I Can't Believe That Just Happened!

He Stole My First Kiss!

Tiffany POV

It was my last class until school was over and I was dosing off again. I just kept think about how this is my last year of school and after high school comes.....college. But I guess I should live this year to the fullest and have as much fun as possible. I smiled to myself, I was really happy today!

The bell rang that mean't school was over. YAY, finally! I went to go talk to Jessica who was sitting up at the front of the class room.

I noticed she was talking to a guy, as I walked closer I saw it was Shin. Shin was Jessica's boyfriend he was really handsome and was really pouplar with the ladies. But one things for sure, he only had eyes for Jessica. They started dating last year and this year they were getting really serious. They would always be together, holding hand and they both made each other really happy.

I was supposed to walk home with Jessica today but, I thought she would wanna walk home with him today. He went on vacation and they didn't really get to talk yet so I thought they needed some catching up to do. I'm such a good friend!

I started to walk home all alone but I didn't mind I was happy for her. But as I started to walk I kept thinking what it felt like to be in a relationship. Just knowing how much he loves you and you love him. I never had a boyfriend before, but I had crushes but it's not the same, I think?

As I was walking and thinking to myself I seemed to bum into someone and we fell to the ground. My eyes were closed but I felt something touching my lips? I open my eyes to see a blurry figure,but I knew what it was....A GUY KISSING ME!?! As I squinted my eyes I relized it was Kim Jonghyun.

Isn't he the lead singer of the boy group SHINee? I never really was interested in kpop idols but I knew about them. I was more into studying and school anyways, HE WAS KISSING ME!

Then he suddenly opened his eyes to see me staring at him. OUR LIPS STILL TOUCHING! He quickly got up and our lips seperated. He got on his feet and pulled me up and shut my mouth so I couldn't speak and dragged me into a alley.

I was trying to yell KIDNAP KIDNAP! But he kept ssshhhhhing me. Then a huge crowd of girls ran by saying where did he go? One girl said this way and they went in the opposite direction. But some of the girls stayed behind. That's when I knew what was happening.

After a little while, Jonghyun noticed that I was having trouble BREATHING because his hand was on my mouth really tightly. He then slowly removed his hand from my mouth.

"Hey sorry about that you want an autograph to make it up to you" he said whispering, thinking I was some kinda fan or something. I then screamed

"AHHH YOU KISSED ME, YOU ERT!"

He then quickly slammed his hand back on my mouth but I bit his finger, really hard.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU CAN'T GO KI..."

I admit I was really loud. He didn't know how to shut me up so he placed both his hand on my cheeks and kissed me for a really long time. I couldn't push him away because I was paralyzed with shock. All the girls started to leave so he finally let go of the kiss. He then moved away leaving me speechless. Then a huge smirk appeared on his face and he said

"I knew that would work" 

"I....uh....uhm...." I tried to talk but nothing was coming out. He still had that big smirk of his face and that made me mad. Then finally something came out.....

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU IDIOT, YOU CAN'T GO KISSING GIRLS EVEN IF YOU ARE FAMOUS! NOT EVERY GIRL IS IN LOVE WITH YOU OK! AND I AM DEFINITELY NOT!!!"

I was so angry I couldn't keep it in. His eyes were wide open with shock on his face. Nice job Tiffany! Jessica would be so proud of me.

"Hehehe you know who I am" He said, he sounded like he was in the second grade

"Yes, I know you, your kim jonghyun from shinee all the girls at my school talk about you all the time" I said while rolling my eyes

"Nice, so if you don't want an autograph then want me to walk you home or something?" he said while rubbing the back of his neck and looking down at the ground.

"No, your a ert. I don't want you knowing where I live!"

"YAH, I'm not a ert your the one who didn't move so I crashed into you! And you wouldn't shut up when I told you too!"

"SO, DOESN'T MEAN YOU KISS THEM!" I said blushing a little

"What's the big deal it was just a kiss. What do you have a boyfriend."

"No..." I said blushing just a little

"Then whats wrong?" he questioned

"You don't understand, you jerk!" I started to run I don't know why I was running but I was. When I looked back to see if he was running after me he wasn't. Thank god!

Jonghyun POV

"Well that was weird. What's her problem it was an accident anyways she doesn't have to be so mean about it!" As I started to walk back to the dorm I realized......."wait was that her first kiss!?! Eh probably not."

Authors Note

YAY! Jonghyun came into the story. Oh he's so clueless. Subscribe to find out what happens next to these two enemys. Enemys? Not for long.... anyways comment your thoughts on the Fan Fiction so far. Thank's for reading so far. I will try to update as soon as posible.