Not Him Again!

He Stole My First Kiss!

Tiffany POV
I ran down the street when I saw the park. I loved the park, not because I like to play there, because it was a great place to think. I sat down at a bench and I signed.

I was so angry I could kill him. He kissed me and he acts like it wasn't even a big deal well it was to me. I had a crush on Dong-dae. He was a really smart guy in my class. I knew him since middle school. He was sweet, kind, and gorgeous. I always wanted to have my first kiss with him.

I signed again while resting my head against the rough bench.
"This year !" I screamed while everyone stared at me like I was crazy.

Jonghyun POV
When I got to the dorm I was already exhausted from all that walking even though I'm pretty sure it was only a block of walking. I opened the door and saw it was empty.

*sign* No one was home. Onew, Key, Minho, and Taemin were busy....again. All of them are always busy with there schedules. My schedule is mostly always empty.

I went and sat down on the couch and the tv. Then that girl I kissed crossed my mind again, to think about it she was pretty. I mean she was really pretty, huh I wonder if i'll ever see her again.

I got hungry so I went to the fridge to find it completely empty except for a note from Onew.

Jonghyun we are out of food again we need you to go to the store and buy food. Buy what ever you think we need just don't forget...... TO BUY CHICKEN, WE ARE OUT!!!
Thanks
Onew

I can't believe they are making me buy the grocery, I bought it last week! Whatever I'm only doing it cuz I'm hungry. I walk out the door and was on my way to the super market with a hat and sunglasses covering my face so none of my fans would ambush me.

Tiffany POV
Oh it's getting dark I better go or moms going to kill me for being late. *checks watch* *freaks out* IT WAS ALREADY 7:46! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE HOME AT 8:00!!! AHH I'M SCREWED!!!

I started running home as fast as I can, dodge everyone walk towards me. I pasted by the super market.
"YES, almost home!" I whispered to myself

From a distance I noticed a strange guy, he was wearing sunglasses and a hat. Like what kind of weirdo wears sunglasses at night? As I got closer he looked really familiar, maybe he was from my school? Why does he look so familiar.

Oh god....as soon as I realized who it was I tripped and was about to fall on the ground when I felt a warm body next to mine. Hey this wasn't the floor, then what was it? I slowly opened my eyes. The weirdo was holding me in his arms, tightly. My heart started to beat, fast.

Author's Note

Sorry this took so long, I was really busy. Also very sorry for my poor grammer. Please comment leting me know your thoughts about the fan fiction so far!!!