Chapter 10

Love Triangle

"Do you always act like that in the movies?" Sandeul asked.

"Act like what?" Baro asked.

"Just touch people, grab their popcorn and not even looking at the screen for more than 30 seconds." Sandeul said.

"You distracted me." Baro said winking and Sandeul rolled his eyes blushing.

"Where the hell are we going anyways?" Sandeul said struggling in his seat. "This stupid seatbelt won't let me breathe."

"To the mall duh and just pull on it gently." Baro said turning a corner.

"I didn't actually think we would go there, I wanted to go but I don't even have money." Sandeul said.

"I'll buy stuff for you." Baro said.

"I don't like having to owe people things especially money." Sandeul said.

"You don't have to, it's a gift." Baro said showing Sandeul a small smile.

"Can you stop? You already bought me a perfectly expensive necklace, I don't need to feel more guilty." Sandeul said pouting.

Baro chuckled. "It doesn't even matter if you spend $10,000." Baro said.

"Just because you're rich, doesn't mean you should just waste it." Sandeul said slighty glaring at Baro. "You never know when it might all go away."

"I can spend it on people like you so its fine." Baro said.

"People like me?" Sandeul asked confused. "What does that mea-"

"Let's go we're here." Baro said getting out of the car after turning off the engine.

"Already? Gosh you and your stupid expensive car." Sandeul mumbled trying to loosen his seatbelt.

Sandeul jumped when his car seat opened and Baro's face popped in looking annoyed.

"What's taking you so long?" Baro asked.

"I-It's stuck." Sandeul said trying to move away since they're faces were too close.

Baro sighed and pulled on Sandeul's seatbelt, paused, and pulled again.

"ing hell it's stuck." Baro whispered under his breath.

Sandeul's breath hitched when Baro leaned over more to try to get it loose. Baro was pratically over Sandeul's body, and he could smell the colonge on Baro, which by the way was a really nice smell. Baro chuckled as he seemed to have heard Sandeul.

"Why? Did I take your breath away?" Baro asked looking straight at Sandeul and realizing they were only a few inches away.

Sandeul's eyes widened staring at Baro's eyes and shifted nervously when he saw Baro's eye look down at his lips. Baro snapped out and cleared his throat.

"U-um just push really hard on the unlock button and i'll pull the seatbelt." Baro said holding onto the seatbelt.

Soon, they got the seatbelt off and went inside the mall.

"There's barely anyone here!" Sandeul said walking around and seeing only few people.

"Well new movies, places, they're all not gonna just stay here." Baro said and Sandeul nodded.

After walking around for a bit, Baro slowly slid his hand into Sandeul's and interwined them, ignoring Sandeul's look.

"Just in case you get scared." Baro said smiling charmingly.

Sandeul scoffed. "I won't get scared anymore, we're in not in the movies." Sandeul said and let go off Baro's hand.

"Boo."

Sandeul jumped and clinged onto something closest to him which happens to be Baro's chest.

Sandeul clears his throat and striaghtened Baro's shirt. "I-I like your shirt s-so I hugged it.....it's nice."

Baro smiles in amusement and Sandeul looked at who said Boo.

A little kid ran around with a mask and a dad chasing it. Baro chuckled and Sandeul blushed.

"Shut up," Sandeul mumbled and tried to stomp away but was stopped by a hand on his arm which slid down to his hand and had them interwined.

"We don't want you to end up getting killed by demons right?" Baro whispered in Sandeul's ear. Sandeul whimpered slightly, remembering the movie again and moved closer to Baro, clinging on his arm. Baro smiled. He wished Jinyoung could see how badly he was losing right now.

"ICE CREAM!" Sandeul yelled at dragged Baro to the store. He ordered a strawberry special with tiny colorful marshmellows amd oreos. He started eating it right away happily and looked at Baro just staring at him. Feeling bad since Baro paid and he didn't have any, he scooped up some ice cream and put it in front of Baro's mouth and shoved it in as Baro looked at him in suprise.

"Isn't it good?" Sandeul asked, taking another spoonful of ice cream and putting it in his mouth.

"We just had an indirect kiss." Baro said smirking.

"Is that all you think about? ert." Sandeul mumbled.

"No I also think about your jeans and how your looks-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence"

That was when Baro got no more ice cream that night,

 

"OMG! This is so cute!!" Sandeul said putting on a pikachu sweatshirt with the hood slightly big on his head. Baro smiled at how adorable Sandeul looked. Sandeul smiled and put it back.

"Why'd you put it back?" Baro asked.

"Because I don't have money?" Sandeul said like it was obvious.

"I thought I told you I could buy it for you." Baro said.

"And I thought I told you i don't like to owe people things." Sandeul said and walked away.

Baro grabbed the sweatshirt and waited until Sandeulwas at the other side of the store and he bought the sweatshirt....or two.

After going around the whole mall and buying bubble tea at the end, they went back to Baro's car.

"Hey Baro! Guess what?" Sandeul asked.

"What?" Baro asked.

Sandeul put his bubble tea in front of Baro and pretended the bubble tea was speaking to Baro.

"Hi, I'm bubble tea, my balls." Sandeul said and chuckled at his own joke only to hear silence and looked at Baro's face full of unamusement.

"Seriously?" Baro asked.

"What? I thought it was funny." Sandeul said still giggling.

Baro rolled his eyes but smiled.

 

"We're here." Baro said turning his engine off and getting out of the car.

"Uhh, why are you getting out?" Sandeul asked.

"To walk you to your door? I'm responsible for you tonight little 15 year old." Baro said ruffling Sandeul's hair.

Sandeul groaned and smacked Baro's arm.

Baro chuckled and walked him to his door.

"Well then....uh bye?" Sandeul said.

"Wait, here." Baro said pulling out a box from behind his back.

"What the hell, how did I not notice that?" Sandeul asked weirdly looking behind Baro's back.

"It's like you pulled that out of nowhere." Sandeul said.

"No you're just stupid." Baro said lightly flicking Sandeul's forehead but giving him the box.

Sandeul eyed it mysteriously.

"Oh my godness just open it." Baro said and Sandeul hesitating, grabbed it and opened it.

Sandeul widened his eyes as he saw the pikachu sweater.

"I thought I told you not to buy this!" Sandeul said and pounding on Baro's chest.

Baro grabbed Sandeul's arms and leaned closer, looking at him in the eyes. "I want to buy, my choice, not yours, you never asked or forced me, therefore you don't owe me." Baro said and backed away.

"Besides, I bought one for me too! Couple sweaters." Baro said winking and Sandeul blushed and whispered a thank you.

Sandeul ducked his head and walked to his door and fumbled with his keys. He pushed it in and turned it but paused. He ran back to Baro and kissed his cheek and blushed.

"Thanks for tonight, and that never happened." Sandeul said and ran back to his house and closed the door.

Baro stood there for a minute and slowly smiled and put his hand on his heart.

 

"This stupid silly boy, why is he making my heart beat fast."

 

 

7 upvotes.....

YAYYYYYY OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Honestly I thought this story was going to get 5 upvotes max when I finish and I got 7 without even finishing it and I'm just so happy!

Thank you for reading this cheesy weird chapter, hope you can subscribe/upvote(hehe)/comment.

Thank you and I love you people<333