Teaser 1

-Behind The Scenes...- An Applyfic, APPLY OPEN

Teaser #1 

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

A girl sat in the Cube dance practice room working on a dance routine for 4minute's comeback "What are you doing today?". She mainly neede to work on her hips and how they moved to match 4minute. She was also told that she would have to practice "Now" with her partner for Troublemaker's performance at a special music show anniversary or something like that. But she promised that she would practice "Now" when all the other background dancers were practicing. So she mainly practiced 4minute's new song and the ending of "What's your Name?" When all the background dancers come out. Little did she know that her brother was also working hard at his company.

He was figuring out how Big Bang wanted their music to sound like for their comeback. He mainly worked with GD and Teddy when it came to producing a song with another producer, because he knew them and worked with them alot in the past. He also was focusing on Winner, YG's new boy group. It was February and he wanted to atleast have a demo done by late March, and have atleast their title track by the middle of April. Not to metion that he just finished up with 2NE1's new album, CRUSH. He was told that he has a tight schedule because after 2NE1's new album, he has to get back with Taeyang for his new album, which was either going to be called Rise or Sunlight, and Taeyang thought that Rise sounded more dramatci and more interesting and he couldn't agree more. 

After Taeyang, He'd have to finish working with Winner for their debut and then help Big Bang with anything that they needed help with. But, he wasn't worried about Big Bang because GD and Teddy would be there to produce Big Bang's new songs. The only thing that bugs him is that because Teddy and GD would be working on Big Bangs new album, he would be stuck with working with Winner alone, which would be kind of awkward cause he doesn't know them like her knows the other groups.

Anyway, back at Cube, She was working with her partner and the other dancers on "Now" by troublemaker for the special show. Her smooth moves still amazed everyone and they never understood why she would have became an idol. She was pretty, she danced amazingly, and her singing wasn't actually that bad. But, she really thought that she didn't have the right type of voice to sing and become an idol. She just didn't think she was worthy enough to even become a trainee. While dancing 4minute came in and watched all the dancers practicing and clapped on how good they were. But now it was time to prepare to dance to their new song that would come out in late March instead of April. It was the end of February, so ofcourse everyone was afraid that they weren't going to perfect it in time but they all did their best. She ofcourse was dancing away and having lots of fun dancing. Her part was one of the complicated parts but she never disappointed anybody because of her smooth and sharp dance moves. Everyone already knows that she had moves that were perfect, they weren't to exact nor to careless. Everyone admired her but of course she didn't understand why.

After practice, she decided to make a phone call to her brother. Luckily he picked up,
"JAE JAE! YOU ACTUALLY PICKED UP!!!" She said screamed so happily.
He face palmed at his sister as he was driving home, as it was midnight and he just left the YG building,
"Yeah, MIMI, Cause I just left the YG building" He said back to her through the blue tooth.
" OH! You just left-" She giggled a little "-I did too" She said walking to the parking garage with her friend who was trying not to laugh in the phone. He was about hang up but he decided not to be mean this time to his sister, little sister.
"Well you sound like your having fun, I have to go see you around MIMI" He said waiting for his sisters answer.
"Yeah, See you around JAE JAE" She said and they both pressed end call at the same time.

Now, You have seen the work lives and not so work lives of Park Eun Mi and Min Jae. Do you want to see your life documented as well? 

authors' note

 

I hope you enjoyed this teaser. It seemed short but it really wasn't right. Keep on applying please! I hope you realized you can apply twice, once for a boy and once for a girl. We have 4 spots with no applicants but we are hoping to get more thatn just one for each plotline! So keep the applications coming! I hope you hink the end is cute with their nicknames. Also, the girl that Eun Mi is walking with, will be Cube's vocal trainer, who ever is chosen for that plotline, will be that girl that walks to the garage with Eun Mi every day.