Chapter 7

First

Thud! 

"Ow!"

Jaebum woke up from the noise. Looking around he noticed Youngjae sprawled on the floor, face scrunched up in pain as he holds his back, and his hand is covering his mouth preventing himself from making any loud noise.

"Youngjae!", Jaebum exclaimed throwing his comforter away and hovered at the younger. Youngjae flinch in surprise upon hearing Jaebum and let the older help him up.

"Are you ok? What happened?", Jaebum asked as he helps the other down their bed.A lot of scenarios came to his mind even the ridiculous ones as to why the younger was on the floor but he brushed them off as he waits for Youngjae to answer.

"I was going to take some of my clothes so I can shower. I didn't want to make any noise and wake you up but I kinda slipped and fell. I'm sorry hyung.", Youngjae explained with his head down and his voice was quivering.

Jaebum exhaled a breath he didn't notice he was holding. 

"You should have woken me up to help you.", he scolded.  He tries to calm himself from almost having a heart attack upon seeing the other on the floor.

"Sorry hyung"

"I'll help you. Come.", Jaebum helped the other stand up and held him close. They almost look like hugging from their position. Jaebum's heartbeat triples from their closeness, he thinks Youngjae could hear them. While Youngjae was blushing madly from their closeness.

Upon reaching the bathroom, Jaebum was faced with a dilemma as how Youngjae could shower in his condition.

"I-um I-mmm..Do you need any help showering?", Jaebum asked his face heating up. He tries to sound casual, like a concerned hyung but from the look that Youngjae is currently giving him, he might have sounded wrong.

"I-err. I think I can manage hyung."

"Ahh ri-right, right. I'll just go get your clothes.", Jaebum left after seeing Youngjae's nod. He looked like he was being chased as he runs back to their room. 

Once in the safety of their room Jaebum collapsed feeling his heartbeat going fast as if he ran a mile.

"What the hell are you thinking asking him that?! Aishh now he might think I'm weird. ughhhhh!"

​Jaebum kept mentally scolding himself not noticing that Youngjae was done in the bathroom.

"Hyung! Jaebum hyung! I'm done!"

Jaebum jumped in surprise and randomly took some clothes in their dresser. He cursed himself from zoning out.

"Sorry about that", he said as he said as he pass Youngjae's clothes by the door and getting a glimpse of his white skin. Jaebum froze as he look at the exposed white skin. He can feel himself heat up and it's dangerously drawing down his lower region. He unconsciously gulps and his mouth felt dry.

"Hyung are you ok?", Youngjae asked worriedly snapping the other from his trance.

"A-ye-yeah I'm ok. You could change now. I'll just go make some breakfast.", Jaebum said before fleeing to the kitchen.

 

Youngjae only looked confused by his hyung's behavior and shrug it off. He was more confused upon noticing that the clothes that was given to him was not his but Jaebum's.

 I wonder if hyung is ok. He thought as he wore the clothes but having a hard time wearing the shirt that he just gave up. Maybe he can ask his hyung to help him since he also need his help in putting on the ointment. Having that thought Youngjae went out to search for his hyung.

 

Jaebum was sweating when he arrived to their kitchen. He looked down and curse as he is having a hard on. Damn it! He quickly opened the refrigerator hoping it will help him cool off before Youngjae comes.

"Hyung", Jaebum jumped bumping his head in the process.

"Ow!", he rubbed his head and looked at Youngjae and his mouth felt dry again. The other is shirtless. His eyes grew wide upon seeing his track pants being worn by the other and is hanging dangerously on his waist.

"Omo! Are you ok hyung? I'm sorry"

Jaebum was still in daze as the other approached him slowly. Seeing the younger limping snapped him from his daze.

"I'm ok. Why aren't you wearing your shirt? You could catch a cold.", he nagged helping the other sit and trying to divert his eyes from staring too long at the white torso and those pink buds. Snap it out Jaebum! He shook his head and clearing his throat.

"It's hard to put on hyung plus I need help in putting the ointment for my back. And hyung, you gave me your clothes too."

"Oh I didn't notice. It's ok you can wear it. Where is the ointment?"

"It's in Jackson hyung and Mark hyung's room."

"Ok I'll get it and you wait here.", Jaebum said and was about to leave when he felt a hand on his wrist.

"I'll come hyung. You don't know what it looks like plus I need to lay down for you to apply it."

"Ok but let's do that in our room. I don't think I'm comfortable staying in their room.", he said as he help the other up trying to ignore the soft feeling of Youngjae's skin in his. He keeps saying Control yourself, like a mantra until they reached Markson's room and Jaebum took the ointment and before they went to their room.

He helps Youngjae lay down flat in his stomach and gulps upon seeing the younger's bum.

"Do you know where the others are?", he asked trying to distract himself from naughty thoughts (Well more like trying to prevent himself  from pouncing at the younger)

"Oh Jinyoung hyung and the maknaes went out shopping. Mark hyung and Jackson hyung said they would go back to the gym."

"Oh so we are alone?", Jaebum clarifies and when Youngjae grunts in agreement he felt happy. He can finally have Youngjae alone. Ok Jaebum that sounds erted. He cringed at his thoughts.

"I'm glad I don't have to be with Mark hyung and Jackson hyung.", Youngjae said as Jaebum apply the ointment on his back. 

"Why is that?", he asked curiously.

"Because I don't want to be more sore. Hyung you don't know how rough and harsh Mark hyung is unlike Jackson hyung.", Youngjae said clearly sounding annoyed.

Jaebum felt jealous at how Youngjae seems to like Jackson. He was mad at Mark though but he needs to know something. Taking a deep breath.

"What did you guys do anyway?", he asked trying not to sound jealous and possessive. When he sees Youngjae blush he unconsciously pressed a little hard on the other's back causing Youngjae to flinch in pain.

"Sorry"

"Well--err hyung promise me you won't laugh",Youngjae said as Jaebum helped him with his shirt which was a little big for him and his collar bone was totally exposed. The younger looks adorable as he is blushing with embarrassment.

If Jaebum was not feeling jealous and mad at the two english rappers; he might think of how cute Youngjae is at that moment.

If Jaebum was not too preoccupied at thinking of how to seek revenge to those two; he might have notice at how Youngjae is looking scared at him. (Which at that moment he was smirking and with a sadistic look in his face.)

"Hyu-hyung?"

Upon hearing the scared voice of Youngjae, Jaebum snapped out of his thoughts. Ughh I need to stop zoning out! Yah Jaebum is this how you win Youngjae's heart! He mentally scolded himself again before focusing at the other.

"Sorry. I promise."

"Well..errmmm..I kinda asked Mark hyung and Jackson hyung's help...", Youngjae paused and looked at their leader watching for any signs of laughter or anger.

"Help?", Jaebum asked curiously. He again feels another stab of jealousy in his veins. Why didn't he asked me to help? Why those two?

As if Youngjae read his mind he answered him.

"Yes, you were busy so I didn't want to bother you and they both volunteered to help me.", And seeing Jaebum's confused look the younger continued.

"I-this is emabrassing- I-um-I asked if they could help me exercise and help me tone my abs.", Youngjae replied blushing even more if possible.

Jaebum was stunned learning the truth. So they didn't do it! They were just helping him to exercise? But what were those two saying on the phone?

"Mark hyung was rough as a trainer thought, he made me do hard stuffs, if it wasn't for Jackson hyung scolding him for pushing me I might not be able to stand up."

Jaebum was still processing everything in his mind, until as if a light bulb was lit, he smiled. Those idiots knows before I did. 

He doesn't know if he still wants to punish those two or not. He just looked at Youngjae smiling. He is glad Youngjae is still pure. Yeah for you to taint later. 

Jaebum blushed from his thought. Sometimes he wants to smack his inner thoughts. He unconsciously groaned.

"Hyung are you ok?", Youngjae asked in concern upon hearing the older groan.

Jaebum looked at Youngjae's beautiful face then it moved to his eyes, nose, and those kissable lips. It's now or never Jaebum.

"Youngjae-ah do you like someone?", he nervously asked praying that his plan works and won't backfire.

Youngjae was shocked with the question but obediently answered.

"Ye-yeah I-I do but I don't think he likes me back", Youngjae stuttered hiding his face with a pillow.

Jaebum thought it was cute.

"What about hyu-hyung, do you like someone?", Youngjae asked peeking through the pillow.

Jaebum just wants to take him in his arms and kiss the daylights out of him but he needs to control himself longer.

"I do.", he answered confidently smiling.

"Oh"

"Do you want to know who I like?"

"Ah-ermm"

​"I like this boy who has a beautiful eye smile. He has this cute mole under his eye. He has a great voice.  He can be clumsy sometimes but he is smart. He has a hard time dancing since he was not a dancer before but tries his best. He always make everyone around him smile and relax by his presence. He is to me an angel and I only realized I love him a few days ago. And I vow to make it up to him if he accepts me.", Jaebum said watching Youngjae take all what he said. He smiled even wider when Youngjae gasped, finally realizing who he was talking about.

"What took you so long hyung.", Youngjae replied with tears in his eyes.

"Sorry Jae, hyung was so slow. Will you forgive me?", Jaebum asked hugging Youngjae and wiping his tears.

"Don't say sorry hyung. I would have still waited for you until you realize it. I love you too hyung", Youngjae replied hugging Jaebum back.

Jaebum felt his heart swell with happiness. Youngjae loves him back!

"Oh my God! finally! It's about time!"

They heard Jackson's voice by their closed door surprising them both. They didn't realize the others came back already.

"Yah Jackson they might hear you!" Jinyoung's nagging voice was heard.

"I don't hear anything" Bambam's voice and a shuffling of feet swas heard. 

"Are they kissing or maybe they are asleep?" , Yugyeom's curious voice was heard making them both blush at the question.

"Glad our work is done." Mark's satisfied voice responded and a loud smack was heard.

"Yah Mark what do you mean our work is done? Because of you I was almost skinned by Jaebum last night"

"Well we will all be skinned by Jaebum hyung if we don't leave by the door now."

 

Jaebum and Youngjae both looked at each other blushing from what they heard. It seems everyone knows about their feelings for each other and they are the only ones oblivious about it.

"Youngjae can I?", Jaebum asked as he drew his face closer to Youngjae.

Youngjae closed his eyes and nod.

Taking it as a signal Jaebum closed the gap between then and finally have their first kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:Last chapter or not lol........I'm still making the Christmas special and maybe add a Markson special and  JYP Nation special

Sorry I kinda made this as a rush so please ignore the errors XD

so what do you think?

Also, would you still want Jaebum to punish Markson?

comments please!<3

thank you for the subscriptions, upvotes and comments they made me happy and inspired. *bows*

 

till next update!

 

~kimminah89~

 

 

\