Chapter 2

First

Jaebum yawned for the umpteenth time that day as they took a rest from practice. Jinyoung noticed this and approached the leader worriedly.

"Hyung are you ok?", he asked as he sits beside the sleepy leader.

"Oh Jinyoung, I'm ok", Jaebum lied. Actually he's pretty sleepy, considering that he barely slept last night thinking of what Mark and Jackson would probably do their innocent member Youngjae. And their's Youngjae who is sleeping beside him, thought he might not be the youngest of them but he is truly pure like Yugyeom making him want to protect the other from anything more specifically to those two.

Looking at his sleeping dongsaeng last night for the first time, he felt something stir at his chest. When Youngjae wrapped his arms around his chest while nuzzling at his back, he felt his heart skip a beat. So many questions ran through his mind as to why he is reacting that way when Youngjae usually do this to him every night. He even doesn't remember falling asleep until Jackson barged into their room shouting.

"Well you don't look so good", Jinyoung commented snapping him off his reverie.

"You have dark circles under your eyes meaning you haven't slept last night", Jinyoung continued when Jaebum only looked at him unfazed.

"I was just thinking of things", he lied again not looking at the other.

"Alright if you not telling I'm not pushing you. Just so you know I'm here when you need someone to talk to", Jinyoung said squeezing the his hand.

Jaebum nodded. He felt grateful to have someone like Jinyoung as a friend. Maybe he could help him.

He was about to say his thought to Jinyoung when a loud shout was heard.

"AHHHHH----! Hyung! No! Yugyeom help me!"

They both looked at the source of the noise and realized it was Youngjae. He was being pinned by both Mark and Jackson, with Mark straddling Youngjae and Jackson holding him at the back. Bambam kept laughing while Yugyeom is trying to figure out how to help his hyung.

Jaebum felt something painful stirring on his chest when he saw how close Mark's face is to Youngjae, who is currently squirming from Jackson's hold.

He almost stood up to take the younger away from them when their manager came in. 

"Ok everyone that's it for today. You still have a guesting later", he said making Jaebum sigh in relief when Youngjae was finally freed from the two, mentally thanking their manager for coming on the right time.

Unknown to him Jinyoung is looking at him suspiciously then to Youngjae who is currently clinging to Yugyeom, using him as a shield from Mark and Jackson.

 

Upon reaching the dorm, everyone immediately went to their bedrooms to rest. But things became chaotic when Youngjae was being dragged by Markson, as what the fans call them, to their bedroom. While Youngjae kept clinging to Yugyeom who seems to be also trying to pull his hyung away from the two.

"Jae let go!", Mark said pulling Youngjae by the waist.

"No! Hyung I'm tired."

"Come on Jae we will make you feel good"

"Yeah you won't feel tired once we start"

"Hyung please let go of Youngjae hyung!", Yugyeom begged holding Youngjae's arms that is currently locked on his neck.

Jaebum felt his eyebrows twitch from what he's hearing and seeing. 

"Ok everyone into your rooms now!", he shouted startling them.

Mark and Jackson let go of Youngjae, while Yugyeom pulled his hyung away from the two. 

As the two english speakers just nodded and slowly went back to their room looking dejected, Jaebum smirked happily.

When he was about to ask Youngjae something he was shocked from what he sees.

Youngjae was hugging Yugyeom.

"Thank you Yugyeom-ah", Youngjae said kissing the maknae's cheek making the other blush. Jaebum felt his heart twitch.

"It was nothing hyung"

​Youngjae smiled at their maknae before running towards the dejected looking Mark and Jackson.

"Hyungs don't be sad ok, it's just that I'm tired.", Youngjae said to the two.

Jaebum admired at how Youngjae can be so sensitive and thoughtful to everyone. 

"We are sorry. How can we make it up to you?", Mark said.

"You can tell hyungs", Jackson said as Youngjae smiled at them.

"I-- mmm, to-to-tomorrow?", Youngjae stuttered eyeing them while blushing.

Both Mark and Jackson smirked knowing what Youngjae is saying. Jaebum frowned seeing those smirk. He has a bad feeling about this.

"Ok tomorrow then", Mark said.

"Youngjae-ah", Jaebum called. He can't stand what he is currently seeing and hearing. He wants to take Youngjae far away from them.

"Uhh yeah hyung?", Youngjae replied face flushing. 

Cute! Jaebum thought. Damn heart why are you beating fast!

"Go get some rest now, you said you were tired"

"Oh ok hyung", Youngjae replied still blushing.

Just when Jaebum thought it was finally safe for Youngjae coz he was going to their room. Both Mark and Jackson pulled the younger one into a hug and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Goodnight Youngjae-ah", they both said smiling and looked at the leader smirking.

There Jaebum saw red and pulled Youngjae harshly away from the two making the other yelp in surprise.

 

 

Jaebum cursed himself from snapping but he can't help it. He can't seem to control himself when it comes to Youngjae. It frustrates him not knowing why.

 

The two english speakers just looked at each other smirking both planning something to the innocent Youngjae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ok I don't how it ended up like this XD

oh btw have you watched IGOT7 ep 10 and the special? If you don't sorry but I just have to say some spoilers XD

gosh I saw so a jealous JB on the Kissing relay, and on the special when Yougjae said "saranghae" to Jackson and they hugged. XD

so many Markjin moments there plus JB and Jackson kissed haha XD 

on the kissing game also Youngjae wanted to be next to JB but he wasn't allowed to

and you should watch the part where they say what they feel to any member without honorific JB calmed down only when Youngjae touched his hand

kyaaa 2Jae feels XD *sorry just happy* hehe 

can't wait for Real Got 7 season 2 to air hehe

 

 

 

oh btw what to you think Markson are thinking?

 

 

​till next update!

~kimminah89~