PLOTLINES

-Behind The Scenes...- An Applyfic, APPLY OPEN

plotlines

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Sm's female model (a)

 

Being a model is hardwork. Not only does she model for many different magazines but also is a part of many music videos, some even aren't from SM!  She has a rivalry JYP's Model.

AVAILABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1

YG's Male Producer (T)

 

YG's Poducer helps make music that will become big hits and rise to the top on the music charts. He is friends with many groups and often will not hesitate to work with those to create amazing music. He is very serious when it comest to producing top notch music for others to enjoy.

                                     TAKEN, CO-AUTHOR  

jyp's female backup dancer (A)

 

JYP's back up dancer is often present in many dance practices, Live performances, and music videos showcasing their charasmatic dance skills. She is quick to be chosen when backup dancers are needed. 

AVAILABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1 

Cube's Male SongWriter (a)

 

Cube's Songwriter and Vocal trainer is known to have worked together in the past to make number 1 songs. Cube expects popular and well written lyrics before making it into a song that will please the audience.

AVAILABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1 

SM's Male Vocal trainer (a)

 

Sm's Vocal Trainer has worked with many groups and trainees for many reasons. Helping them with Pitch, Range and even Strength in their voice. When people go in to train with hime, they come out with a stronger voice.

AVAILABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1  

YG'S Female BACKUP DANCER (A)

 

YG's Back up Dancer is often seen at dance paractice. She Showcases her dance skills at live performances that will leave the audience speachless and will make the group look even better than they all ready are .

AVAILABLE <> APPLICANTS: 2

JYp's Male producer (a)

 

One JYP's most succesful producer has worked with many of JYP's biggest artist inorder to create hit songs that are appealing not only to their Korean fans but also international fans.

AVALIABLE <> APPLICANTS: 2 

Cube's Female Backup dancer (t)

 

Cube's Back up dancer is known for her amazing dance skills just alone. Working with groups like 4minute and B2ST will always be fun for her, She is known for being one of the best dancers in the company and always will be.

TAKEN, AUTHOR~

SM's male Backup Dancer (a)

 

Known for his intricate dance moves, Sm's backup dancer is present at almost any SM live performances in need of a back up dancer. He has worked with famous choreographers in order to create advanced dances with such simple songs. He helps teach these to SM Idols and SM rookies, For that reason he is recognized for his outstanding dance preformances. 
AVAILABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1

YG's male song writer (a)

 

YG's elite song writter works with some of YG's most popular artists in order to formulate meaningful lyrics that are relateble to both the artist's and the listeners. He has worked with Big Bang's G-Dragon, Epik High's Tablo, and Teddy. His style of writing often fits well with the rap genre.

AVALIABLE <> APPLICANTS: 2

jyp's female model (a)

 

Jyp's Female model is a hard working model that is often working in phot shoots and found in some of JYP's music vides. She has a big rivalry with SM's model and often looks to out do her in the many model jobs she has. 

AVALIABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1

cube's female vocal trainer (a)

 

Cube's Vocal trainers is known for her extrodinary work with both other song writers the other idols in the company. She has trained with many idols and has brought up a great number of succesful singers that have contributed to Cube's popularity as a company.

AVALIABLE <> APPLICANTS: 1