09.

Just a Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gezz it’s a bit disturbing me when I saw her with Jongin earlier. Did she do it in purpose? I mean she held Jongin’s hand very tight.

“Where’s Jongin? We need to start the practice.” Suho hyung is asking us.

“I saw him with Sulli earlier at the corridor.” Answered Chanyeol. I hope Suho hyung will call Jongin immediately so he didn’t spent all his time with her.

“Oh is that so? No problem. We can practice without him.” Ugh, no!!!! This is not the answer I want to heard

“No!” I shouted. All of the people in this room looking at me.

“what?” Baekhyun hyung asked confusedly. Great Oh Sehun. You made your own mistake.

“I-I think we can’t practice without Jongin. This is for our tour isn’t it? We need him. We should practice with complete members.”  I said it bluntly. Am I look stupid? Definitely yes I am.

“You’re right Sehun. But I think we can excuse Jongin for now. It’s our first time to practice anyway. And the tour still in a month.” Suho hyung was right. Now I don’t know what to say. This is bad, Jongin is not here and I can’t concentrate with the practice because my mind will go far far far away imagining what are Jongin and Sulli doing right now.

“You are too kind Suho. We should call Jongin. He needs to practice. No matter how good he is, he is still the member of this group, same with you.” Said our kind hearted manager suddenly.

“Ok, so someone needs to find him now. Sehun do you mind to find him?” Suho hyung chooses the right guy

“No, of course I don’t mind hyung. I’ll be back as soon as I got him.” I took my cap and my phone. I walk out of the room as fast as I can. I dial Jongin’s number. This is bad, he doesn’t answer my call after the third tone.

“What?” finally he answered my call

“Where are you dude? We need to practice. Suho hyung told me to find you. Where are you? I’ll pick you up right now.” I said directly

“Are you sure? This is our first time to practice. And I know it’s ok even I’m not practice today. Don’t fooling me Oh Sehun.” Ugh this dark kid

“This is a task Kim Jongin. I need to obey our leader. Just say where are you kkamjong?”

“Ugh fine! I’m at f(x)’s right now. Sulli is sick. Actually I don’t want to leave her alone.” Is she sick? This news made me worried

“Calm down Jongin. She’ll be ok. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” I ended the call. I just walk faster than before. She made me worried.

“Why you need to pick me up? I can go there by myself.” Said the annoyed Jongin before closing the cab’s door.

“I’m doing my task.”

“That’s not necessary Sehun. And Why you took the cab? It’s just few blocks from our company.” Jongin’s wrong. I just take the cab when I already here. I walked from our company till here. I just want to arrived here faster without thinking what should I do. I worried because of her.

“Just thank me Jongin.”

“Thank you so much Sehun.” He said in sarcastic way

“How is she?” Ok…I can’t hold this question out from my mind and mouth.

“She got the fever. I she’ll better. If she is getting worse, I’ll kick your dude.”

“Hey it’s only a fever. I’m sure she’ll be fine. “ its’ not just words. It’s a hope. I hope she’ll be fine.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It’s 8 pm already. Am I sleep that long? All of the members already home. I feel better than before. Thanks to Jongin who drop me home before I’m getting bad this noon.

“Hey Ssul are you ok? Jongin called me. He said you sick.” Vict unni come in to my room with a tray that I sure there are a glass of water, a bowl of soup and a bottle of vitamin on it.

“I’m ok unni.” I smiled weakly.

“Good to hear that.” Vict unni gave a few spoons of soup that she made. After I think I’m full, she gave me the water and the vitamin then she leaves me. I want to rest may head on the pillows before my phone suddenly vibrating.

“Someone is calling..” I mumbled before I reach my phone at the end of my bed

“He is calling me?” A few numbers without name on the screen of my phone. I know this numbers even I don’t save it. I’m confused, why is he calling me? But I feel joy at the same time. A smile appears on my face. I slide my phone screen to answer the call

“Yobboseyo?” I acted as I don’t who is calling me.

“Hey you…” he paused before he continues his words

“feeling better?” he said bluntly

“Who is this?” I’m trying hard to hold my laugh. I know he cursed me there

“Sehun. Are you satisfied with the answer? Still sick or getting better?” Oh how cute..he is annoying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter