From Military with Love

Nyongtory: Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- I dedicate this story to Gracejees . I am so sorry if this turned out bad because I just don't know how to write angsty story T^T another chapter will be coming up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From: Seungri <3

To: Jiyong

 

‘Jiyongie~ ^_^ I can’t wait for you to come home. It’s been 2 years and finally you are free! Please come back home as quickly as you can TT__TT Jingyo and I can’t wait to see your face again. We missed you. Love, your dearest Victory ^3^’

 

 

I smiled reading the text from my husband. It’s been a long time since I went to the military, leaving my kid to my trusted husband. How were they? I hope they’re fine. Will they able to sleep well? Eat well? I know I don’t. Every day without fail, I always thinking about them. Seungri always sent me letters and texts to show that they were just fine and doing well. That bastard. Always trying to make me smile. And it always worked.

 

 

I quickly stuffed all my clothes in my luggage. I cleaned up my bed and grabbed a frame photo of me, Seungri and Jingyo before put it into my luggage.

 

 

“Excited, Jiyong?” My roommate, Chongdu, also packing his stuffs as he’s also will leaving the academy today. “Too excited, my friend. I cannot wait to meet my loved ones at home.” He chuckled, “I understand you, bro. I hope we can meet again after this.” “We will. Just give me a call, okay?” He nodded. We chatted awhile for the last time until my manager called me.

 

 

“Yeoboseyo? Neh, hyung. I’ll be down in a minute,” and ended the call. I hugged Chongdu for the last time before I bid my goodbye to him. The sound of roller of the suitcase can be heard along the quiet dorm. I looked around for the last time. I’ll miss this academy or maybe not.

 

 

I ran to my manager and gave him a tight hug. “Welcome back, Jiyong-ah.” “I missed you, you fatty,” I and he laughed. “Yah. I lost 10 kg and you still calling me a fatty?” “Neh!” We laughed and immediately getting into the van. I cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter