I'm going to be late!

He Stole My First Kiss!

Rrriiiiinnnnnnngggggggg! My alarm clock went off for what felt like the millionth time.

I put it on snooze.....again, I then realized that I was going to be late for my first day of my last year of high school! I quickly through on my uniform and ran out of my bedroom.

I ran down the stairs, and tripped on the last step to find my mom making breakfast! She didn't even bother to wake me up!

"Oh my god, Fany are you ok?"- Mom

"MOM!!! Why didn't you wake me up."-Me

"Sorry honey, you need to learn to wake up without me waking you up everyday. Your not a child anymore soon you will be living on your own and who's going to wake you then th........."-Mom

I rolled my eyes and didn't listen to the rest of what she was saying. She always gave me lectures like that about how i'm not a kid anymore, I wish I was so I wouldn't be so stressed about school all the time.

I eyed the clock as I grabbed a piece of toast out if the toaster. It was still warm as I bit down into it. I rushed out the door without even saying goodbye to my mom, knowing she will give me another lecture about how i'm always late to school.

I know I am always late but I just love sleeping. I always took school very seriously though, so being late did always bother me a little bit, just a little.

Finally I could see the school from a distance. I checked my watch, only 7 minutes till school started. I ran in full speed with my piece of toast hanging out of my mouth. IM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT! I thought, I was now a couple feet away from the school and I heared the bell ring. NO! I was already exhausted but I kept running.

I quickly entered the school and hurried to my class. I was happy to see my teacher hadn't arrived yet. THANK GOD I'M NOT IN TROUBLE! I went and sat down behind my best friend, Jessica. I loved Jessica she was like a sister to me.

"Late again Tiffany? It's the first day of school?"-Jessica

"Yeah, I over slept"-Me

"Tsk, tsk what a bad way to start the school year"-Jessica

"Ha doesn't matter, Ms.Seo didn't see me this morning running into school"-Me

I winked and smilled just then Ms.Seo walked in and started to teach. Jessica turned around to pay attention. I knew this year was going to be special, I could just feel it. I had my best friend in all my classes and was confidented my grades would be perfect, what could go wrong?

 

Authors Note

What do you guys think so far, sorry i know it's a short chapter but longer ones to come! Next chapter i'll introduce our beloved jonghyun!