10 (june 17)

Just a Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol is sitting between them. Chanyeol looked at Sehun and Sulli in turns.

"Tell me! Tell me the truth!" Chanyeol needs an explanation. He never imagined if Sehun and Sulli had an affair. It was the only thing that Chanyeol had in mind at the time.

"Oppa ... this isn’t like what you see, me and him are nothing." Sulli emphasized her words as she pointed towards Sehun.

Sehun rolled his eyes, he was slightly annoyed with Sulli's attitude that had accused him of being gay. Sehun thinks to make Sulli annoyed too.

"She said she loves me." Sehun smirked. Sulli and Chanyeol were shocked by Sehun's words. Sulli was shocked that Sehun was honest to Chanyeol, while Chanyeol was shocked to know what was really going on.

"So ... you two cheat behind Jongin? Poor Jongin, he is a victim." Sehun stay quiet and Sulli face palm herself while cursing Sehun under her breath.

"Okay, I admit it, I said I love him. But I'm not really sure if this is love or just a feeling that will just go away."

"But you said you loved me?" Sehun said as if he was hurt with Sulli's words.

"You jerk!" Sulli annoyed by Sehun.

"I need an explanation." Chanyeol interrupts them.

"Well, actually Sulli thinks I'm gay and she loves me." Sehun explained it casually.

"No!" Sulli shouted.

"I thought he was gay because he always stole Jongin's attention when Jongin was with me, and I was getting jealous about it." Sulli sighed as Sehun grinned.

"Ok ... so you haven’t been officially cheated." Sehun laughed at Chanyeol's words, while Sulli just looked at him strangely.

"Then what are you going to do to Jongin?" Hearing Chanyeol's words, Sehun speechless and he and Sulli then looked at each other. Sehun and Sulli think the same about Jongin, Jongin is a victim.

"But oppa I'm not sure if I really love Sehun or not, I don’t even know him." Sulli tells the truth to Chanyeol.

"Then let's date." Sehun said relaxed.

"Sehun's right." Chanyeol justify

"But I feel sorry for Jongin." Chanyeol sad

"Hyung! Who’s side are you on?" Asked Sehun furiously.

"We need solution oppa."

Chanyeol cups his chin while he thinks. Then he said..

"First Sulli has to date Sehun to know his true feelings, second Sehun must accept the fact that he is not Sulli’s priority because Jongin is her official boyfriend.Third Jongin should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter