CHEATSHEET

-Behind The Scenes...- An Applyfic, APPLY OPEN

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

Cheatsheet

 

1.faceclaims
Faceclaims should be ulzzangs only. Don't use the ones who looked like they got major plastic surgery on their face. No Ulzzangs with super big eyes (they scare us). Also try not to use the super popular ulzzangs (ex. Park Sora, Baek Sumin, Su Kyung, etc.), same goes for boys. Park Minju and Won Jong Jin are taken as faceclaims by the authors. 

2. Love interests
Ok! This is going to be hard to explain. I don't want many people dating Idols. Your not an idol, You help make the idols look good. And if you do date and Idol i would prefer if they are from your company unless you have a good reason to date outside of the company. I would prefer if your love interest was among the applicants or an Oc. But you may also have love interests from well know back up dancers. If you were in YG, You could date one of the Kwon twins (TOO HOT). Also homoual and heteroual relationships are both allowed. Try to refrain yourself from using Exo.

3. Personality
I want many different types of personalities. You can be extremely shy, or extremely outgoing. Just make sure your character isn't a MARY SUE. We don't accept Mary Sues, sorry. Make sure when you do the traits, you have three Positive and three Negative atleast. You can have more but don't go overboard. We want 1-2 paragraphs atleast but you can add more of course. 

4. Ethnicity and Background
For Ethnicity we want atleast half asian. You can be any type of ethnicity you want to be but try to make it realistic.

For Background, No sob stories! I don't want to read the cliche paragraph about how both of their parents got killed in a car accident, and blah blah blah. We only accept that sob story from Batman. But don't make it a super duper happy story about how they got everything they wanted. For all we care they could have lived a normal life from day one just like us. 

5. Family and friends
For that little section, Make sure you fill it all out completely. For friends, it could be anybody. Idols, Ocs, Real korean dancers, any one but don't go overboard. Also, hence your bound to be close to Sm artists, give me just a few of your characters most close friends. 

6. Age Range
For the age range, we have it special for each plotline
Backup Dancers:
Vocal Trainers: Mid 20's+ (24+)
Models:
Song Writers:
Producers: Mid 20's (23+
Don't go any age under for your plotline, we will call you out on it

Good Luck Applying! Have Fun! (remember 10 will be chosen)
       
                 EXAMPLE 1 /Tabby~| EXAMPLE 2/Sabeni~