History

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, that girl is very pretty! Taehyung says to his eomma. "Ne, taehyung..."

"Taehyung ran to the girl. "Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung imnida. Can I be your friend?"

"Ne. Anyeong, Park Hyun Jae imnida.", the girl said.

"Let's play with my ball!", Taehyung said while showing his blue coloured ball excitedly.

They played the ball near the road but still in the park.

Accidentally, Hyun Jae threw the ball higher and it landed on the road. Hyun Jae offered to take the ball that was across the road. Kim Taehyung followed her.When Hyun Jae was alredy on the road, picking up the ball, she didn't realise a car was coming on her way. Taehyung saw it. Luckily, Taehyung took his quick action, pulling her from the road into his arms and they both fell.

Then, their parents came running to them. So does Hyun Jae's sister and brother. "Hyun Jae-ah, are you okay?", her eomma asked while crying. She nodded. Then she said, "He saved me, eomma." She said while pointing to Taehyung.

"Gomawo, for saving my daughter." Her eomma said to Taehyung's parents.Taehyung's parents nodded and asked about Hyun Jae.

"What's your daughter's name? Is she okay?, Mrs. Kim asked.

"Park Hyun Jae, she's fine. Thanks to your son."

"If you don't mind what is his name?"

"Kim Taehyung." 

Since then their family became close, their family businesses combined. Hyun Jae and Taehyung fell in love with each other. They entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter