First meeting

So Wrong, yet So Right

A few months later.

My grandfather lives in Seoul, with my step-grandmother and their daughters, Yoon Seolbi and Yoon Seolmi. They're still in their 20s so im pretty close with them since they're comfortable to be around with. I call them 'eonni' despite having them as my aunts...........

"How is it so far in Seoul?" a voice was heard from behind. Where am I? Yes, in Seoul, at my grandfather's huge 2 storey-building house, enjoying the sun-set view of the beautiful city. I moved here last 2 months right after the examinations were over. I spent winter break and Christmas here. Remember the other day when I asked Seojoon about it? I meant it. 

"So far so good, Seolbi eonni", I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hows your new school? Have you got any boyfriend yet?"

"Pft.. What boyfriend"

"There is? Right?? What's his name?"

"Well.. I heard people calling him names. But i guess his name is Chen"

So, Chen. How did I know him? Well, I transfered school from Busan High School to Joongdok High School. Joongdok is a private high school located in Seoul. The students ranked #1 many times to be offered to enter Seoul National University.. What did I do to deserve all this? I so dont know.. So anyway, during the first day of school...

~Flashback~

RINGG!

"Okay class, we have a new student from Busan. She's one of the topest in her school back in Busan so she's just like all of you. Please treat her fair and square", said the good looking teacher. I figured that he was the Deputy Principal of my new school, Mr Wu. Wu Yi Fan.

"Chen, Chen.. Chen! Look, a new student. Lets exchange seats! I want to sit next to her", the girl with blonde hair said.. to Chen. Aigoo.. what a sleepy head, I thought. The only seat available was the one next to Chen's. The table next to his wasnt owned. 

"May I sit here, if you dont mind?"

"And what good will it bring if I say yes?"

"Pardon?"
"Nevermind. Sit here, I'll exchange seats with Nana so you'd be more comfortable"

Nana. So that's the blondy girl's name. Thanks to Chen, atleast I got a new friend on the very first day of new school!

~End of Flashback~

Eversince then, I've been keeping an eye on him. I just thought that he's cute, well mannered despite all the stupid jokes and pranks he'd do to his friends, and he's got the most prettiest pair of eyes I've ever seen! Does he know about this? I dont know. Does he know that I like him? I dont know. Does he like me too? I dont know!! And tbh, I dont wanna know. He seemed to be the kingka of the school.. yknow, all eyes on him.. and he's always with this group of boys— or shall i say, hotties? *smirks* there's like a bunch of them.. some (about 10 or 11(?)) some are in my class and the others are in seperate classes, just a two or three classes away from ours....... Ting!

TEXT MESSAGE FROM HYOJUNG

H to B : "Hi"

B to H : "Yep"

H to B : "So, there's this new movie I wanna watch...."

there was a long silence
B to H : "And you wanna watch it with me?"

H to B : "Im not sure if you'll like it though.. I dont think you're into this type of movie"

B to H : "Try me. What is it?"

H to B : "Cant tell you yet"

B to H : "Just the two of us?"

H to B : "Yeah. Who else would I bring?"

B to H : "Then I wont go"

H to B : "Why?"
...........…...............
H to B : "Well.. Next week, after im done with work. See you then?"

B to H : "We'll see"

Movies reminds me of Soyou :( Oh how I miss home!

Later that night, I received a text from Seojoon saying that he wants to meet me (well he lives in Seoul now to persue his dreams, he attends a university not far from my school) at the cafe nearby— my favourite place of all. It's just a 5 minute drive anyways so I decided to just walk. I wore a simple white t-shirt with a pair of my favourite jeans, I did my hair in a messy bun and a light make up would do. I did not bring my wallet on purpose, coz I know Seojoonie would pay! kekeke.

Once I reached the place, I saw Seojoon, with Chen. CHEN!! omg omg what should I do?? I mean, it's not that I dont want him here but I just dont get it?? And I looked soooooo horrible! I DID NOT see this coming.

We hanged out for about half an hour and I kept glancing at Chen to see his angelic face........ wait what? And I swear to God we did exchange glances as well and ohhhhh am I in love? asdfghjkl!! kay, Seojoon told me that he lives with Chen, by meaning that they're roommates(?). Seojoon found out that we're classmates because of this project we both (with Nana and another classmate of ours, Chanyeol) worked on.. he's like a genius that's why Chen would always look up to him. They seemed so close despite knowing each other for about a month.

"Bora".... "Bora ya"...... "Rara"... "YOON BORA"

"Y-yes?", I chuckled. "Sorry Seojoonie~ What did you say?"

Chen smiled. THAT smile... My heart went dugeun dugeun.

"Pft.. Nevermind", he pouted.

"Ey~ Hahaha I miss that pout of yours so much!"

"Whatever, Bora..."

Then suddenly, my phone rang.

Tokyo~ Seoul-do London New York~

"Seolbi eonnie? What's up?"

"What's up?? Do you know what time it is now, Yoon Bora?"

I glanced at my watch. Im. dead. meat. It's almost 10 and I have school tomorrow!

"Okay okay Im going home now"

"Guys, I have to go now", I said as calm as I could.

"Okay then. Take care on your way home", Seojoon winked at me. Sooo cuutee!

I stood up and was about to walk away when Chen held my wrist to stop me, "Wait, Bora"..
dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeunnnn!!!!

"Yes, Chen?"

"Can I have your number?"

•••••••••••••••

Heyo! So, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be up. Might be later tonight, or tomorrow, or Friday. My 2nd term examination starts on Saturday asdfghhjkll wish me luck? :') HEHE till we meet again! ppyong~