Quality times pt II

So Wrong, yet So Right

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes eonnie, please, let me rest.."

"Are you sure you're skipping school?"

"Yes Im sure, please.."

"Are you really-"

"Eonnieeeeeeeeeee"

"Okay okay, is there anything you crave for? I'll ask our maid to prepare it for you"

"No, please.. let me rest"

Ba-dum-tss. It's the time of the month. It's my second day of period and damn it hurts so bad this time. I texted Chen last night that I wont be coming to school today because of my period cramp.. and it's Monday for God sake! Im not sure if I'll be able to survive so I decided to just skip one day of school. Speaking of last night, Garrett sent me a text message before going to bed. It was just a simple good night... with a love symbol at the end of the text. I did not reply because I feel bad.. I feel bad for Chen.

Tokyo~ Seoul-do London New York~!

"..hello? Cheen?" mahn it hurts so bad. I was shaped like a ball in bed.

"You're not going to school today?"

"Yea.. Chen im sorry"

"But you have to be in school. It's our 2nd in just a few days and you do know I wont be around during that day"

"I know.. and it's.. uhhkay . The competetion is more important and the Science head department chose you.. anyway.. Let it slide this time, hmm?"

"Go to school will you? I'll wait for you"

"But my tummy hu– hello? Hello??"

Chen hung up. O..kay. I guess I have no choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pretty much attended school late since I got up from bed nearly 7. In short, I didnt get to see Chen early in the morning, I bet he'll think that I wont be in school today.. but I was wrong. During recess I stayed in class and I had no mood to eat anyways. My friend named Dasom with some others approached me..

"You okay?"

Is that even a question..?

"Y-yeah.. It's just my period cramp"

"Oh.. hey, that's.. Chen"

Chen? She seemed.. dissapointed..?

"Wherre?"

and there he stood.

"Bora, we'll leave the two of you here. Plus, I have to meet Mrs.Lee as well"

No..no dont leave me! It's going to be just me and Chen!!

"I see.. Well o-okay" Kidding!! Please, dont leave~

"Okay. See you later"

Chen was alone, he did not come here with his gang.

He approached me..

closer...

closer.....

"Babe"

"Hm?" I kept a straight face, controlling my emotions all in one.

"Why do you look so mad?" He said in between his cute giggles "Sorry.. I just wanted to meet you"

"Hmm" 

I flashed my smile to him

He took something out from his pocket, "Here, I bought you chocolates. You told me you craved these"

"Thanks.."

"Look at me"

I didnt budge to look at him

"Hey.. look at me" 

How am I suppose to ignore that.....

"I love you"

W-woaahaat? Isnt that too sudden? I just smiled at him and stood up. I walked towards the entrance door to see where my friends were. He followed me. Dang, it was just the two of us in this huge classroom! and I didnt know what to do. I mean, we're in school and Chen's being like.. yaknowwww! asdfghjkl!! Help!

"Bora"

"Yea..?"

*Mwahh!*

There. THERE he did it. He kissed me.... on the cheeks. Thank goodness. Oh wait, my cheeks! and there was his classmate passing by! She saw us too! Both Chen and I smiled sheepishly and I rushed back inside.

"Chen you should go"

"Why?"

"She saw it"

"Saw what?"

I glared at him. He giggled like a kid.

"I just wanted to show you off. What I did just now was to show that you're mine"

"You knew she was there?!"

He nodded like a cute puppy.

"Chen, just leave"

"I'll go, if your friends are here"

"I can take care of myself"

"Uh-hm"

He just stood there.

"Fine. You can stay but Im not going to entertain you. Im sick, and Im taking a nap"

(Chen's POV)

For about 10 minutes or so, I sat and watched her.. such a sleepyhead. Minutes passed by and her classmates begin to enter the class one by one.. But I did not care. All I see was her, my beautiful girlfriend. I dont know why or how she did it but she did make me fall hard for her. I want to be with her, to be by Yoon Bora's side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could barely survived the next classes. As my partner seat, Nana was worried and kept checking up on me. Well, Im glad to have her as my friend. Dang, how I miss Soyou.. Later that night I decided to call her.

"Hey!!" I squealed

"Hi there, Seoul lady~ How is it going Bora-ah?" She then greeted.

"So far so good. How are you?" I said casually while trying to put on some lotion. I dont really use these stuffs but my oh-so-called-beloved aunties wanted me to use them to avoid skin damage or whatever you call it is.

"Well, school is getting less exciting since you were away. You know, I was always alone in school and had a hard time to suit myself with the others! They would approach me anyway but you know how I am. It's just so- idk! It feels weird not having you around. I wish we could meet soon. And you know what, I have this project for all 3 pure Science subjects and I am partnered with a guy classmate! Isnt that unfair? Dont you think?"

I was actually still in my bathrobe because Soyou couldnt wait any longer to talk to me when I had just came out of the shower. I set the the phone call on loud speaker since I had to get dressed in my Pajamas. Mahn, I tried hard to listen to my bestfriend and it was quite hard to understand every single word she's saying. She continued...

"And about this guy, he was the one who confessed to me last time. Do you remember? You do, right? Hahaha oh gosh Bora he was just so hilarious with the confession and all. Anyway, why am I the only one talking? Where are you?"

"Yes Im–"

"Bora you're still there arent you?"

"I am–"

"Yo answer me"

"SOYOU CAN YOU NOT?" I put it back on normal mode since I was done getting rid of my bathrobe. "Why wouldnt you stop talking and let me talk now"

"You were too silent I thought you were dead or something"

That made me smile. She knows how to make me smile. My bestfriend knows how to make me smile!

"Yeah yeah yeah. Well good luck though on your projects. Now, let me tell you what I have" I grinned to myself while saying this.

We talked for about an hour or two (or more?). I basically told her almost everything about school, Chen, Garrett, and the others whom I met as my new friends here. Of course, she was jealous whenever I'd mention Nana but I kept on reminding her that no one could beat her and no one can replace her as my bestfriend, as a matter-of-factly. With my period cramps and all, we even had an arguement over nothing. Typical mood-swings.. We had to stop the call since there's school tomorrow and both of us are required to wake up early.

Before going to bed I was thinking to pay a visit to Busan soon. The sooner the better. Or should I just wait untill the next holidays? I could ask Seojoon to join me. I miss my dad, I miss Soyou, and most of all, I miss my hometown.

•••••••••••••••

I wanted to know who would you want Bora to be with (eventhough Bora is with Chen now)?

a) BoraxChen

b) BoraxSeojoon

c) BoraxGarrett

d) BoraxHyojung (Hyorin)

e) None of the above

Comment down and share your thoughts! Because I, honestly ran out of ideas on how to continue and write based on the main plot. Your ideas/thoughts/comments would help a lot in order for me to write the side plots! and I need feedbacks as well from you readers. So anyway just stay tuned, lovelies. I will try to update as fast as I can. That's all for now.. Ppyong~!

P/S : please dont get confused with the characters LOL I changed the character's names a few times but right now and then I've been thinking that I should just stay stick to their names since the very first chapter. I edited previous chapters several times in order to make the flow of the story goes well .__.