Chapter 8

Love Triangle

"A movie?" Sandeul asked and Taeyeon nodded excitedly. "Taeyeon, I really need to study and we've been going out way too much."

Everyone surrounding the table nodded.

"Oh come on! We're in high school! We need to party, have fun, do stupid crap, all that stuff before we become old and work forever, paying bills and taking care of children." Taeyeon whined.

"We won't work or pay bills if we don't study. Once we get into a good college and pass, everything would go smoothly." CNU said taking a bite out of an apple, reading a new book he found in the library.

"Oh your life would go smoooothly, believe me. With that knowledge, you don't need to worry about anything, lucky ." Taeyeon said crossing her arms.

"I don't know if you noticed but I got this knowledge by studying" CNU said with Baekhyun and D.O snickering.

"So that's final. There's no way you can make any of us go to the movies, even if Jinyoung and Baro's group comes along." Gongchan said taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Hey Baekhyun, are you going to the movies tonight? I'm really looking forward to spending time with you." Chanyeol said smiling.

Baekhyun gaped and nodded furiously. "I-I'll go."

"Everyone except Baekhyun aren't not going." Gongchan said to Taeyeon.

"Oh..that's a shame,,Kai really wanted D.O to come along." Chanyeol said scratching the back of his head.

D.O looked at Chanyeol in suprised and smiled, nodding the same way Baekhyun did.

"I wanna go to." D.O said smiling wide.

"Everyone except Baekhyun and D.O." Gongchan murmured as he saw Jinyoung and Baro's group walk up to them with girls following in awe.

"You guys are going to the movie right?" Jinyoung asked hopefully.

Without knowing, Sandeul and Gongchan nodded while staring at Jinyoung like he was an angel. Baro scoffed at them and rolled his eyes.

"Well have fun! I'm not going this time, I really need to study. Taeyeon and Sandeul, you can't convince me to come this time." CNU said throwing his apple into the trash and taking his bag and his book. "I'm heading to the library since it's noisy, bye." CNU said and walked away.

Sandeul looked around and saw girls giggling, whisperiing, and staring at Baro's group. Well it is kinda noisy.

As if reading his mind, Baro yelled at the girls to back off and they all scurried away.

"So it's settled! Movie tonight at the place that's like 2 blocks away at 7pm got it?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yea yea." Everyone muttered.

"And...we're watching Incidious!!" Taeyeon said smiling wide. Sandeul started choking on his water and all eyes laid on him.

"What's up with him?" Nichkhun asked.

Gongchan laughed patting Sandeul's back. "Sandeul hyung's scared of horror mov-"

"Yah!!" Sandeul covered...or smacked Gongchan's mouth looking at him with wide eyes(wide as D.O) that said You-say-that-to-anyone-and-I-kill-you. Gongchan stayed silent and nodded.

Baro laughed. "Awee little Sandeul scared of horror movies?"

Everyone laughed and awed Sandeul in a mocking way.

"You can laugh now but don't be suprised is any of your private parts are cut off." Sandeul growled and the laughter stopped.

"Thank you." Sandeul smiled.

"Hey! You got the meatball out of your necklace!" Gongchan said holding Sandeul's necklace.

"Huh? O-ohh y-yea." Sandeul said flushing.

Taeyeon smirked. "More like someone bought it. Who is it?"

"N-no one." Sandeul muttered out glancing at Baro who gave a blank expression.

Jinyoung cleared his throat. "I'm gonna go now, bye." He said and walked off with Nichkhun following him.

"See you later." Baro said turning around and following Jinyoung.

"See you later Kyung."

"See you tonight Baek."

Chanyeol and Kai left following their group.

"Oooo nicknames already." Gongchan said teasing D.O and Baekhyun.

"Forget about that! Who gave it to you Sandeul? Jinyoung?!" Taeyeon asked and Gongchan's ear perked up.

"Maybee." Sandeul said taking a piece of meat into his mouth and looking at the instense looks they were giving him. Sandeul sighed. "Kidding, it's Baro." Sandeul said picking at his food and 6 wide eyes looked at Sandeul in shock while one was sighing in relief.

Sandeul took a sip of his water and looked up.

"....uh what?" Sandeul asked in confusion. He looked behind him to see nothing.

"Cha Baro?" Taeyeon asked.

"Cha Baro." Sandeul confirmed.

"No."

"ing."

"Way."

Baekhyun, D.O. and Taeyeon said.

"Gosh is that too suprising?" Sandeul asked.

"Well excuse me but if he could give a drop of water to someone, he would scoff and walk away but here he is giving you a freaking expensive necklace just like the one your dad gave." Taeyeon said in a Duh-that's-why-im-surpised-stupid voice.

"Excuse me but I do not like your tone missy." Sandeul said squinting and waving a fork in Taeyeon's face. "Plus he just said he found it annoying that it was still in the store so he just bought it and since I liked it, he gave it to me."

"HA! Bull." Baekhyun snorted.

"You do know he made that up right?" D.O asked.

"Why would Baro give it you, and not anyone else like his parents or his weekly grlfriend." Gongchan asked. "Does he like Sandeul hyung?"

"BINGO!" D.O said.

"Wait wait wait. Guys. It's been about two weeks since he had a girlfriend" Baekhyun said.

"....So?" Sandeul asked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO? HE NEVER WENT 2 WEEKS WITHOUT A GIRLFRIEND!" Taeyeon yelled causing people to look but calmed down.

"Listen Sandeul, at the movies, sit next to Baro. I'll be observing him." Taeyeon said with her hand on Sandeul's shoulder.

Sandeul rolled his eyes. "No thanks! I know he doesn't like me. In fact I heard him talk to Chorong the other day saying he still loved her."

"And how long ago was that?" D.O asked.

"...A month or 2?" Sandeul said unsure.

"EXACTLY! That was his feelings then, now it's towards you." Baekhyun said.

"And why do you guys care so much?" Gongchan asked.

"Thank youu." Sandeul said throwing his lunch away.

Taeyeon smirked. "So you could play with him and let him have a piece of his min-"

"Woahhh. I'm not that kind of person." Sandeul said.

"Yea and Baro could ban Chanyeol and Kai from seeing me and D.O." Baekhyun said.

"Look, it's just bothering me so just sit by Baro through the movie ok?" Taeyeon asked.

"Bu-"

"No buts!"

....But I usually cling onto someone during horror movies....crap!

"7pm! Don't forget! Ever! Or I won't talk to any of you!" Taeyeon said and the bell rang.

I'm screwed.

 

 

 

Anddd this chapter seemed pretty useless...

Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing and upvoting! It means alot :)

New chapter=Friday/Saturday

Movie chapter yess!!