Chapter 1

Love Triangle

Sandeul sighed out of boredom and looked out the window for the thousandth time on the train. He looked at the two waterdroplets sliding down the window, one beating the other as if it's a race. The soft pitter-patter noise and the smooth ride made Sandeul feel comfortable and cosy especially with his hot chocolate filled with whipped cream and little tiny marshmellows. It's just sitting for 3 hours straight and doing nothing is starting to bother him and the fact that he has to wait 5 more hours doesn't help at all. He picked up a magazine and looked at the pictures but got bored quickly. He fiddled with his thumb and debated if he should play with his phone or not but decicded to save his battery. He pouted and looked over at his adorable little brother Gongchan.

"Channiee!" Sandeul said cutely. "I'm bored. Play with me!"

"Im tired Deullie hyung, just go sleep or whatever." Gongchan managed to mutter out. He was sooo close to falling asleep.

"Pleasee! PLease please please! Just for 10 minutes. I promise pleasee Im dying." Sandeul begged.

"Deullie hyung, sleep." Gongchan said getting annoyed.

"But Channieee!"

"Sleep!"

"...Cha-"

"THAT'S IT" Gongchan yelled at grabbed a bunch of marshmellows and stuffed it in Sandeuls mouth. "Chew this for an hour and dont swallow it. Wake me up in an hour and if its still there, I'll play with you." Gongchan fell back on his seat and tried to sleep again.

Buttface you knoew i cant resist food! Sandeul thought looking at Gongchan and pouting.

He looked out the window again and saw small flashes of lighting.

Daddy, I miss you. Sandeul thought sadly. I didn't even get to say goodbye and you just left. Sandeul blinked back the tears and finished his hot chocolate and the marshmellows. A new life at a new place at a new school. Bana high...I'm coming...and my stupid little brother who refuses to play with me.

 

Sandeul woke up to Gongchan's voice telling him to wake up.

"Hyung we gotta go! Get your bags and let's go." Gongchan said gathering his things.

Sandeul stretched his body and put on his gray hoodie over his white shirt. He pulled up his tight skinny jeans since they seemed to be falling down a little so he tightned it more. He grabbed his suitcase and his bag and walked out the train a bit dazed. He felt something over his head and realized it was his hood.

"Your hair was a mess so just keep your hood on." Gongchan said and gave Sandeul a pair of sunglasses. "You just woke up and if you see the sun I'm sure you'll go blind."

"Thanks." Sandeul muttered and put on his sunglasses and got off the train. Gongchan and Sandeul waited until his mom came out the bus and they headed over to find a taxi.

"Alright bathroom or snack break. Come back at this exact spot in 20 minutes. Now go." Sandeul's mom said and she ran to the bathroom with Gongchan following right behind her.

Sandeul's stomach grumbled so he decicded to look for some food. He found a mini snack cart and decicded to buy an ice cream. He got cookies and cream ice cream. He happily his ice cream and accidently bumped into someone. Unfortunately, he slipped and fell on his with his ice cream on the floor. He looked up and saw a guy looking down on him. He was really goodlooking. His blonde hair looked natural on him too. He also had pretty lip-

"Watch where you're going." The goodlooking stranger had said. His voice though! It was deep but not to deep and it just sent chills through Sandeul's back.

"S-sorry" Sandeul stuttered and got up and brushed the dirt off his pants. The stranger eyed his pants but looked back at him quickly.

"Clumsy boy. Next time, keep your eyes open." The stranger said and it just kind of made Sandeul mad. Shouldn't he say sorry too?!

"You're pretty rude. You should've watched where you're going too. Shouldn't you say sorry too? I just bought my ice cream and now its on the floor." Sandeul said picking up the ice cream cone and putting it in the trash.

The stranger scoffed. "Whatever just move.  I got places to go." He said and walked away.

Smh he thinks he's the king or something... Ughh i'm so hungry. Sandeul walked to the bathroom and did his bussiness and meet up with his mom and Gongchan. They found a taxi and drove to their new house. First day here and it already . Sandeul thought as he moved his luggages to his new house. It was big but not manison big. Just 2 stories with enough space.

After they all unpacked everything, Sandeul took a shower and collasped on his bed. So tired and I have school tomorrow ughh. Sandeul set up his alarm and laid down on his pillow. Within 5 minutes, he was asleep.

 

**I'm feeling this in my heartt. My hearttt!

B-Bring the boys out**

Sandeul woke up to his alarm at 6 am and fell back on his bed. No matter how much he wanted to sleep, it was his first day and he could NOT be late at all.

Sandeul dragged himself to the bathroom and took a 15 minute shower. Since his shampoo was somewhere in his luggage, he had to use his moms which smelled like strawberries. He went out of the shower and brushed his teeth while drying his hair. After he styled his hair to the side, he put on his uniform and went downstairs.

"My babyy! All grown up going to sophomore! Look at that uniform it looks so handsome on you!" Sandeul's mom said patting his .

"Moooooom." Sandeul whined and swatted his mom's hands away from his . "You're right I am grown up and going to sophomore so can you plase treat me like one?" Sandeul said sitting down to eat some pancakes.

"Well all moms says those stuff, gotta wait until you're married, then she'll stop." Gongchan said.

"Can you atleast not touch my mom? It's weird." Sandeul said.

"I know this is weird but even I gotta admit, you got a from god." Gongchan said and it made Sandeul's nose wrinkle.

"So many girls would be jealous of your I bet you would even attract some guys." Gongchan said wiggling his eyebrows.

Yea they both were gay. Their mom was completely fine with that too which was a relief. After Sandeul and Gongchan finished ther pancakes, they grabbed their backpacks and left to school. As they were walking they saw a mustang zoom by.

"There must be some rich bastards at this school." Gongchan said.

"Yea, this is going to be a looong day. Let's hurry up." Sandeul said and they both ran to school.

"Wait! I gotta tie my shoe! get your class schedules first," Gongchan said and so Sandeul dd. He sat down on a bench and waited for Gongchan. As Sandeul looked up, he saw an amazing good looking guy walk by with girls following him. His had soft brown har and a V line chin. That guy looked at his way, smiled at him, and walked away.

"Hellooo? Sandeul! What class did you get? I got class B." Gongchan said.

"Hmm?" Sandeul said a bit dazed. "Oh I got class A."

Gongchan frowned. "We'll still see each other at lunch right?"

"Yea of course Channie." Sandeul said. "Let's go to class first. Good luck Channie." Sandeul kissed Gongchan's forehead and they headed to ther classes.

Sandeul sat down next to the window and realized the seating chart has two desks next to each other. Hopefully no one snotty who sit next to him. Sandeul looked out the window and saw trees swaying and clouds turning gray.

"Crazy weather we're having huh?" He heard a soft voice and he turned around. A man was sitting next to him . Hair down to his shoulders and he wore glasses. He kinda looked like a bear.

"Hi. I'm Shinwoo but call me CNU. Are you new here?" CNU asked.

"Um yea I'm Sandeul, Lee sandeul. Nice to meet you." Sandeul said smiling and shaking CNU's hand.

Sandeul....cute CNU thought to himself. He smiled and looked down at his desk.

"Yah! Teddy bear look up and say hi to your best friend."

Sandeul looked up and saw a pretty looking girl sitting in front of them.

"Hi! I'm Taeyeon. This shy bear looking freak is CNU my best friend." Taeyeon said shaking Sandeul's hand.

"Lee Sandeul and I know I said hi to him." Sandeul said.

"No way! My little shy teddy bear can speak to others." Taeyeon said squishing CNU's cheeks.

"Stop." CNU whispered and blushed.

"Anyways are you new here? I haven't seen you here before." Taeyeon said to Sandeul.

"Yea just moved from Busan with my little brother. Can you help me out? Like who's good and who's bad. What cafeteria food I shouldn't eat?" Sandeul asked.

Taeyeon laughed. "Only the chicken is good and there's a group you need to worry about, there's some nice people but one isn't really good. They're the popular group and in the group has Jinyoung, the sweet and caring romantic that every girl likes. His smile can make you melt and his brown hair looks like it's made out of chocolate. Chanyeol the y rapper, he's like a giant and the captain of the basketball team. Kai the y dancer. He could be professinal. Nichkhun the thailand prince, gosh hes so hot and Ba-"

"Okay class!" The teacher interrupted. "Stop talking, let's focus on school! There are some new students here and-"

"Sorry I'm late yo!" A famailar good looking man came in.

"Cha Baro! I heard about you. Go take your seat." The teacher yelled.

Taeyeon turned around. "Him. Cha Baro. Watch out for him." Taeyeon whispered and turned around.

As the teacher talked Sandeul tried to remember who he was.

That blonde hair and that deep voice. Cha Baro, the one who made me drop my ice cream. Watch out for him? Whatever.