001

FOUR SEASONS ACADEMY [DISCONTINUED]

 

 

A day in November 2013

“This school…” Shin Ryeong mumbled. “I’ve decided, I want to attend this school!..”

It was love at first sight. The moment she had seen the school building, the dormitories; she knew she just had to go there.

“I’m going to talk with the principal!” she declared to herself, making her hands into fists. Then, she began running towards the  school building.

 

+++

 

“Okay! That’s it!” the crazy principal jumped out of her seat. “If you really think that my work here is just sitting and relaxing, then I challenge  you to be the principal next year!”

“Challenge accepted!” Ryeong jumped up too. “Like I’ve said a while ago, what is so hard about being a principal anyway?”

“You will see…” the principal snickered before shouting towards the door. “Gummy! Come here!”

And soon, another woman walked into the room (which was… HUGE by the way).

“Yes, principal?”

“Get me a plane ticket to Germany. I will be going there at the end of February. Who knows, my fated one might be there!” the –crazy- principal sighed dreamily.

Gummy noted what the principal said: get the crazy chick a plane ticket to Germany. The flight will be in Feb. that chick will go man-hunting, again.

Then she asked “But… what about school?”

“Oh, this little missy right here will be taking care of my duties next year.” She answered Gummy pointing at Shin Ryeong.

Gummy didn’t look even a little bit surprised.

“Yes ma’am.” she nodded before turning to Ryeong. “What’s your name, little miss?”

“Shin Ryeong.”

“May I ask you how this happened?” the woman named Gummy -Ryeong was positive it was a nickname, it meant spider for pancake’s sake!- asked.

“I think you can also ask that to the principal herself…” Shin Ryeong said turning back towards the principal’s table, only to find it empty.

“She…” Gummy pointed towards the door behind the table. “fleed a few moments ago.”

“Crazy…” Ryeong muttered.

“Indeed.” Gummy nodded agreeing. “So, how did this happen?”

Ryeong shrugged before she began explaining.

“I was asking a few things about this school, then she suddenly said she couldn’t chat all day with a brat like me and that she had tons of work to do. And I answered saying ‘work my , all you do is sitting here all day and relaxing’. And so, she suddenly snapped and challenged me to be the principal next year.”

“Oh…” Gummy raised her brows. “Makes sense…”

Ryeong rolled her eyes. Yeah, sense. Sure… Was everyone a bit weird in the head here?

“I’m Park Jiyeon.” Gummy said. “But people say that I’m like a spider, so…”

“Okay.” Ryeong nodded smiling. “What are my duties then?”

“Mostly sitting and relaxing.” Gummy winked at her. “Because I do most of  the work here. You just have to come and sign some papers from time to time. I’m the vice principal, by the way.”

Ryeong nodded. Then suddenly, her watch caught her eye and she shouted “Oh ing ! I’m late! See you next year, Gummy!” and she sprinted out of the room. Her school had already ended three hours ago, her mom would seriously kill her with her new set of knives!

Gummy looked after the teen with a smile on her face.

“Looks like next year will be fun. It  should be, this term was boring as dog poop.”

 

+++

 

Somewhere near the school building, the principal was shouting in annoyance.

“How dares that ing employee say that they’re not selling my favorite lipstick anymore?! No one buys it? NO ONE BUYS IT?! Who am I, a nobody? I buy it and I love it! So anyone else’s opinions! How will I seduce men without my pearl purple lipstick, huh?”

She, my dear readers, was seriously one lost unique case…

 

_________________________

This was more like a prologue than a first chapter, I know... -.-"

But I promise I will try harder the next chapter! ^^

Please leave a comment, 'cause you know comments are life! >o<

Have a good day/night/morning! Love y'all my lovelies!