IMPORTANT NOTICE

-Behind The Scenes...- An Applyfic, APPLY OPEN

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating for a little while. The reason why I have not  reviewed any new applicants is because of school starting soon and all that. Me and Sabeni are both going back to school tomorrow and that really !! We will still update during the school year but it may be tougher now because of homework and school time it self. We will continue to work our best on the applyfic as soon apply will be closed. We are figuring out a deadline but are hoping to make the deadline around early September. Right now, we don't have time to review that quickly and are hoping to get around to reading apps on the weekends and hopefully set a deadline soon. Sabeni has recently not been able to review apps because of summer work, hence she is in a magnet program for arts and has to do drawing for summer work. We will hopefully start to accept people soon and don't give up on us! We will  NOT abandon this applyfic. This applyfic is too special for us to just stop working on it. We will hopefully see you soon and remember to keep sending in apps! - Tabby~
 


We also want to tell you guys something, We want you guys to know that you can apply TWICE, if you guys can apply again than theres a good chance that this applyfic will start sooner. We never really addressed this but now we will. But, You can only apply with ONE GIRL and ONE BOY. Got guys! We are counting on you!!!! 
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH,

Tabby and Sabeni