Yay!

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, is Taehyung going to Seoul High with me tomorrow?", Hyun Jae asked. "I don't know, go ahead and ask him."

"Eomma, I'm going to Taehyung's house, arasseo?" Mrs. Park nodded.

"Hyun Jae-ah, I'm following you." Hyun Jae turned and saw her Jimin oppa.

"Wae?" She made her cute aegyo. "It's dangerous", Jimin said without emotion. "Fine."

Jimin drove his car to the Kim's mansion.

They soon arrived at the mansion.

"Anyeonghaseyo!", Hyun Jae greeted. Then, Mrs. Kim opened the door.

"Hyun Jae! It's good you're here. Come on in.", she invited Hyun Jae and Jimin inside.

"I'll call Taehyung down." Hyun Jae protested.

"That's ok ahjumma, I'll go up to his room and give him a huge surprise!"

Mrs. Kim nodded.

Hyun Jae climbed the stairs and finally reached Taehyung's rom. She knocked the door.

*knock knock*

"Wait!" Taehyung shouted.

A few seconds later, he opened the door. He was so surprised to see his girlfriend.

"Hyun Jae! I missed you so much....", he said while hugging her tightly.

"Me too". Then, Taehyung invited her inside.

She walked in and sat on the sofa in his room.

"Taehyung-ah, tomorrow is our first day of high school. Which school are you going?", she asked.

"I'm going to Seoul High, and you?"

"Jinjja??!! I'm going to Seoul High too!", she said and hugged him happily.

After a long chat, Hyun Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter