Kiss me thru the phone

Nyongtory: Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I miss the good old songs :'( Wrote this in 30 minutes. I don't know if this is a crap but please DO COMMENT, my lovelies <3

 

 

 

"Okay, that's enough for today. Thank you so much for your cooperation, guys!" The director shouted out to the casts as they finally packing up their stuffs and can finally rest. "Great work, guys. I'm so proud of you," the director patted on their shoulders which belong to Youngbae and Jiyong. The two men bowed at them before they return to their hotel.

 

"Great job, Youngbae. You look stunning back there," Jiyong smiled at his best friend. "You too, Jiyong-ah. But, too bad Seungri have to leave early. Poor him. I didn't know he was sick." "Me too! How is he, anyway? I feel like I wanna go back to Seoul and comfort him," Jiyong said in his worried tone. After he found out Seungri was sick, he immediately called Seungri and asked him if he was okay. Luckily, the maknae only had a fever but still, he cared for his boy.

 

When they returned to their own room, Jiyong took off his clothes and decided to take a hot bath. He slightly dozed off in the tub and Seungri's face was showing in his dream. Seungri was laying on his bed, blankets covering the poor shivering boy. Suddenly, he got off from his bed, coughing, and went to the bathroom. He's throwing strange liquid in his mouth, probably puking. Seungri's cough getting worse and by second, the tub filled with Seungri's blood.

 

Jiyong immediately woke up from his dream. He got off from the tub, rinsed himself in the shower and drying himself with a towel before putting on warm clothes.

 

Jiyong took out a bottle of cold water and drank in one gulp. He stared at a clock on the nightstand, '10:30 p.m'. It's still early. Wait, he's in Paris. If Paris is 10:30 p.m, what about Seoul? Is he still sleeping? Or is it day time? He reached his phone and dialed Seungri's number.

 

678-999-8212

 

He placed the phone on his ear, waiting to be answered by the other line. On the 5th ring, a voice that he dearly mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter