeong thought. ‘very much actually.’

The conclusion was, Ryeong liked those who were on her side while she didn’t like the ones who didn’t go her way, not the little bit. And guess what, Jongin had lost his chance the second the word ‘crazy’ came out from his mouth.

“…Do Kyungsoo. And class January 2’s homeroom teacher is the powerful voice of our school, music teacher Kim Bohyung!” Gummy announced.

Shin Ryeong had long forgotten Gummy was still talking.

“What about me?!” Kim Boa shouted at Gummy while Kim Bohyung stood up to greet her students.

Bohyung and Gummy lightly chuckled at Boa’s little outburst while some other teacher loudly snorted “Oh shut up Kim!”

“You shut up, Kwon!” was the answer she got from Kim Boa.

Gummy continued as if a cat fight wouldn’t start soon behind her.

Ryeong turned back to Youngjae.

“All of them are crazy.” She said glancing at the fighting teachers one more time –Kim Boa was currently trying to free her hair from the other’s grasp.

“Kim Bohyung looked normal though…” Youngjae replied.

“You wish.” Ryeong smiled pointing at the music teacher who was busy taking her socks off and throwing them at the teacher who was still pulling Kim Boa’s hair off.

“…our Chinese panda, Huang Zitao. Class May 2’s homeroom teacher is also Kim Bohyung. Now, class June 2… Jung Daehyun…”

“What the hell?.. ‘Chinese panda’?” Youngjae said forcing a laugh. He was embarrassed because his statement had turned out to be false.

“That… isn’t even the littlest bit funny.” Shin Ryeong said with a straight voice.

 

-to be continued-

 

________________

That… wasn’t even the littlest bit funny. Sorry about that. ^^” I kind of have a writer’s block at the moment but I still wanted to write and the result was this.

The conclusion is, don’t write when you have a writer’s block. At least keep it to yourself.

Sorry again… ^^”

Love y’all! Live long and prosper! *chuu~*