For you

Nyongtory: Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My world became dark after enjoying a sweet life with my loved one. I've been spending my time killing demons. Slashing their heads off. People call me 'The Demon Killer'. I cannot die. The demons have to. This is an order I received to keep Seungri alive.

 

 

Seungri?

 

 

Yes. He's my lover. We're a happy couple. Strolling on the park, feeding each other some ice-cream and snuggling together in bed. Few months ago, before being 'The Demon Killer', I'm just an ordinary boy just like everyone else. Seungri and I decided to go to the amusement park so we're taking a cab to go there.

 

 

But halfway there, a lorry came and crashed into us.

 

 

I was safe but Seungri isn't. The moment when I heard the doctor said, "Seungri was dead", I kneeled beside the bed and cried while gripping onto his hand. If I knew he will be leaving me without saying goodbye, we should've never go to the amusement park and just stay in bed. I cursed myself. But then, a tall, thin creature with wide weird grin and big but weird sparkling eyes appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

"If you want Seungri to stay alive, you have to follow my orders. It's simple. Be one of us and help us killed all the demons. You cannot die. If you die, Seungri will also die. How about that? Do we have a deal?" the man in long black coat still flashing his crooked teeth at me. I know this will be a big responsibilities for me but for Seungri, I will do anything.

 

 

And that's how I became 'The Demon Killer'. Protect the Earth from the demons. I wore a mask so people won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter