Quality times

So Wrong, yet So Right

I was in the living room with Seolmi eonnie watching a movie titled 'The Devil's Due'. As usual, grandma and grandpa are both out, and Seolbi eonnie went out with her boyfriend. So it's just us, and the maids.

"Bora, do you remember that cute guy friend of mine back in New York?"

"uhm-hm"

"You know he's been asking about how you're doing and so on"

"and?"

"i think he's cute"

"i have a boyfriend"

"sigh.. but you never really talk with him"

"that's because he's always busy, and as his girlfriend it's my job to understand his situation, and have patience in me. oh hey shh! that's the devil!! watch!"

pft. what's with the New York guy? well, I admit he is cute. a hot stuff indeed. but oh well, i am a good girlfriend and i bet my aunt knows that too. we met this cute guy when we had a vacation in New York and he has this deep blue eyes the ocean would be jealous. but wouldnt change my mind of having the thought that Chen has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen. and yes, it's true that Chen and I doesnt talk much because of our life. But it's the feelings that matters, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was one good Sunday morning when I received a text from an unknown number. It says that he claimed to know me and wants to meet me somewhere if I have the time. Well, it was Sunday and im stuck in my room not having any plans to spend my weekend, so why not? We agreed to meet near the Han River at 2.

"Who is this guy..." I said to myself while playing with my phone. I was sitting on the bench with the beautiful view of Han River in front me. The guy said he's wearing blue. What blue? There's like plenty of guys wearing blue. I looked up to see the sky shining so brightly. But still, it was windy that day. It didnt feel so hot nor so cold. The weather was just so perfect. I decided to have a walk rather than sitting there alone. Maybe I could find him this way, who knows?  just then, I heard steps behind me. Holy shoot, his foot steps sounded so creepy!!  I fasten my pace and was about the run when he suddenly stopped me from behind.

"Bora? Why are you running away?"

I got startled. Maybe he's the guy? His voice though! and his accent sounded so.. english. Wait, what? I turned around to see who the guy was.

"Gar..rett? Garrett Dwane? It's you? It's really you???" I looked at him from head to toe. O M G. He is the hot stuff! and he's standing in front of me!! Well I spoke in english since he doesnt know korean.

"Yeah. You look pretty"

"Thank you.. You look good yourself" I blushed. Okay what?! "What brings you here?" I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"Travelling. Vacation. and... to meet you"

"Where did you get my number though?"

"Seolmi" he smiled. He wears braces! asdfghjkl!!

"I see.."

And so we spent the whole day together. Yes, the whole day!! We didnt have plans so we just barge into any buildings that seemed fun. We went to the movies, ate ice-cream, went to the karaoke, and so much more. The perks of having a rich grandfather, hahas! We talked a lot and I swear, this guy has a lot to brag about! Garrett walked me home eventhough I refused to, he didnt care if I did because now here we are in front of the house. We did took the cab but he told the ahjussi to stop a few blocks away so he could spend some more time with me. So cheesy....

"Oh wow, this is a not a house. It's a freaking mansion!"

I laughed. He's cute.

"Thank you for today. I didnt expect you to come here though, Garrett Dwane"

"My pleasure. I've always wanted to do this.. with you"

Me too. I've always wanted to spend some quality times with a guy.

"Mmmm that's so cheesy of you"

"When can I see you again?" 

Come and see me any time you want

"Uh.. we cant meet that often. You see, I have a boyfriend"

"Y-you do?"

Ouch. Sorry!!

"Yeah, it's our second monthsarry in a few days"

"Congratulations.. Well, I should be going now"

"Do you have any place to stay?"

"Yeah I do. My mum booked a hotel for me"

"I see. Good night then" 

"Good night beautiful"

•••••••••••••••

Here's a short update for you guys. Oh btw, Im not sure if you guys realized but I've changed a previous chapter (chapter 5 "His") and if you havent do check it out. I sort of wrote the impotant parts there so you guys wont get confused in the near future. Please comment, silent readers! That's all for now, ppyong~