Seoul High

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning, around 5 am, Hyun Jae's awake. She's nervous for school today. Luckily her oppa and unnie is in the same school as her. She felt her heart pounding fast. She woke up from her bed and went in the bathroom to bathe. After bathing, she wore her school uniform and looked at the mirror.

 

She looked like this :

She then went to her unnie's room. She knocked the door a few times but she wouldn't open. "Maybe she's in the bathroom."

She walked to her oppa's room. She was about to knock the door when it opened and revealed Jimin oppa.

"Oppa, you scare me! By the way, what time are we going to high school?"

"Mianhae~, We'll wait for your slow unnie first..", Jimin oppa said.

Hyun Jae's oppa and unnie loves to fight but they would do anything just to protect her. Well, they love her so much.

 

 

A few minutes later, Hara unnie came out and ran down to the dining room and met the whole family. "Anyeong, dongsaeng-ah are you ready for school?", hara unnie asked just about to eat her bread. Hyun Jae nodded. Hyun Jae finished her breakfast first, then she went to sit at her place when her eomma said,

"Hyun Jae, be careful, eomma don't want you to get bullied by the mean girls there, arasseo?", Mrs. Park said.

She held her eomma's hand and comforted her.

"Eomma, unnie and oppa is there to protect me. Taehyung too. You know right eomma, they are so over protective like my bodyguards."

Mrs. Park nodded.

"Let's go, girls", Jimin oppa said, while walking towards his car at the porch.

They all walked and entered Jimin's car.

"Hyun Jae, do you want us to accompany you to class?", Hara unnie asked politely.

Hyun Jae shooked her head.

"Aniya, Hyun Jae-ah. We insist.", Jimin oppa said.

"But, Taehyung..", she said before Jimin oppa cut her.

"We'll bring him along. I don't want those boys to disturb you."

"Huh, whatever". Hyun Jae rolled her eyes.

-Seoul High-

When they arrived at Seoul High, they walked in together. Hyun Jae could see most of the girls are fangirling over her oppa.

"Unnie, is oppa popular at Seoul High?", Hyun Jae whispered.

Hara unnie nodded. "Me too". They walked faster to the hall for registering Hyun Jae.

In front of the hall, they saw Taehyung.

"Hyun Jae!", Taehyung shouted as he saw her. He was about to hug her when Jimin oppa stop her.

"This is school, Taehyung...", Jimin oppa said and he pouted.

Hyun Jae laughed. Then, there was an announcement made.

"To all the junior students who will be registering, please kindly enter the hall now. No parents or other seniors are allowed to enter except for the one in duty."

"So oppa, you heard that? Unnie? You guys may leave us here," Hyun Jae said while smiling widely.

"Fine." Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter