05

Just a Trick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m having a dance practice with the members now. I excuse myself because I want to go to restroom. I walk to the restroom. When I pass the woman restroom, someone is knocking from inside. I stop and step back. I go inside, and yeah someone was trapped in one of the cabins.

“Help me!” O-ow..I know that voice.

“Who is there?” I asked innocently

“Sulli. Can you help me?” I smiled mockingly

“Oh Sulli-ssi, what are you doing there?” Ok I know I’m annoying her now.

“I’m- wait, is that you Sehun-ssi? What are you doing in woman restroom?” I laughed quietly. Oh God, I imagine her stupid expression behind this door.

“I go inside because I think someone is needed my help. But I think nobody needs me now.” I'm making my steps pretend like I’m going out from here

“Wait! Ok I’m sorry for that question. Can you just help me out of here?” her voice is sweet. Her pleaded voice is sweet. Ugh, I feel like I want to squeeze her. I hold the doorknob. Its malfunction, so I decide to break the door.

“Step back, I’ll break the door.”

The door was opened. I broke it with my body. It’s a bit hurt. She walked out of the room.

“Oh..finally” She sighed, she glanced at me and she leaves me there. Daebak.. She doesn’t thank me. I try to find a reason to hold her there. I look at my elbow, it feel sore. And I found my right elbow is bleeding.

“Sulli-ssi, you should responsible for this.” She stopped. She turns her body and she frown when I point at my bleeding elbow. She bites her lower lips and she comes close to me.

“I’m sorry for that.” She wants to touch my elbow and I feel like butterfly is flying wildly in my stomach.

“What are you doing here?” Good, Jongin came at the wrong time.

“I heard your voice from outside, so I came in.” Jongin walked toward us. And he saw my elbow.

“What happened with Sehun’s elbow?” Good..it’s very good now Jongin who the one is touching my elbow.

“He injured when he’s helping me.”

“It’s hurt Jongin.” I bit my lower lips and Jongin looks worried

“Let’s find a bandage to stop the bleeding.” Jongin pulled me and we leave Sulli alone there.

-----

What the hell? Is Jongin ignoring me? Ok this is the second time he left me because of Sehun.

I'm fanning myself with my hand trying to hold my anger. What’s wrong with them?

“Argh!” I stomped my feet on the floor and go out from there. I go back to my practice room.

“What make you take so long in the restroom?” Soojung is asking me.

“I was trapped there. The doorknob was broken.” I sit on the couch

“And what’s wrong with that anger expression?”

“Am I that obvious?” I raised my eyebrow

“Yes, you are obvious. So who is the hero who helped you out from there?”

“Sehun and his elbow was bleed because of me.” It sounds a bit exaggerated. But the fact was he was bleeding.

“Oh…how sweet he is.” I stare at Soojung confusedly

“Why? I’m right. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter