07

Just a Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Manager oppa told us that some of EXO members will visit us today on the music show. I hope SM staffs will send Jongin in one of them. I’m in the dressing room seeing my reflection. I’m so slim, too slim. It’s hard for me to diet moreover my boyfriend such an eater. Jongin always teasing me with his foods when he knew that I can’t anything else except vegetables, fruit and a bit rice. But at the end, he is the one who was helped me with my diet. He is never forget to remind me when I should eat or not. He knew I’m doing this for our comeback, he is always supporting me with everything that can make me success. He is perfect. He is lovely and calm, who can face me the one with bad temper. I love him so much.

“Girls, EXO is coming.” I smoothed my appearance, I hope Jongin will come to.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” I blinked my eyes when I knew who are coming, the leader and the magnae. I didn’t greet them back, this is not what I want.

“Yah! They greeted us!” Soojung nudged my waist and I bowed immediately.

“They come for supporting you guys.” Manager oppa signaled Suho and Sehun to walk closer to us. They are smiling at us. Ugh, that spoiled brat ruined my hope.

“Thank you for your coming.” Victoria unni thanked them, and the rest of the members bowed to them include me but of course after I received another nudge from Soojung

“I’ll call Sungho-ssi to take a picture of all of you.” Manager oppa left us in the room. I sat back in my chair and ignore the EXO. I’m not in the mood to chating or joking at this time. I still feel annoyed every time I remember about Sehun’s cute ‘damn’ act toward Jongin. I’m busying myself with my phone.

“Jongin wants to talk to you.” A hand gave me a phone, and the owner of that hand is Oh Sehun. I look at him straight on his eyes, and there it is. I sawanger or annoyed expression on his face. What the in’ wrong with this guy? I rolled my eyes and grabbed the phone from his hand a bit harsh.

ooo

I talked with Jongin for 10 minutes and I stopped when manager oppa came with a photographer of this music show. My members already stood up in a line, and I the last one who stood up should standing at the end of the line. The end on the other line is Sehun. When we ready, the photographer said something that make me want to run out of this room.

“Sehun-ssi, please stand up beside Sulli-ssi. So the EXO will become the end of each line.” Sehun nodded without hesitation. I rolled my eyes and trying not to look at my left side when Sehun already standing there. I smiled forcedly toward the camera, I hope this thing will end soon.

“Once again please pose comfortably to each other.” All of them nodded. When the photographer countdown, Sehun puts his hand on my shoulder. I’m a bit shocked, I turn my head to look at him, and he is grinning like an idiot. At first I want to snapped him, but I can’t when I saw him with his idiot grin. When he looks at me back with those dark brown eyes and idiot grin, I feel my heart thumped crazily.

---

It’s interesting when I saw her face annoyed and trying hard to hold her anger when I put my hand on her shoulder. It’s funny as hell. I love it. Those plump lips, big round eyes, milky skin, her face is too close. Fortunately I can hold myself, if not I had kiss those plum lips. Wait, what am I thinking? She is Jongin’s girlfriend, G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D. I cannot let this feeling become farther.

“Have a fun photo session huh?” Jongin smiled but I can see anger on his eyes. Oh . Don’t tell me if the staffs choose that picture when there are many others worthy pictures.

“What do you mean?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter