Special chapter 1 (Christmas present) part 1

First

Saying that Jaebum is nervous is an understatement. He is a total wreck. Thinking that finding a gift for his boyfriend was easy but boy it was a total disaster especially when two english rappers kept getting in the way. I should have punished them when I had a chance.

Now it's a day before Christmas and he still hasn't bought a gift for Youngjae. He really should murder, ok that was harsh, maybe strangle Markson for ruining his chance in buying his baby Jae, yah! don't give me that look he is my baby, a gift.

Jaebum sigh in frustration as he was being dragged at the mall by the maknae line, all thanks to those two bastards​, who are currently missing in his sight, coz they wanted to buy some gifts for their friends and family. It was okay with ,Jaebum at first since it also means he can buy Youngjae his gift but ever since they step on the mall, he was dragged by the other members from one store to the next without giving him a chance to properly look around for a perfect gift.

His patience is wearing thin and he almost shouted at them when he felt his phone vibrate. Taking it out he smile seeing a message from Youngjae.

Fr: My Baby Jae <3

To: Jagi JB <3

Hyung where are you? 

To: My Baby Jae <3

Fr: Jagi JB <3

I'm at the mall with Mark, Jackson and the maknaes.

Where are you anyway? I was looking for you earlier.

Fr: My Baby Jae <3

To: Jagi JB <3

Jinyoung hyung dragged me away earlier before I could tell you

Something about a special present. I don't really get him

Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows from the message he just read. What are they planning this time?

He tried calling the younger but he wouldn't answer making him worry. He almost left the others to look for Youngjae, but it seem they had some sensor, Jaebum was again dragged around the mall.

 

After an hour or four of roaming around the mall and a few constant bickering between Jackson and Bambam, they are finally back at the dorm with their purchased gifts.

Jaebum quickly hid his gift for Youngjae at their room. He was able to find a simple gift for his boyfriend, though he is worried if the other will like it but he knows Youngjae will be happy with anything.

 

It was evening already, the members and Jaebum just got back from their fan meeting. All hurriedly went to their rooms to prepare for their first Christmas together. As Jinyoung and Youngjae went to prepare the food in their kitchen; the maknaes together with Jackson arranged their living room with some decorations. Jaebum was in his and Youngjae's room preparing his gift, while Mark was on the phone smirking looking at Youngjae's back and gave the other members a signal.

One by one the other members left the dorm completely unnoticed by the two main vocals (being Jaebum on their room trying to think of different scenarios in giving his gift to Youngjae, while the other is busy cooking in the kitchen).

Jaebum finally emerge from their room to be welcomed by an empty living room. Thinking that the others might be in their rooms he decided to check on them. He got a little ticked off when every room was empty. Did they leave without telling me? What about Youngjae?

​He was about to call Youngjae when he was surprised by the other's presence in the kitchen.

"Jinyoung hyung could you help me with this?", Youngjae asked as he stirs something in the cooking pan but when his hyung did not reply he turned around and saw his boyfriend.

"Oh hyung! Do you know where Jinyoung hyung is?"

Jaebum snapped out of his current state and looked at his boyfriend clearly. Youngjae is wearing a pink apron with frills on the sides and a heart shape embroidery at the center. He looks adorable cute and he looks like a wife~~~whoa Jaebum slow down! 

"I don't know where he is, honestly the others are missing too", Jaebum replied while trying to will down a blush that is slowly trying to rise up due to his thoughts.

"Oh that's odd.", Youngjae said pouting making Jaebum almost go insane on how totally adorable looking his boyfriend is and that pout is not helping at all. All he wants to do is take him into his arms and kiss the daylights out of him.

He almost called Jinyoung when his phone beeped. It was a message from Mark, he blushed hard upon reading the content. That !

Fr: Crazy Mark

To: JB Pabo 

Jaebum-ah! Me and the others are going to celebrate Christmas with 2PM hyungs .

So you and Youngjae can have the whole dorm by yourselves.

Have fun! ^__^v

Think of this as our special present for both of you haha

PS: Jackson said don't make too much noise.

 

Jaebum almost threw his phone, keyword is almost, but he didn't coz he just bought his phone and he would very much prefer to beat the out of those two. He looks at his boyfriend who is looking at him questioningly while putting the food on a bowl.

"It's Mark hyung, he said they would be spending Christmas with 2PM hyungs."

"But why did they leave us?", Youngjae asked as they put the food on the table in the living room. 

"I think they want us to spend Christmas together.", he replied honestly not adding the fact Mark is hinting something else. Aishhh that bastard, I never knew he's so erted and I thought it would be Jackson.

"Oh!", Youngjae exclaimed making Jaebum look up and saw the younger reading a message on his phone and blushing madly. Cute!

"Who's that?"

"It was Jinyoung hyung", the younger replied nervously making Jaebum curious.

"What did he say?"

"He said that my present is on his room and that I should get it there and your present is on Mark hyung and Jackson hyung's room."

"Was that all?", he asked for it seems his boyfriend is hiding something but his boyfriend nodded so he brushed it off.

"So I guess it's just us hyung."

"I guess so. Let's eat.", Jaebum said as they sat on the floor beside each other.

"This is delicious babe!", Jaebum exclaimed as he ate making Youngjae blush.

"Really?"

"Really! I could eat anything you make"

"Hyung your exaggerating!", the younger protested but he was clearly pleased.

"Youngjae-ah saranghae", Jaebum said looking at Youngjae happily. He never felt this happy and complete before and all because of one certain angel in his life.

"I love you too Jaebum hyung", Youngjae replied blushing and Jaebum took this chance to lean on the other and kissed him. 

The kiss was sweet and gentle, both are savoring the moment and showing their love to each other through the kiss. They parted smiling and Jaebum rubbed their noses making Youngjae giggle.

They finished eating and putting the dishes on the dishwasher before deciding to open their presents. Both decided to open the presents given to them by the other members first. Bambam and Yugyeom gave a new shirt and snapback to both of them. Mark, Jackson, and Jinyoung gave them a card stating that the three of them share the gift for them. So, Youngjae went to Jinyoungs room nervously while Jaebum went to MarkSon's room.

In MarkSon's room, Jaebum saw a box with his name written on it and a note saying Have fun ^_<

He almost dropped the box upon opening it. His face was scarlet as he looks at the content of the box. In it was a bottle of lube and a box of condoms. Those brats! Closing the box he went to his and Youngjae's room.

He again almost dropped the box he was holding upon seeing Youngjae in their room. The younger was lying in their bed. He felt the room suddenly go hot from what he is seeing and his knees are going weak. He swallowed hard as he steps on their room and locked the door.

 

Youngjae is lying on their bed with only a knitted shirt on and his white thighs are exposed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know this is late but our net was in confinement for the last few weeks so I can only update now lol

So yeah a 2jae moment together....and your guess is right next chapter is XD 

Belated Happy Christmas and New Year to all! ^__^

 

Comments please! <3

 

till next update!

 

~kimminah89~