All Emotions In One

So Wrong, yet So Right

Spending another weekend alone in the room, listening to some musics to ease myself, with my bestfriend's face in my laptop screen, and a bowl full of ice creams – both my favourite flavours; chocolate and mint, what else could I ask for? It was Saturday evening and I was just chillax-ing while talking to Soyou on Skype out of boredom.

"Bora, dont you miss hometown?"

"Of course I do"

"Dont you miss your friends here?"

"I do"

"Dont you miss your dad?"

There. She caught me off guard. I put down my ice cream on my table nearby and with a flat tone I said a simple "No."

"Why?"

"You know why. Can we not talk about this?"

"Okayyy.. But Im not really certain if I do know the reason why" She raised an eyebrow. This girl.. sure knows how to make me talk.

"The thought of having to meet him– or them annoys the hell out of me. So please, okay? I do miss you, as much as I miss Busan. But I do not miss my family there. I made a good and wise decision to move here and live with my grandpa. In short, I like the way how my life is now"

"I know, but still they're your–"

"It's just– so annoying! I'll have to end our call now before I mentally murder you. And I need to clean up"

"No no dont go yet, stay for a few minutes. I've something to ask"

Sigh.. A few minutes, okay.. "What is it?"

"The other day you told me you wanted to go to the movies with Seojoon, but you didnt say anything afterwards. Did it go well?"

"I cancelled the plan because he seemed busy.. With school? I dont know"
"Really? That doesnt sound 'Seojoon' at all"

"I know right? But it's okay. Maybe it's true. Maybe finally he realizes how important being a college student is"

And with that our conversation last for another hour.

"Okay then.. Well, talk to you soon"

"Bye"

"Good bye, Bora~"

Before stepping into the shower I thought to myself, why would I even bother to miss my family in Busan? All they do is the happiness out of me. Pft. After done with my peaceful shower I put on my favourite PJs and headed straight to bed.

The very next day, which was Sunday, I spent another boring weekend in bed, no homeworks because teachers in school finally understand the meaning of 'weekend' and 'holiday', yay! As usual, I would play with my phone and scroll on random SNS and enjoy the drama people would tend to make and not to mention, they'd also say (type/text) it out loud the whole world would find out without actually asking. I mean, why bother? Geez. While I was scrolling and scrolling and scrroolllinggg....

"HOLY SH— Seojoon? Wait what? What's this? Why is he sweet taking with this.. girl– in public?! SWEET TALKING?! HEOL!"

This is getting on my nerves, I dont know why.. I kept on scrolling, scrolling, and scrolling... Or should I say... stalking?

"Seojoonnie's dating someone? WHAT? AND SHE— SHE'S— I KNOW THIS GIRL! I KNOW HER! Is that why Seojoon's never sending my texts anymore? Is that why he was ignoring me? AVOIDING ME? Oh wow. Wait, this cant be happening. DAEEEEBAK"

Whew. Why am I talking to myself? On a scale of 1-10 of weirdness, I would rate myself 11.

Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. I told Soyou about the Seojoonie thingy (obviously) and well yeah there goes our never-ending-girl-talks. Seriously though, why would Seojoon do such thing? I mean, okay part of me was jealous and Im halfly mad as well because I thought we were best buds?? He didnt even say a word about it. Maybe his girlfriend wanted so? And the fact that the girl he's dating was one of my seniors in school who happened to be Chen's bestfriend's friend, that creeped the hell out of me! In fact, I do know they met each other several times based on what I've seen on their photo updates but little did I know that they were actually dating. Because, they'd usually meet for this gathering of I-dont-know, it's what Seojoon always do with his friends.

Im not exaggerating but it feels like... I've been backstabbed by my own friend.. I trusted him. Does he hate me??

And with that I updated on my SNS with hopes Seojoon would read it..

"Im happy for ya"

And he did. I updated in on Twitter specifically and he retweeted it.

To be honest though, there was someone who asked me a few unreasonable questions before about Seojoon and all. One of it was something like asking me to back off and let Seojoon be happy with someone else (I dont remember that girl's name ha-ha) and I was like, "I'll be the happiest girl if Seojoon could find a new girl". Who wouldnt, though? Now, Im in no place to be jealous about him dating but I honestly dont know why, I just am. I was jealous. Do I really have feelings for him? I dont know.. But if he's happy, Im happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While enjoying brunch with my aunts I texted Hyolyn. Besides, its been awhile since we last talk.

B to H : "Hi?"

It took some moment before she replied my text message. Maybe she was busy or something? Ting!

H to B : "Hi"

B to H : "Took some time for you to reply. Busy?"

And I waited and waited. I even finished my drink with one last sip. 

Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting!

H to B : "Yeah busy"
H to B : "Sorry"
H to B : "What's up?"
H to B : "You there?"

Her text popped out on my notification screen and of course I read it. She made me wait just now so.. a little bit of waiting for her wouldnt hurt, right?

"Rara, Summer's coming" Seolbi eonnie announced out of the blue.

"I know. I cant wait to go back to Busan during summer break!" I exclaimed. "Do you guys wanna join me?? It'll be fu—"

"No, Bora", she eonnie interrupted. "Summer, our cousin. Duh"

"Oh hahahaha!", I burst out laughing before saying another word, "Uhmm so?" Im so funny. Arent I? Oh how I love myself!

"Just telling"

"Eonnie, where's grandpa. Havent seen him around since yesterday"

"As usual.."

"As usual?"

"Yeah"

"Uhm.. Okay.." I nodded in response. "Anyway.. I heard grandma crying last night since I slept a little bit late"

They both looked at each other, as if they're hiding something.

"That's normal" Seolbi eonnie said.

"Uh-hm. Bora, arent you suspicious of anything though? Towards our father?" Seolmi eonnie added.

"Hm?" I honestly am not suspicious of anything. It took awhile for either of them to say something.

"He's having an affair with another woman.." Seolbi eonnie said in one breath, "..and he certainly doesnt know that we know. Of course, we know the woman, where she lives, her name, her occupation, and from what I heard.. she's divorced. But we're not sure of child.."

Wow. How many suprises are there aside from this, and Seojoon's shocking dating news?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bora~ Come here" Chen called me.

He was standing at the door of my classroom. I approached him slowly. I dont know why but it felt like I was still in a daze.. and weird.. It felt like insecurities were washing all over me unwillingly. Chen's with me now, with my emotions all in one.. such a perfect timing.

I came closer to him, he embraced me. I sniffed him, yes, I literally sniffed him, "You smell good"

"Is smelling good a bad thing?"

"No.." I held him tighter, "I feel tired.." and upset "Let me sleep on you"

He chuckled, "Hmm..? What's wrong?" He then tried to pull away.. slowly, "Babe people's watching"

I hugged him closer.. "Chen do you.. wanna take a break? On us?" I asked almost in a whisper but it was loud enough for him to hear.

*to be continued*

•••••••••••••••

I have nothing much to say actually other than asking for forgiveness since I didnt update for such a period of time :c Im not receiving much feedbacks as well which saddenes me ㅠㅠ Hm, Eid's finally here and to my Muslim fellows, Happy Eid's Mubarak! and sadly I think Im going to be more busy and might as well be on a semi-hiatus after Im done with this part. Dont worry, I 'might', and 'might' not so...... stay tuned! Ppyong~~~