When their sons looking at their wedding album

Nyongtory: Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You can't catch me," a small, 5-years-old, boy trying to climb up on a big tall shelf that filled with big books. He carefully took his steps so that he wouldn't fall and get caught by his parents like the last time he did. He managed to climb up until he reached on top of the shelf.

 

He adjusted a towel that used as a cape around his neck.

 

"You're cheating." He heard a small voice coming from below. "I did not," he replied. "B-but, I don't know how to climb. Besides, appa will turn into a monster if we get caught playing in the study room," the 2-years-old boy sat on a smooth, white rug while his finger. The younger threw his plastic sword frustatedly. "Oh, don't be such a coward, Yongri. Just climb up like I did," the elder of the two started to get bored.

 

"No. I don't want, Seungji hyung. I want chicken. Chicken~," Yongri said while clapping his hand. As the elder saw the younger started to roll his body around the room while singing a random song, he gave up and  carefully getting off from the shelf. On his way getting down, his eyes caught something on a shiny, big, black book with red letters on the side of the book cover. Amazed with it, he carefully took out the book with him and climb down.

 

"Hey, Ri. Look at this!" Seungji dropped the big book with a loud thud on the white rug and sat down. Yongri later joined him with a pacifier in his mouth. "Where did you get that pacifier?" Seungji asked; he was sure that his younger borther didn't bring the pacifier along. Yongri took the pacifier off to answered before he put it back into his mouth, "I put it in here." 

 

Seungji just cannot understand why this adorable creature that kept a pacifier in his diaper was his own brother.

 

 

 

Seungji read the word that was written on the cover, " 'Moments of Love: Kwon Jiyong and Kwon Seungri'. Hmm...". He opened the book and amazed seeing a lot of pictures of their parents. "Hey, Yongri. Look! It's dad and appa's wedding photos." Yongri walked towards his brother and plopped himself on Seungji's lap.

 

 

The baby giggled when his brother placed a soft peck on his small, soft head. 

 

 

"They look so happy here, Yongri. Look at their smile," he pointed on a picture where Seungri and Jiyong were smiling while hugging. "It's full of reds. And blacks," Yongri said. "I guess it's their wedding theme colour," Seungji replied. "Haha, look at Uncle Bingu. His face was being smacked with a cupcake by Uncle Daesung."

 

Seungji laughed. He laughed even harder when he saw a photo of Daesung's face covered with white creams and Seunghyun standing behind him laughing hard. "Uncle Seunghyun and Uncle Daesung are pabos," Seungji said. "Pabo!" Yongri yelled while reaching out his hands and widened his eyes; mouth forming an O.

 

They looked through all the pictures. After they reached the end of the album, Seungji noticed something was missing in the photos. He knew it and started to get a little bit frustated and unsatisfied with his parent's wedding. "Yongri, let's go and find dad and appa," he took the album and let Yongri to stand up first before they both exit from their parent's study room and went downstairs.

 

Since their house is not so big, it's easy for them to find their parents sitting in the living room; nearly doing something r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter