Typical Girl pt II

So Wrong, yet So Right

2 years later.

"Rara~ would you accompany me to the movies tonight?", there goes my handsome, talented, tall, and gentle best bud, Park Seojoon! 

"ey! I told you not to call me Rara in public— especially in school!", i made sure to smack him hard.

"Ouch! Okay, sorry.. pft. Why on earth does your family call you by that name anyways?"

"Dont ask", I glared at him. "Anyways, what's up? What movie is available tonight?"

"Well.. I asked Dasom but she said she cant. and Soyou... you know how she is"

"Seriously, Seojoon? Seriously? Why are you asking girls to go with you? Dont you have any guy friends? That's why people bully you saying you're gay! Gosh"

"You know what Bora, saying no is quite simple"

Okay, he got me. He was about to walk away and I stopped him.

"Sorry Seojoon~ I have a date tonight"

"Date? What date?", he had a poker face on. But deep inside, i know.. i just know, that he's actually upset.

"Secret! Hehehe okay bye see ya later!", with that, i walked away as fast as i could.

Why is he upset? Because.. Seojoon likes me. Yehet! Okay, no joke. He confessed to me a few months ago and we had a little thing going on between us two but it was nothing serious. He was like a brother to me, i tried to learn seeing him as a guy instead of a brother, but i couldnt.............. BAM! "Ouch! What the hell?!"
Okay, didnt see that coming. One thing i hate about the school is this, THIS glass sliding door. It's just so transparent i'd broke the glass for trying to walk confidently through it! It's not like this is the first time i've been through this. Gosh. What a good way to start a day.

Right after school, I went straight home with my classmate, Soyou. My dad couldnt fetch me today and Soyou offered to give me a ride. 

"So.. Heard that Seojoon asked you out."

"As if! You know how he is"

"Hehe, why did you say no? I thought the movies is your favourite place"

"He likes you. And I do not like him. Why would i go out with him"

"Aye~ It's nothing serious between us. In fact, im happy if he could find a new girl.. Anyways! Soyou-ah, it's weekend... Sleepover?"

"Arent you going out with Seojoon tonight?"

"Nope. Okay i'll take that as a yes! Whose house?"

"Let's just go to mine, Bora. My parents wont be home today. You do know how lonely i could get in that house"

"Kol~"

Soyou She's my bestfriend since childhood. We live 15-20 minutes away. Both of us doesnt have any siblings, we act cold most of the time (especially to strangers), we're almost on the same level in studies, and we're in the same class as well! and most of all, we both love each other! Ahin is like the richest kid in the neighbourhood. She has... TING!

TEXT MESSAGE FROM HYOJUNG

Hyojung to Bora : "Hi"

Bora to Hyojung : "Hola. Lunch Break?"

Hyojung to Bora : "Yeah. So hows your date?"

Bora to Hyojung : "Date? What date?"

Hyojung to Bora : "It was your bestfriend's birthday yesterday."

Yikes! I told her last week that Im bringing Soyou out to have a blast since she's the birthday girl.

Bora to Hyojung : "We didnt go.. I cancelled the plan"

Hyojung to Bora : "Ok."

Bora to Hyojung : "Jealous?"

Hyojung to Bora : "No."

Bora to Hyojung : "Im going home early today.. Extra classes were cancelled as well"

Hyojung to Bora : "Ok."

Bora to Hyojung : "Well then.. enjoy yer lunch"

•••••••••••••••

And here's part 2! Okay, things are just getting started. Please comment! Any ideas, any questions, or if there's anything that i need to fix, comment down and let me know! I'll see what I can do about it. Stay tuned! ppyong~