Chapter 1

First

Jaebum watched as s all fell down the floor once they were dismissed by their choreographer.

He smiled watching the maknaes play with one another as they rest while Mark and Jackson are watching something with Jr on his phone. He's glad that they are s. Since they met they all clicked and treated each other as brothers, as a family. He wouldn't change anything among them.

 

Or so he thought....

 

They got back to their dorm and each one called out as to who will shower first. As usual Jr was first followed by Mark,Jackson,Youngjae,JB,Yugyeom and last is Bambam who grumbled as to why he is always last.

When it was Youngjae's turn to shower Jaebum saw Mark go inside the bathroom with Youngjae. He frowned thinking as to why the oldest went in 'till he heard a commotion.

"Ackk! Hyung I'm get out!"

"Oh come on Jae! I'll still see it later"

"No hyung get out!", was heard before Mark was pushed out the bathroom smiling as he faced Jaebum.

"Oh hi Jaebum! Have you seen Jackson?", Mark asked as if nothing happened before leaving a confused Jaebum.

Shaking his head Jaebum went to his and Youngjae's room to wait for his turn. He almost fell asleep when he felt someone shaking him.

"Hyung, Jaebum hyung wake up"

Opening his eyes he sees a half Youngjae shaking him.

"Youngjae?", he asked his mind is foggy. Sitting up he caught a full view of Youngjae's upper body. He felt his heart skip a beat as he watch the other change in front of him. What's wrong with me? This isn't the first time I saw a guy change in front of me, well except this is the first time he saw Youngjae half . He marveled as to how soft and milky white Youngjae's skin looks, even without a six pack his body still looks good. 

Lost in his thoughts he jumped when someone suddenly opened their door.

"Youngjae are you done? Mark and I have been waiting for you for a while now", Jackson said upon barging into their room.

"Hyung you can take a shower now since I'm done", Youngjae said as he tries to put on his shirt.

Jaebum only nodded and took his things to take a shower. But he felt troubled as to what Jackson said before he left the room.

"Oh come on Jae you don't need that. We will take it off you later anyway"

 

Jaebum was just done with his shower when he sees Jackson pulling Youngjae towards his and Mark's room. Curious he decided to check it out since he is still troubled from what he heard earlier.

"Hyung we still need Youngjae hyung please bring him back in one piece once you are done", he heard Bambam shout on the living room.

Trying not to be noticed Jaebum tip toed towards Jackson and Mark's room, he saw that the door is slightly opened for him to hear what they are talking about.

"Are you sure hyung?"

"Yeah I'm sure", he heard Mark speaking.

"Will it hurt?", he frowned upon hearing Youngjae's worried voice. What are they talking about? Are they teaching Youngjae something dangerous?

"At first it will but once you get used to it, you will beg for it just like Mark did" SMACK!

"Ow! what was that for?"

"I did not beg Jackson Wang"

"Yeah right, you want me to show Youngjae when I did that and make you beg?", Jackson's challenging voice made Jaebum feel uneasy. Too many thoughts ran through his head as to what Jackson will do to his Youngjae. Wait, What!? His Youngjae?! Since when is Youngjae HIS? What the hell Jaebum! He's like your brother!

Too busy with his thoughts again that he did not hear what the three are talking about until he heard Youngjae speak.

"But hyung, it will be my first"

First?! What does he mean by first? Are they doing what I think they will be doing?

"Don't worry Youngjae-ah. Wild & y Jackson Wang and Flying Mark will take care of you", Jackson said. As Jaebum peeked into the small gap he saw Jackson place an arm around Youngjae and Mark was sitting in-front of him smiling.

"You can choose which one of us you want, we don't mind", Mark said gesturing to them both.

Youngjae looked at them looking undecided and Jaebum has the urged to take the innocent boy away from those two.

"Or much better you can have both at the same time", Jackson said beaming at what he thought.

"Can I think about it hyung?", Youngjae asked them. While Jaebum who was at the door felt relief from some unknown reason.

"Alright we can talk about it tomorrow then", Mark said as they let Youngjae leave.

 

Jaebum sighed but he suddenly panicked when he saw Youngjae was approaching the door. What do I do?

"Hyung? What are you doing here?", Youngjae asked.

"Ah err, I was looking for you?", he lied and Youngjae looked at him skeptically.

"Oh, is something wrong?", he asked as both Jackson and Mark poke their heads out behind Youngjae.

"Ahmm err Bambam said he needed something from you", he lied well not really for half of it is true.

"Oh thanks hyung", Youngjae said before going towards the maknaes room.

Jaebum watch Youngjae leave before facing their two english speakers which at the moment are smirking at him.

"What?"

"Good job hyung"

"A very fast thinking"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 1st chapter is up!

Have you guys watched IGOT7 ep 9? omg you should you will see a jealous JB there plus you will see him ran towards Youngjae just to hug him when they were chosen to eat the fish with Jackson and Youngjae, he barely hug Jackson then literally ran towards Youngjae and hug him *squeals*

not too much 2Jae on that episode mostly JackJae but still it was fun to watch a jealous JB hehe

 

 

I want to know your thoughts about this chapter.. comments please <3

 

 

~kimminah89~