Chapter 11

Love Triangle

I'm sorry you guys waited long, this chapter might be so-so but the next chapter will have some drama in it.

Hope you guys liked it! Sorry for making you guys wait long.

 

Gongchan and Jinyoung walked along the sidewalk gently bumping arms occsionally. It was silent, for they had nothing to say. Gongchan slightly glanced at Jinyoung. He's so handsome...

"Gongchan?"

"Hmm?" Gongchan snapped out of his daze.

"I asked if you were hungry." Jinyoung said looking striaght into Gongchan's eyes. Gongchan gaped.

"U-uh i-i guess." Gongchan said looking away and clearing his throat.

Jinyoung smiled and took Gongchan's hand.

"Come on, there's a store that sells amazing ramen and it's going to close soon. Let's run!" Jinyoung said and ran, dragging Gongchan behind him.

They both ran until they ran out of breath and stood in front of a small store. Jinyoung dragged Gongchan in and ordered 2 bowls of ramen.

"I could've paid for myself." Gongchan murmured.

"I'm the one that took you here, I should be treating you." Jinyoung said pinching Gongchan's cheeks. "My little 14 year old freshman."

Gongchan pouted and swatted Jinyoung's hands.

"I'm only 2 years younger." Gongchan said defending himself.

Jinyoung laughed. "I was just saying you're so cute."

Gongchan blushed.

"So Valentines day's coming up in 2 months. Who's yours?" Gongchan asked nervously.

"Don't know yet, but I have someone in mind." Jinyoung said smiling to himself.

Is it me?...No it wouldn't be me. I'm not worth it.

"Well whoever it is, she's lucky." Gongchan said taking his chopsticks to eat his fresh ramen.

"He." Jinyoung corrected and Gongchan's breath hitched.

"H-he." Gongchan corrected himself.

"Do you have a problem?" Jinyoung asked eyeing Gongchan.

"N-no! Sandeul hyung and I are both gay too." Gongchan said panicing.

Jinyoung smiled. "I was joking." Jinyoung said and took a bite out of his ramen.

Gongchan calmed down. Wait....a guy? No don't bring your hopes up Gongchan. It's probably Sandeul hyung.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jinyoung asked.

"H-huh? O-oh yeah I was just thinking." Gongchan said shoving a mouthful of ramen in his mouth.

Jinyoung chuckled. "Cute."

"Umm...Do I know the guy you're going to ask on Valentine's day?" Gongchan asked.

"You know him verrrrryyy well." Jinyoung said finishing his ramen.

"....I do?" Gongchan asked? Baekhyun...D.O....CNU...Sandeul hyung....me?

"He looks just like you too." Jinyoung said making Gongchan blush.

Is it me? Is he giving me hints?

Jinyoung laughed. "Ok since you're sooo curious and thinking hard, it's Sandeul."

Gongchan felt his heart drop to his stomach.

"O-oh, that's great!" Gongchan said faking a smile.

"You think he'll say yes? He's just so lovable." Jinyoung said smiling to himself.

"O-of course. You're amazing and handsome. Why wouldn't he say yes? I know I would." Gongchan said whispering the last part.

Of course its Sandeul hyung. It's always him. Everyone aways wants Sandeul hyung.

"Thanks channie." Jinyoung said smiling again.

Atleast he's happy Gongchan thought and took another bite of his ramen.

 

 

"Thanks for walking me home Jinyoung hyung." Gongchan said.

"Welcome Channie, you should get inside." Jinyoung said patting Gongchan's head.

Gongchan nodded and walked to the front porch. "Thanks again." Gongchan said and slowly went inside his house, watching Jinyoung wave and walk away.

Gongchan sighed and walked to his room, grabbing his PJs and taking a shower. After he was all clean he hesitantly went inside Sandeul's room.

"Hyung?" Gongchan said slowly going inside.

Only a dark room and silence invited him. "Is he still with Baro hyung?"

Gongchan walked back to his room and started reading. Ever since his dad was gone, her mom's been working harder causing her to never be in the house. The only person he has left to rely on is Sandeul hyung who loves him and promised to always be on his side. But why does he feel so lonely then? Gongchan heard a honk and looked out his window to see Sandeul hyung and Baro.

Gongchan smiled until he saw Sandeul kiss Baro's cheek.

I thought Sandeul hyung didn't like Baro hyung. Wait, so Baro hyung bought an expensive necklace for Sandeul, and took him shopping, and pretty much did everything for Sandeul, but Sandeul hyung doesn't like Baro...Is Sandeul hyung using him?

Gongchan snapped out of his daze when he heard the front door close.

"Hyung!" Gongchan yelled and ran to Sandeul hugging him.

Sandeul gently pried him off. "Channie I'm tire, go to sleep." Sandeul said and walked to the bathroom.

Gongchan watched the bathroom door close and went inside his bed sheets.

He was alone..again.

 

 

Ok yes this chapter was crap. The next chapters will include more of Gongchan's feelings and after that will be Valentines day.

Honestly, Gongchan's character is kind of based on me and it's similar as what I went through so I hope it came out well but I stll think it's rushed and its just crap xD

Anyways, sorry for making you guys wait, thanks for reading/commenting/subscribing and i hope you guys have a wonderful day!