Chapter 2

Love Triangle

Sorry I kinda failed on this chapter /.\

 

"Alright now we have new students in this class, please stand up Jung soojung, Lee Junghwan, and Choi Jinri." The teacher said.

Sandeul and 2 other girls stood up, CNU and Taeyeon looked at Sandeul confused.

"Each of you introduce yourself, name, what you want to be called, age, and your favorite thing." The teacher said and sat down on his chair.

A pretty girl with long hair went to the front of the room first and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Jung Soojung, I go by Krystal, I'm 16 and I love shopping." Krystal said smiling and sat down back down.

The other girl that looked cute went right after Krystal and looked down at the floor.

"Hi I'm choi Jinri but call me Sulli, I'm 15 and i like boys." She said softly and sat back down blushing.

Krystal, confident... Sulli, Shy girl

Sandeul slowly went up to the front of the room and noticed everyone staring at him and got embrassed.

"Hi, I'm Lee junghwan but please call me Sandeul." Sandeul said looking around the room. He made eye contact with Baro who was biting his lip and Sandeul looked away blushing. "I'm 15 and I love music." He finished and sat down.

Then the teacher continued with his lesson and Sandeul zoned out and scribbled on his notebook.

"Sandeul?" Sandeul looked beside him and noticed everyone packing up. "Sandeul class is over." CNU said.

"Oh.. thanks." Sandeul said and packed his things.

"So Lee junghwan? That's your real name?" Taeyepn asked.

"Yea but can you please call me by Sandeul?" Sandeul asked.

"Why? Do you hate your real name? CNU asked.

No it just reminds me of my dad to much. Sandeul thought.

"Yea so please just call me Sandeul." Sandeul said.

"Alright, wanna hang out with us at lunch?" Taeyeon asked.

"Can my little brother join too?" Sandeul asked.

"Yea sure, the more the better! CNU needs too meet some people anyways." Taeyeon said with CNU glaring at her.

After the next two boring classes were over, it was finally lunch time. Sandeul found Taeyeon and CNU waiting for him outside of class and was grateful. Once they went inside the cafeteria, he found Gongchan with 2 other guys with him.

"Guys I found Gongchan let's go." Sandeul said and went to Gongchan's table.

Sandeul went behind Gongchan covered his eyes and whispered in his ears. "Guess who?"

"Sandeul who else would be fartface?" Gongchan joked.

"I told you to stop calling me that buttface." Sandeul said.

"Guys! I'm trying to eat, no need to say disgusting things." A guy with big eyes said.

"Oh, hello. I'm Lee Sandeul, Gongchan's brother, a sophomore and this is Taeyeon and CNU." Taeyeon and CNU both said Hello. "Who are you?" Sandeul asked the big eyed boy.

"I'm Kyungsoo and this guy beside me, is my best friend Baekhyun. We're both freshman." Kyungsoo said.

"Oh that's cool. Nice to see my little brother getting along." Sandeul said ruffling Gongchan's hair.

"Hi I'm Taeyeon and this is CNU." Taeyeon said to Gongchan.

"I'm Gongchan." Gongchan said softly.

"No need to be shy, from now on let's all be crazy friends." Taeyeon said smiling.

"Good idea!" Sandeul said and took a bite out of the school's spaghetti. "Yuckk! They should stick to korean foods what the hell is this?" Sandeul said.

"It's spaghetti." Baekhyun joked.

"Ha Ha Baekhyun. I'll be right back I'm gonna throw this away." Sandeul said. He stood up, picked up his tray, and turned around and the next thing he knew, Spaghetti was all over him. He looked up and saw Baro.

"Yah! Watch where you're going." Sandeul said glaring at Baro.

"Why don't you spaghetti boy." Baro said glaring back.

"Can you atleast not bump into me when i have food? ughh" Sandeul said and looked at his uniform. There was spaghetti alll over it, his white shirt was reddish brown.

"You're gonna pay for this." Sandeul said glaring at Baro.

"Oooo I'm so scared." Baro teased and scoffed.

"Come on let's go get you a new uniform." Gongchan said.

"Make sure not to ruin that one clumsy boy." Baro said smirking.

"Leave him alone jerk." Taeyeon and and helped Gongchan by pulling Sandeul towards the school office.

Once Sandeul changed into his spare uniform and was done cursing at Baro, he looked at his necklace. Goddammit theres a stupid meatball stuck in there how the hell does that get stuck in there?! He tried to take it out for 10 minutes but soon gave up and sighed. My dad gave me this... Sandeul sighed again and gathered his things. He decided to look for food. He was still hungry and needed some food in his stomach. Sandeul walked out of the bathroom and ran into someone again.

"Ouch! Are you kidding me?!" Sandeul said rubbing his forehead.

"Oh I'm sorry." Sandeul heard an angelic voice. He looked up and saw that handsome guy that smiled at him this morning.

"Are you ok? I'm Jinyoung." The handsome guy said. Jinyoung...

"H-hi. I'm Sandeul." Sandeul stuttered.

"Hey I was actually looking for you are you ok?" Jinyoung asked.

Looking for me?....Why?

"Yea I am, thanks and why were you looking for me?" Sandeul asked confused.

"Well since my best friend Baro never apologizes, I wanted to say I'm sorry for his behavior. He's always like that." Jinyoung said.

"O-Oh it's ok. He just annoyed me that's it." Sandeul said.

"Yea pretty sure everyone's annoyed by him at some point." Jinyoung said and laughed softly.

Sandeul couldn't help but smile wide and Jinyoung.

"Well it was nice meeting you, I'm gonna look for some food now." Sandeul said looking at the floor.

"Hey if you want I have half a sandwhich. Want it?" Jinyoung asked. Sandeul shaked his head fast.

"Yes please." Sandeul said and his lips at the sight of food. Once Jinyoung gave it to him, Sandeul took a large bite out of it.

Jinyoung chuckled and pinched Sandeul's cheeks. "Adorable." Jinyoung said and Sandeul blushed.

"Well I got to go, I'll see you again later sometime Sandeul." Jinyoung said and left.

Jinyoung....

 

After school ended, Sandeul told Gongchan to go home first so he can return his uniform clothes.

Sandeul walked towards the office and gave back the uniform. The office was kind enough to wash the uniform that had spaghetti over it and Sandeul changed into it. He walked outside of school and waited for the bus come. He looked at his necklace and tried to pick out that small piece of meatball again until he heard a honk. Suprised, Sandeul jumped and looked up. A mustang was in front of him and the window rolled down.

"The bus isn't coming in an hour so get in the car." Baro said.

Sandeul scoffed. "No thanks i rather wait then die."

Baro rolled his eyes. "Just get in."

"No it's suspicious why you're offering me something when you hate me." Sandeul said and crossed his arms.

"Just get in, I'm trying to be nice." Baro said.

"Why? I'm not going in." Sandeul said.

"Why the hell are you so stubborn." Baro said and got out of the car.

"W-what are you doing." Sandeul asked backing away.

Baro ignored the question and grabbed Sandeul's arm and pushed him in the car.

He quickly went in the car and the drove away.

"Yah! This could be kidnapping!" Sandeul yelled.

"Don't talk informal to me, 15 year old." Baro said.

"Wait..how old are you?" Sandeul asked.

"16." Baro said.

"How the hell are you driving this. Without any parent too. You probably just got your permit! OMG I'm gonna die." Sandeul said panicking.

"Calm down." Baro said rolling his eyes. "If you're in a rich family. You get to drive when you're 14." Baro said smirking.

Sandeul calmed down but rolled his eyes.

"Wait...where are you going? You don't even know where I live." Sandeul said.

Baro ignored him and kept driving.

"Answer me!" Sandeul yelled and Baro suddenly stopped the car.

"Get out." Baro said looking at Sandeul.

"What?" Sandeul asked.

"Get out." Baro said and he got out of the car.

Sandeul hesitiating, he slowly got out followed Baro to wherever he was going. "Baro? Where are we? Where are we going? Why am I here?" Sandeul asked.

"You talk to much and ask too many questions just follow." Baro said and Sandeul obeyed.

He looked around and found a jewelry store. He went up to it and saw a necklace that looked just like the one his dad gave. It looked beautiful and new as ever. He knew his dad couldn't afford that new star necklace so he bought it at a garage sell but it was still special. The new one looked really nice though. There wasn't any diamonds because hell, Sandeul wasn't a girl. It was just a necklace for girls and guys and this just seemed to attract Sandeul's attention.

"Sandeul! You never listen." Baro said annoyed.

"Huh? Oh sorry, let's go." Sandeul said tearing his gaze away from the necklace.

Baro eyed the necklace and walked away.

They went inside a shop and ordered some ice cream.

"I could've paid you know." Sandeul said his cookies and cream ice cream.

"Yea well I dropped your ice cream last time so I decided to be nice and pay for it." Baro said his strawberry ice cream.

Sandeul rolled his eyes but thanked him.

"And.. I talked to Jinyoung, so I listened to my best friend and agreed to say sorry. So sorry I guess." Baro said nonchantly.

Sandeul pouted. "I wouldn't have cared if you wouldn't have gotten a meatball stuck in my necklace, Sandeul showed him. Baro observed it.

"Isn't that the same one that was in the shop?" Baro asked.

"Yea but that one's all special and new." Sandeul said focusing on his ice cream.

Can he not afford the new one? Baro thought and looked at Sandeul who had Ice cream on his nose.

Silly boy Baro thought and wiped off the ice cream with a napkin. Sandeul blushed embrassed.

"Thanks." He whispered and continued to eat his ice cream.

For a minute, Sandeul thought it was way to quiet. Being curious and bored, he decided they should play 20 questions. After 30 minutes of talking and some laughing they decided to go back into the car and Sandeul told him where he lived.

"It's to quiet." Sandeul complained and Gee by Girls' Generation. Sandeul happily sang along and danced to it as Baro looked at him and laughed.

"You should try out for a girl group." Baro joked.

Sandeul hit his arm and kept singing while Baro smiled at Sandeul.

"Silly boy." Baro whispered.

As they got to Sandeul's house. Sandeul paused the song on his phone and turned to Baro.

"Thanks for the ride and Ice cream. Thank you god for not letting me die too." Sandeul said teasingly.

"Yah!" Baro yelled and Sandeul stuck out his tongue.

"I still hate you tho." Sandeul teased.

"I hate you too spaghetti boy." Baro teased as Sandeul got out of the car.

"See you tomorrow Jerk." Sandeul said and skipped to his house cutely. Baro chuckled and drove away.

Silly boy....