Typical Girl pt III

So Wrong, yet So Right

Later that night, Soyou suggested that we should watch some movies her mother bought her a few days ago. Soyou is a movie-freak, if she couldnt get to the movies/cinema to catch the latest movies she'd ask her parents to get her the dvd, no matter what.

"I need a bath. Wait for me Bora-ya. Dont you dare to start the movie without me!" she glared.

5 minites passed. I was in Soyou balcony, debating to call Hyojung now or later. I was also in deep thoughts about my family. TING!

TEXT MESSAGE FROM HYOJUNG

H to B : "good eve."

B to H : "ssup"

H to B : "nothing much. you?"

B to H : "im at Soyou's"

H to B : "oh.. what are you guys up to?"

B to H : "movies. hows ur day?"

H to B : "ok."

B to H :  "really? you ok?"

H to B : "yeah"

B to H : "Anyway.. school was great today. Remember the test I told you about? I placed first"

H to B : "ok. good"

B to H : "hows work?"

H to B : "stressful.. as usual"

B to H : "hey, talk to me?"

H to B : "talk? okay. i'll call you"

Tokyo~ Seoul-do London New York! *Ringtone*

I answered the phone but did not say anything.

"Hello?" 

that's her voice..

"Helloo?"

................

"Where are y–"

I hanged up. 

To be honest, I feel bad. I dont know why but I just do. Every conversations we have always lead to an arguement. Sigh.. what have I done? Should I call her back? No, no.. I cant do that. I couldnt! Im a coward. pft.. what a coward you are, Yoon Bora. Gaaaah, I wanna stab myself with a knife! I dont know what to do! Should I just text first thing tomorrow in the morning? Yes, yes.. I should. That, I can do. Yes, I can do that! 
 

So, are we couples? no. bestfriends? no. The thing is, Hyojung is sort of a lesbian (in a good way. as in, not ually lesbian but yeah) and never admit it. I found out because it was way too obvious. Hyojung is a few years older than me. She lives in Seoul, we met once and since then we only keep in touch by texts or calls. She never had a boyfriend, nor a girlfriend. Im pretty close with her despite knowing her for about 2 years now (and counting). Soyou knows about this, duh of course she does. We're bestfriends- we share almost everything! What happened just now is, I bet Hyojung was just jealous, as usual.. Oh well, she's that type, yknow.. sensitive and jealousy type. She wants me all to herself which I found it cute. Hyojung always wanted a younger sister (she has an older brother, but i never met him anyways) and I have always wanted an older sister. We're just that close, kay? Righ then, my thoughts were disturbed by Soyou voice coming from inside.

"Ya! Shall we start?"

"What took you so long? Gosh"

"Define BATH if it's only for a short period of time"

I chuckled. My bestfriend is the bestiest friend I've ever had!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Monday, MONDAY for God sake! i just dont get why weekends are so far from Monday yet Mondays are just a day or two away from weekends! ugh! I was in my classroom with Seojoon (Seojoon is a senior high fyi) who had his head down on the table, sigh. I bet he stayed up late last night, again.

"Seojoon-ah"

"H-hm..?"

"What would you do if I move to Seoul?"

He turned his head to me. His eyes directly seeing into my eyes, both hands on either side of my face.

"Answer my question"

"W-what? Dont tell me- I thought they cancelled the plan?"

"I know. It's just that my grandpa thinks that it's better if i move there, to get my education more secured. Besides, dad's always busy with work.. and im always alone at home. They dont want my life to be that way"

"Does that mean you're transferring school?"

"Nope, a two hours long drive wont hurt.... Of course I am! Gosh, you're such a "

"Ey. So mean.. *and cute, he thought* Which school?"

"Idk. Everything's unconfirmed yet"

"I'll miss you for sure"

Hearing that made me smile. Aigoo my Seojoonnie~

•••••••••••••••

So here's part 3 for Typical Girl. Stay tuned~~ ppyong! 

P/S : I can only update by phone so it's quite hard for me to write especially if I have a lot of ideas but then my phone wont let me write at peace. Please understand if there's any mistakes or if it's too boring or whatsoever ><'