Mr. Jonghyun the Dinosaur!

He Stole My First Kiss!

Jonghyun POV
I was on my way to the super market when I noticed that girl I kissed earlier was running towards me. Ha probably running to confess her undying love for me. I smirked to myself, was she in love with me already, I had this effect on girls. While I was thinking to myself she tripped and using my ninja skills I caught her in my arms. She opened her eyes and wow she was very pretty.
Tiffany POV
"Can you get off of me?" I said in an irritated voice
"What? Huh, oh sorry" He slowly brought me back to my feet
"Thanks" I said a little annoyed
"What, are you mad at me or something?
"Well Ya!" He's so stupid of course I'm mad at him
"Why, I just saved your life"
Oh My God..... HE REALLY IS A MORON ISN'T HE, I WASN'T GOING TO DIE!!!
"First of all, I wasn't going to die. Secondly, I'm mad at you because you kissed me! What's your problem anyway? Are you following me or something?'
"ME FOLLOWING YOU? HAHAHA your probably the one who's in love with me!"
I glared at him, this guy is such a creep!
"Yeah right I would never fall for a jerk like you!' I screamed
"No girl can resist me! I'M HOT!"
"Every girl but me"
"FINE! I'm going to make you fall in love with me!" An annoying smirk appeared on his face, he wasn't serious was he?
"Don't you have better things to do then bother me" Considering he's a big kpop star wouldn't he have better things to do
"Not really....anyway whats your name?"
"I'm not telling you, anyways got to go" My mom always told me not to talk to strangers. So I started to run because it was already 8:02 and I didn't wanna get in more trouble than I already was. Jonghyun's face looked really confused as I ran. Then his hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Bringing me close to his chest. Then my heart started beating fast again, I wasn't used to being so close to guys. I tried to struggle out of his grip on my wrist but he was holding on tightly.
"Will you let go!"
"Why? Where are you in such a hurry to go?"
"Home I need to get home before 8 and I'm already late!"
"uhm it's only 7:05"
"Wait what?!?" I checked my watch and he was right, I miss read it. Damn it now I look stupid
"Haha you really are stupid arent't you?"
Jonghyun POV
HAHAHA she doesn't even know how to read a clock! I'm trying to hold my laughter in so hard! But I couldn't hold it anymore
"HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA YOUR SO STUPID! I CAN'T BREATH!!! OH MY STOMACH!"
"HEY I'M NOT STUPID! I always rank #1 in my class so who are you calling stupid, ugly!"
I instantly stopped laughing. Did she just call me ugly? Me, ugly? I'm am gorgeous, just ask my fans.
"Me! Ugly! I don't think so!"
"HAHA you are ugly, you even look like a dinosaur! Wow I can't believe I didn't notice it before?" She then started to circle around me, observing my face.
"Will you stop!"
"Ok haha calm down, i'm going to call you dino"
"Urgh, *sign*Whatever so what school do you go to?"
"What are you a stalker or something?"
"I'm not a stalker! Ugh why don't you like me like all the other girls"
"Because I'm not like other girls" After that she started to walk away. I didn't stop her this time. Yeah she really isn't like other girls....she was rude, mean, and didn't speak to me formally!
Tiffany POV
Dang that jonghyun guy is a real creep. Why'd he want to know all my person information anyway? Whatever not a problem anymore i'll just avoid him. *sign* I wonder what Dong-dae is doing right now, he's probably studying. I wonder if I'll ever be able to study with him?