Chapter 6

Love Triangle

"Christmas party?"

"Yep, parties mean popularity, so why not?" Baro said playing with his snapback.

"What about your parents? What if they come this year?" Jinyoung asked.

"It's been 3 years Jinyoung, I'm pretty positive they won't come." Baro said putting his snapback on.

"...Where are they now?" Chanyeol asked.

"France, does it matter?" Baro asked.

"Do you miss them?" Nichkhun asked.

"Why would I miss people that I barely even know." Baro scoffed.

"Because they're your parents and you love them." Kai said.

"No I don't." Baro denied.

"They love you too, Mom said she talked to them a week ago and they miss you." Jinyoung said softly setting his fork down and looking at Baro.

"Dad said your parents are just busy but they're successful." Chanyeol said smiling weakly at Baro.

"Great, they have time to contact your family but they won't even call me." Baro said bitterly. "It's been 3 months with no contact, why would you even think they would show up at Christmas? They never showed up on my birthday for 4 years anyways."

"That's business right?" Nichkhun said.

"Right. Business over family. I'm leaving." Baro said rolling his eyes and walking out of the cafeteria.

Chanyeol sighed and got up.

"No, he always needs time to himself when his parents are mentioned. Let's check up on him after lunch." Jinyoung said and Chanyeol nodded, sitting back down.

"...Did you really contact his parents?" Kai asked.

"2 months ago. I'm sure they love Baro but I know he wouldn't believe me if it was that long ago." Jinyoung said.

"Is that why Baro's distracting himself with girls?" Tiffany asked sitting next to Nichkhun.

"Yea, I don't even know who to feel sad for, Baro or the girls." Jinyoung said picking at his food.

"I say Baro. The girls are pathetic giving themselves away that fast and hoping to grab Baro's heart by doing what every other girl is doing." Tiffany said and flicked a piece of hair away.

"That's why I love you my loyal baby." Nichkhun said hugging her waist.

"Yuck." Chanyeol and Kai both said.

"Oh yeahh, how was the kiss with Baekhyun, Chanyeollie~?" Tiffany teased.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and blushed.

"Lucky bastard, I don't even think D.O. noticed me." Kai said.

"I'm pretty sure he noticed you." Tiffany said eating a spoonful of yogurt. "He was looking you with his wide eyes and I swear I never saw them blink."

"Stop joking you know I hate it when you do that." Kai said crossing his arms.

"Actually I saw it too one time but he looked away really fast." Chanyeol said.

"Wait! The christmas party! You and Chanyeol can talk to Baekhyun and D.O at the party!" Jinyoung said.

"Would they even go? I heard their group weren't party people." Chanyeol said.

"And if everyone is invited, we would be tackled by girls." Kai said.

"I'll talk to them and if they come, you owe me 50$." Tiffany said.

"Fine with me."

"Deal, good luck."

Tiffany smirked and walked to where Baekhyun and D.O was.

"Hey guys! Christmas party wanna come?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes!" Taeyeon said excitedly.

Tiffany smiled and looked at the rest.

"....Do we have to?" Baekhyun asked.

"2 words, Chanyeol, Kai." Tiffany said.

"We're coming." Baekhyun and D.O said at the same time.

Sandeul scoffed. "You guys are boy crazy. No thanks, I think I'm gonna spend my Christmas with Gongchannie."

"I don't like parties." CNU said.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon for help and Taeyeon winked as she whispered to CNU while Tiffany told Sandeul and Gongchan if they wouldn't come, she'll chop their balls off.

"You, Sandeul, Mistletoe." Taeyeon whispered.

"I'm coming too." CNU said.

"Great! All of you are! I'll tell Taeyeon when and where and she'll tell you guys. BYE!" Tiffany said and headed back over to Chanyeol and Kai.

"50$ please." Tiffany smirked.

 

 

"Crap! I lost my English book." Sandeul said looking through his backpack.

"Well go hurry and find it you got 20 minutes." Taeyeon said.

"I'll be right back." Sandeul said and ran out of the cafeteria with his bag on one arm.

"Crap crap crap crap." Sandeul repeated 100 times.

He ran to his locker and opened it in a hurry. "Crap it's not in here."

He closed his locker and ran to his classroom.

"Please be open, Please be open, Please be open." Sandeul turned the knob and the door opend.

"YES!" Sandeul smiled at his victory and looked for his enlgish book.

"Looking for this?" Sandeul jumped and looked up.

"Baro? Why are you here?" Sandeul asked snatching his English book from him.

"Is that the thanks I get?" Baro asked ignoring his question.

"Thanks, why are you here?" Sandeul asked again.

"None of your bussiness." Baro said sitting down on a chair.

"...Are you going to the Christmas party?" Sandeul asked.

"What Christmas party?" Baro asked.

"I don't know, Tiffany just asked my group, Jinyoung and his group are coming too." Sandeul said putting his English book in his bag.

"That's my party being held at my house." Baro said.

"Oh..." Sandeul said putting on his backpack. "Seriously why are you here alone?"

"Why, you worried about me?" Baro asked teasely.

"To be honest yeah, this is so not you." Sandeul said.

"...It feels like the first time someone's worried about me." Baro whispered.

"What happened." Sandeul asked softly and Baro didn't answer.

"I-Is it the kiss last night?" Sandeul asked.

Baro shook his head. "Sorry about that."

"I-it's okay, just warn me next time." Sandeul joked and Baro remained silent.

"Okay seriously, you're too quiet and you're not being cocky, what's wrong?" Sandeul asked.

Baro hesitated and just took a deep breath. "I....just miss my family." He said and smiled weakly.

"What happened to them?" Sandeul asked.

"They're just so busy they never contact me. I haven't seen them in years, haven't heard their voices in months..They're in France for some bussiness." Baro said looking down at his hands.

"How do you live alone?" Sandeul asked.

"I go outside alot or bother Jinyoung. Or I talk to my maid that comes every other day except weekneds." Baro said and sighed. "I just want to see them again you know?"

"Have you called them?" Sandeul asked.

"hmm..It's been about 3 months." Baro said.

"Call them more? Maybe they'll pick up." Sandeul said and Baro hummed.

"I really think you should call them. I can't even call my dad even if I wanted to." Sandeul said playing with his necklace.

"Your dad gave that to you right?" Baro asked and Sandeul nodded. "Sorry about your dad." Baro said and played with his snapback.

"You know I've noticed how you wear different snapbacks everyday." Sandeul said.

"I have a collection." Baro smirked. "About 50."

"Woahhh. I never even had a snapback." Sandeul said. "Mom can't really afford one right now." Sandeul said playing with his fingers.

Baro hummed again playing with his snapback again.

Silence spread across the room for a while but it was kind of nice. Enjoying each other's company without making it awkward.

Sandeul jumped when the bell rang and Baro chuckled.

"Let's go clumsy boy." Baro said and Sandeul smacked his arm pouting. Baro smiled and put his snapback on Sandeul's head.

"There, now you have one." Baro said and walked out leaving Sandeul startled but soon following Baro outside.

"You're coming to the christmas party right?" Baro asked.

"Yea." Sandeul said.

"Good." Baro said and walked away smiling.

 

 

Badeul moment yo! I'll have some more Jindeul, Shindeul, Jinchan, or whatever but for now, Badeulllll.

Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting/upvoting!!

Have a good day!