Happy Together

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The news of the engagement of the owner of several hotels in Asia, the Park's and the owner of a huge company, the Kim's had spread to the whole South Korea including their school.

It spread so fast as the families are very rich. On Monday, Taehyung picked up Hyun Jae and went to school together. As soon as they arrived in front of the school gate, Taehyung opened the door for Hyun Jae. Such a sweet couple.

They held each other's hand and walked towards the school building. Heajung who pass by them was shocked. She could feel her tears are rolling down her cheeks. Well, she loved Taehyung.

In class, Heajung approached Taehyung.

"Oppa! Is it true that you and Hyun Jae are engaged?"

"Ne!", taehyung replied in a happy tone.

Heajung turned to the back and ran to the rooftop. She sat there alone until her friends came, Soojung and Ae Sook.

"Unnie? Gwaenchana?", Soojung asked while patting her head.

"Aniya. Taehyung and Hyun Jae are engaged!", She told Soojung.

"Unnie, there's a lot of guys in this world. Why would you still want him? You'll be fine.", Ae Sook said.

(Skip to the first subject in class)

Heajung and her friends entered the class after having a conversation at the rooftop.

When the teacher entered, the class turned quiet.

"Good morning. We have 7 transfer student here.", Mrs. Han said.

"Would you come  in guys?", she said while looking at the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter