It has been a long time!

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Hyun Jae got out of the plane, she felt that her clothes are not suitable for the weather in America. So, she went to the changing room and changed her clothes.

So, she wore this instead. after changing, she was finding for her Aunt Patricia. She couldn't find her so she went to the parking areas. She took out her phone and called her aunt.

"Anyeong, Aunty. I'm at the parking areas, near the Starbucks. Where are you?", she talked to her aunt through the phone.

"Oh, aunty! I found you already!".

She carried her luggage and ran to her aunt. She quickly hugged her.

"It's a long time since I met you, my dear.", Aunt Patricia said.

"How's your parents?", she asked.

"Aunt Patricia,, eomma and appa is.... dead. They died in an accident in Toronto.", Hyun Jae tried to cover her watery eyes.

"I'm really sorry, my dear... I didn't know..", Aunt Patricia started to pat her back.

"that's okay, aunty... It's fate."

(Skip to at home)

"Wow!! This mansion is awesome!!!!", Hyun Jae screamed.

"Hahahah.. Hyun Jae. You have to get used to it.", Aunt Patricia laughed heartily.

"My house is quite big in Korea. But not as big as this."

"Btw, Hyun Jae, I have a son living here. His name is Lee Byung Hun. He's 21.", Aunt Patricia said.

"Ohhh,, but i thought---"

"Yes, I'm an American. My husband is a Korean."

"Oh, I see.", Hyun Jae said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter