Chapter 7

Love Triangle

Gongchan groans and pulls down his skin tight jeans.

"Hyunggg. Can I change? These jeans are killing me! I can't breathe." Gongchan whined.

"Channie just try to deal with it for a few hours and you don't ever have to put them on again." Sandeul said walking towards the doorbell.

He could see colorful lights spilling out from the windows and the ground felt like it was shaking from the electronic music. He looked around the neighborhood and didn't see any lights from their houses. Maybe they all left for a Christmas vacation? They all can't be sleeping it's only 8pm.

The door opened wide and 3 drunk girls were giggling. They had beer bottles in their hands and wore real short mini skirts with a crop top or cocktail dresses.

"This is why I like boys." Gongchan whispered in Sandeul ears and Sandeul chuckled.

A girl stumbled her way to Sandeul and pulled him in putting her arms around him and dancing on him. The other 2 girls dragged Gongchan to where alcohol was. Sandeul pulled back from the girl and tried to follow Gongchan but the girl had a tight grip on his arm. She wrapped her arms around Sandeul's neck tight and pulled their bodies so close you couldn't even put a tissue between them. Sandeul tried to push her away with his arms but another girl grabbed them and danced behind him.

Shouldn't have came here. Shouldn't have came here. Shouldn't ha-

Sandeul suddenly felt someone pull him away and he sighed in relief and turned to thank the person until that person danced on him too.

Of. ing. Course.

Sandeul sighed and kicked the person. The grip that was on him loosened and Sandeul ran to the kitchen. He found 4 girls now pinning Gongchan and trying to make him drink alcohol. Sandeul grabbed two girls by their hair and pulled them back. He flicked one girl's forehead and pinched the other girl's arm. They all screamed and whimpered.

Ha! Wimps.

Sandeul grabbed Gongchan and dragged him to where barely anyone was.

"Hyung...these pants." Gongchan whined. "Can we trade?"

"Hell no! Channie, I would explode in those jeans or they would rip." Sandeul said looking at Gongchan like his was crazy.

Eventually after hundreds of aegyo and begging, they switched pants. For Gongchan, Sandeul's tight pants seemed to fit just right and for Sandeul, let's say it took him 10 minutes to put it on.

"You owe me." Sandeul growled at Gongchan and ran to the couch so he could stay there forever. Sandeul sighed. Gongchan found Baekhyun and D.O so he disappeared with them so now he has no one. He scanned the crowd looking for CNU or Jinyoung or atleast Baro. He gave up and crossed his arm sighing. His pants kept riding up somehow so he tried to pull them down and noticed a couple sitting beside him and making out.

Ughhh are you serious?!

He turned to silently glare at them and noticed Baro making out with a girl that looked different with the one he had a week ago.

Is he cheating? Taeyeon said he has a girlfriend every week. Maybe a new one? OH MY GOD HE KISSED ME! WHAT IF HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND!

"Get us some drinks babe?" Baro said to the girl and she giggled and walked away. Sandeul rolled his eyes and took out his phone, playing a game.

"Look at youuu." Baro whistled. For some reason, Sandeul felt like throwing a brick at him.

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Why are you randomly kissing people?" Sandeul barked at Baro glaring at him.

"No I broke up with her days ago. Why? You jealous?" Baro smirked.

Sandeul scoffed. "Why would I be?"

"Hmm, because you want my kiss....again?" Baro said.

"NO! I let that kiss slide one time since I was in shock." Sandeul said smacking Baro's chest.

Baro smirked. "Whatever. Did you get anything?"

"....what?" Sandeul asked confused.

"Did you get anything? For christmas? Presents?" Baro asked.

Sandeul laughed. "I never do, why? Am I supposed to have presents?" Sandeul asked.

"Yes. It's christmas." Baro said with a blank face.

Sandeul laughed awkwardly. "Oh...umm well no, I didn't"

Baro nodded and grabbed a beer from the girl he was making out with.

Awkwarddd.

Sandeul went back to playing games on his phone blocking everything else out. After a few hours, he heard people scream and run outside to the backyard. Some ran up to the 2nd and the 3rd floor.

"Rich bastard." Sandeul muttered and ran up to the 3rd floor to see what everyone was doing.

"Boo!" Sandeul jumped and turned around to see Jinyoung. "Jinyoung! I was so lonely." Sandeul said hugging Jinyoung. Jinyoung hugged back and laughed.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Fireworks bursted out and Sandeul's eyes widened as he watched the fireworks like a little kid while others screamed Merry christmas or made out.

"Merry christmas." Jinyoung whispered in his ears and Sandeul smiled widely. They heard Chorong yell his name and Jinyoung pecked Sandeul's cheeks and walked away to Chorong. Sandeul blushed madly and bit his lip, preventing him from screaming and watched the fireworks.

"Sandeul!" He turned around and saw Taeyeon and CNU waving at him and hugging him.

"You came!" Sandeul yelled over the noise.

"Taeyeon kind of made me!" CNU yelled back.

"Merry christmas!" Sandeul yelled. Taeyeon and CNU said the same thing and they all laughed while hugging.

"Sandeul! I got a mistletoe!!!" Taeyeon yelled laughing and she shook it around. "What's the point of having this though?! Someone's gotta kiss someone!"

Sandeul laughed and kissed CNU's cheek.

"Happy?" Sandeul asked Taeyeon and she smiled widely.

"Very!!!" Taeyeon said laughing and giving CNU the look.

"Hyung!" Sandeul saw Gongchan approaching looking very tired and almost...sad? "I need to tell you something, can we tal-"

"Sandeul! Can I talk to you for a second?" Baro asked and looked at Sandeul and Gongchan. "....or not?"

"No it's okay, I'll talk to you at home Channie." Sandeul said ruffling Gongchan's hair and walked with Baro.

"Where are we going?" Sandeul asked walking slowly. Baro sighed and grabbed his arm walking faster. They shoved between people as they made their way to the backyard. They was less and less people but Baro still kept walking until they saw no one else in sight. He walked to a white gate and entered in a passcode.

"1111 really?" Sandeul asked.

"Shut up, I can't remember passwords." Baro said and closed the gate still dragging Sandeul.

"How big is your house? Geez." Sandeul said looking around trying to see in the darkness.

Baro let go and pressed a button which made about 10 big slim lamps light up. At the top of the lamps, there were 3 bright round lights. Sandeul gaped as he saw rows of flowers and a tiny pond with a bridge over it. There was a tiny bar to make drinks and a few of the prettiest bench swings. They had small purple flowers around the swings and white cushions with purple pillows. He saw the gate and fences were covered and wrapped with pink and blue flowers.

"Holy this is beautiful!" Sandeul said smiling as he ran around.

"Come back here, I didn't drag you here so you can prance around." Baro said and Sandeul pouted but walked back.

"Here." Baro said tossing a small black leather box towards Sandeul without looking and luckily Sandeul caught it. Sandeul looked at him confused and opened it.

"It's your first christmas present." Baro said scratching his neck.

Sandeul looked at the box for a minute and slowly looked up to meet Baro's eyes. He smiled and jumped on Baro hugging him. Baro lost his balance and fell on the soft green grass but Sandeul wouldn't move a muscle except his mouth that repeated the words "Thank you".

"Get up you're heavy." Baro groaned and felt Sandeul shake his head.

"If you're ing thankful, get off of me." Baro said sitting up as Sandeul back off. Sandeul's eyes were sparkling as he picked up the item in the box. Baro suddenly took it and put it on Sandeul.

"How much did this cost? How do I repay you? What do you want in ret-"

"It's a gift. You don't have to pay or give anything back." Baro said smiling softly.

Sandeul looked at the shiny star necklace that looked just like the one his dad gave and smiled. He took the one his dad gave off and put it safely in the black box.

"How did you know I wanted this?" Sandeul asked.

Baro snorted."How did I not? You looked at it like it was the best thing in the world."

Sandeul smiled. "But I looked at it months ago, you still remembered?"

"I go get ice cream everytime and whenever I pass by it I could imagine you looking at it and it bothered me so much I just bought it." Baro said and laid down on the grass.

Sandeul giggled looking at the necklace "Thank youuuu!" Sandeul said and hugged Baro's waist.

"You look like a little kid." Baro said tickling Sandeul's chin who snuggled in Baro chest to avoid his hand. Baro smiled at how adorable it looked but snapped out of it when he realized what he was doing.

"Wanna get off of me now?" Baro asked.

"Nope." Sandeul said hugging tighter.

Baro sighed and patted Sandeul's hair.

Just for today I'll act soft. Baro thought and looked at Sandeul who's pretending his fingers were human and was walking on Baro's stomach.

Cute silly boy.

 

 

Welp! Jindeul would start soon...with a broken Gongchan(for different reasons) and a jealous Baro.

Atleast Baro and Sandeul are friends now!..Sorta.

Hoped you enjoy this chapter, I'll update either tomorrow or the day after that.

BYE!