Chapter 5

First

"What seems to be the emergency, that you have to wake me up from my sleep?" an irritated voice asked.

"Sorry hyung", Jaebum replied his head down.

"Alright,alright you don't have to look like a kicked puppy", the older sighed rubbing his tired face.

"So?", he asked when the younger kept quiet.

"Well..mmm..you see...", Jaebum fidgets as he himself can't seem to find the right words to say.

"For crying out loud! Im Jaebum spit it out!", the other cried exasperated, who wouldn't if someone wakes you up in the middle of your only proper sleep for weeks; asking to talk to you and here he is talking in few unreasonable words.

Jaebum flinch at his hyung's outburst. He can understand his exasperation but how can he explain himself.

"Sorry Taecyeon hyung. I'm trying to find the right words to say it to you."

"Alright, so what is it that you want my help in the middle of the night?", Taecyeon asked carefully this time.

The younger sighed and looked at his hyung.

"Lately I've been having this weird feelings I can't explain", Jaebum started and the older only quirked his eyebrow.

"And?"

"Well..I don't know what it is. Can you help me hyung?"

"First of all. What are those weird feelings? Can you explain to me how you feel.", Taecyeon asked as if curious but in truth he has a clue as to what the other is feeling base from how the other is fidgeting right now.

"Well I get this bubbling feeling on my chest and my stomach. Their are times that I get this sharp pain on my chest and sometimes it's hard to breath or my heartbeat triples, which I don't know why.", Jaebum explain pacing back and fort in front of Taecyeon.

"Oh..."

"Hyung help me! I might go insane if this keep going", Jaebum cried out before slumping himself down a chair. He raised his eyebrown when the other just laughed.

"Hyung I'm serious here!"

"Sorry, sorry haha. It's just that haha" the other rolled on the sofa laughing

"Hyung!"

"Ok,ok. But before I explain those things to you. I want to know something", Taecyeon finally spoke after collecting himself back from laughing.

The younger looked at him questioningly. You finally aknowledged.

"Do you experience these things occassionally or only when a certain someone is around?", he asked and watched as the younger turn three shades of red once the question sunk in making him smirk. You really are oblivious Jaebum.

"Well..I..I mean..", Jaebum tried explaining himself not noticing  the smirk that is directed to him.

"You have to be sure about your answer for it will affect as to what I am going to say to you".

"I well...can I think for a while hyung?", he asked to which the other just nodded before standing up.

"Just wake me up then once you're done thinking", Jaebum just ignored the sarcasm as he is trying to think of what the older has said.

 

===JB's POV===

When did it start? He almost had an headache when..

Oh during practice. But how?

Thinking again and ruffling his hair in frustration.

Mark and Jackson with Youngjae.

After realizing that he is again filled with those weird feelings. But which one of them?

He almost punched the chair when it dawned to him. Youngjae.

He felt himself blush and those weird feelings seems to have exploded in his body. He really needs his hyung now.

 

===Taecyeon's POV===

"Aishh really this kid. He is even oblivious of his own actions and feelings. I feel bad for Youngjae, that kid is too innocent and oblivious also for his own good. Now this other one, I'm starting to doubt if he is really smart as what the boss say he is. Their plan better work." 

He shook his head and almost fell asleep when he head his phone ringing.

"arghh why can't people let me sleep?!", he cried out searching for his phone but apparently he forgot it in the living room. Standing up he ruffled his hair in frustration and went out.

Seems Jaebum has finally figured it out as he was looking at him stunned.

 

 

Taecyeon signaled Jaebum to keep quiet first as he answer the phone. Looking at the called ID, he's feigned a surprise as to who the caller is.

"Hello? Jackson? What's wrong?", he seated himself in front of the GOT7 leader who is currently looking worried. He put the call on loud speaker.

"Ah hyung! sorry to disturb you but I need your help"

"Ok what is it?"

"Which ointment do you use to lessen the pain after you know...."

"Oh well you can use...."

"Mark hyung I'm still sore!", was heard which is definitely Youngjae's voice. Jaebum tensed to which Taecyeon noticed. He smirked knowing what those two are doing. Well they can't be the only ones having fun.

"Yah Mark! Let Youngjae rest!...Sorry about that hyung..so about my question"

"You can use the clear one I showed you before"

"Oh that one! Thanks hyung!"

"Ahh hyung!"

"Yah Mark wait for me!" was the last thing they heard before the call ended.

Taecyeon only shook his head and looked at Jaebum and he gulped, This is not good Jaebum looks like he wants to kill someone right now. I pray for Mark and Jackson's life right now.

 

"Jabeum! Jaebum! Im Jaebum!"

Jaebum jumped in surprise and looked at his hyung. He can't seem to think about what he heard just now. Youngjae has..has..with..Jackson..Mark..

"Jaebum focuse! I know what you heard is disturbing but aren't you more worried of what you are feeling earlier?", Taecyeon asked and he only nodded. His hyung is right, he needs to figure out those feeling first.

"Well?"

"Yes hyung, I only feel it towards one person. I don't like this person to be really intimate with others and I only want this person to be with me", he stated not mentioning Youngjae's name.

"Well it seems that you like this person if you feel this way", Taecyeon stated and watched the younger look at him in shock.

"I-I-I what?!", I like Youngjae?? Knowing that he felt as if a weight is lifted off his shoulders. So this is what it feels like.

"You like this person", his hyung stated again smiling at him. He can only nod still in awe.

"So tell him. Tell Youngjae"

​"I will..wait what?! How? How did you know it was him?", he asked pointing at his hyung accusingly.

"Yah don't point at your hyung! Aish this kid. You are really oblivious, I feel bad for Youngjae"

"Hey!"

"You care for him more than your other members like a boyfriend or a lover would not just as a hyung and a leader. You may not notice it but me and your other hyungs have", he scolded the younger. He really wish Youngjae will realize his feelings too and torture this guy. Well good note to this, they can use Youngjae to blackmail him.

"Oh I have?", was all that Jaebum can say. Was he really like that?

"So what are you still doing here? I answered your question now go. I need my sleep.", his hyung said pushing his dongsaeng out.

"Thanks hyung!", Jaebum said hurrying out. He needs to take Youngjae away from those two, even if he unconsciously wanted to be Youngjae's first and now he can't be. He must still make him his.

 

Taecyeon beamed once the younger is gone and called the two prankster.

"Yah! Is Youngjae ok?"

"He's ok hyung, don't worry. Did he leave?"

"Yup he left already. Just tell Mark that both of you should prepare once he sees you both"

"We know hyung, don't state the obvious. Jaebum's anger is not to make fun of."

"Ok just take care of our dongsaeng. You know how he is adored by your sunbaes and hyungs"

​"We will hyung, bye!"

"Bye. Now for a good long sleep. Bed here I come!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys!

So here it is new chapter..what do you think?

 

anyway I feel so sad that Real Got7 has ended already but I really am going to spazz not about 2jae sadly..coz JB forgot Youngjae was just sitting beside him and he didn't introduce him *pouts*

Ok i'll spazz as how Jackson kissed Youngjae near the lips like seriously! Youngjae's expression after was priceless *squeals*

And Mark asked Youngjae if they could live together since he will get the house and Mark will get a car..This makes me think like Mark the husband and Youngjae the housewife XD lol

The amount of Markson,Jackjae,Markgyeom,Youngbam in the last episode is just lksjfkagjkfljgkl

ok, ok, I'm ok now lol..now I wish for IGOT7 season2

 

 

 

Till next time! ^__^

 

~kimminah89~