He's In My Class!

He Stole My First Kiss!

Tiffany POV
"AHHH I'M SO LATE!!!" I screamed
I quickly through on my uniform and ran downstairs. Then I ran though the door not even eating breakfast. I was really late today, Oh no Ms. Seo is going to kill me for being late again. Gosh running this fast every morning is such a work out. I stopped for a little bit to catch my breath and started running again. I saw the school, everyone was inside already. I dashed into the school and ran to my classroom. I slammed the door open and not even looking into the classroom, I bowed.
"Sorry Ms. Seo that I'm late."
I heard some people giggling, so I looked up and saw Dino head?
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" I yelled maybe a little too loud, pointing at him like he was some kind of ghost.
"I GO HERE NOW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"
"I go here too!"
"Ok ok stop it, Tiffany go to your seat, and if you are late again i'm going to make you clean this whole school."
"Ok sorry Ms. Seo"
When I turned to take my seat the whole class was staring at me. When I sat down their eyes immediately shot back at Jonghyun. Then Jessica turned around to talk to me.
"Hey why were you talking to him like you know him?"
"I'll tell you later" Oh ya I forgot to tell Jessica
"Kay" she said then turned around to pay attention to Ms. Seo.
"Ok now Jonghyun introduce yourself to the class" Ms. Seo said
"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Kim Jonghyun, please take care of me" He bowed, then all the girls started to fangirl over him.
"Uhm I guess you can sit next to Tiffany seeing how you guys know each other." Ms. Seo said pointing in my direction. Dang it Ms. Seo why me? Jonghyun smirked and casually took the empty next to me.

Jonghyun POV
I can't believe she's in my class, maybe it's fate? Just kidding as if I would fall in with that pig face. Well at least now it would be easier to make her fall in love with me. I smirked to myself, but how?

*LUNCH*
Tiffany POV
At lunch when I walked into the cafeteria I saw that everyone was huddled around a table, I walked closer to see what was going on. I couldn't see anything except a bunch of peoples heads, so I got on my toes and saw Jonghyun in the middle of the table smiling while everyone around him were staring at him with lovey dovey eyes. I don't get it why do people drool over him, he's just a person like the rest of us. I took a tray and stood in line and got my food and sat at an empty table. I wonder where Jessica is? Oh their she is, oh good she saw me and is walking over.
"Hey Sica what took so long?!?"
"Hey Tiff sorry I was with Shin"
"Aww what were you guys doing?" I said with a giant smirk on my face
"Ha nope of your business, anyways what the deal with you and Kim Jonghyun?"
"Oh that" I said looking away so I wasn't looking in her eyes
"Come on tell me!"
"Ok fine...."
After telling her the entire story her face was a complete blank
"oh. my. god. I can't believe that all happened to you in one day?"
"I know right! Oh Jessica what am I going to do! What if Dongdae finds out?" I said as I leaned on her shoulder
"Relax, I'm sure Jonghyun won't tell anyone, he seems nice"
I immediately sat up straight and stared at her
"Nice? He's a kpop star! Of course he's a complete jerk, he didn't even apologize for what happened!
"Calm down Haha Tiff you really are hilarious!"
"Huh"
"Anyways I got to go meet Shin see yeah!"
"Ok bye talk to you later" I smiled as I watched her leave. Why is there a hot breath on the back of neck, wondering as I turned around and my eyes met his. He was inches away from my face, I felt my face became hot as I looked away. Why was the idiot Kim Jonghyun blowing on my neck!
"What are you doing!" I stood up to notice the whole cafeteria was empty?
"Hey it's about time you talk to me? You haven't said a word to me until I transferred here, now why is that? He said with a disgusting smirk on his face!
"I don't know maybe because I hate you!"
"Why what did I do?!?"
"Forget it" I said as I walked out the cafeteria

Jonghyun POV
Why does she hate me so much anyway it's not like kissing anyone is a big deal anyways, Minho has to do it all the time during k dramas. Maybe it was her first kiss? Maybe I should apologizes? Wait what am I talking about??? The Great Kim Jonghyun doesn't apologizes to anyone.....

Authors Notes  Hey Guys! Really sorry I know that this chapter is seriously late, but it's here! Sorry again, comment suggestions on what should happen next!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!