Chapter 17: Her Plead

Not So Perfect

An announcement...after much of my reluctance I decided to do it. unfortunately, I just figured out only writing one fanfic at a time is good for me. writing two just gives me a hard time. I'm not stopping this story! But I am cutting it short? Originally it was going to be a long story. but since Im having a hard time writing it how I want it to come out. I'm shortening it, so my exact plot won't come out as it should be. But don't worry, my goal for this fanfic is just to at least get topbom together. I'm so sorry!!!

 

To the hell with it, I've been so busy with school, it's my O levels this year, meaning endless tests, endless practical practices. I only have like 2 hours free time each day, including today...I had to play badminton yet again. *for school stuff* And so once I this story is finished, I'll concentrate on my other fanfic...to those who haven't checked it out...here's the link.

-----------> I'm Not

Once again, I'm so sorry for doing this to you readers, but please bare with me? *too ashamed* 

But take note again! 

I AM NOT STOPPING THIS FANFIC, I'M JUST CUTTING IT SHORTER THAN EXPECTED! MEANING ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT. 

 

new chapter~

 

 

 

 

 

Bom's POV

"Make sure I never see him again..." I pleaded.

"W-what?" Jiyong stuttered, staring at me as if he didn't trust his hearing.

"You heard me...make sure I never see him again," I replied, staring back at him seriously.

"But that's impossible," Jiyong answered cautiously.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I knew you wouldn't do it," I said helplessly, covering my face with my palm as I could hear loud foot steps coming towards us.

"SOS?" Jaejoong's familiar voice said amused, causing me to look up with astonishment as I locked eyes with him.

"What are you going here?" I questioned taken back with his sudden appearance.

"Chaerin called me saying you have an emergency situation," Jaejoong answered, "and knowing you, you'll be sitting right over here...looks like time never changes people," he said happily, taking a seat beside me.

"Look, I know we're not really friends right now, so if you want to leave just leave," I said bluntly, staring at his emotionless face.

Only to be shocked when Jaejoong chuckled, "whenever a friend is in a time of need, I always put problems aside and help them," he informed me.

I pouted, hating him for being such a good trustworthy friend, "I've been kinda mean to you haven't I?" I asked apologetically, "sorry I never tried to amend things between us," I disappointed with myself.

"I've also been kinda petty lately, I just feel like you replaced me with your new friends over here," Jaejoong replied, pointing at Jiyong who just watched the both of us quietly.

"Nothing can replace my Jaegoong," I giggled, while Jaejoong rolled his eyes hearing my unbearable nickname for him, meanwhile Jiyong showed his look of disgust with my mushy name for Jaejoong.

"So what's the plan?" Jaejoong said, his face now serious.

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Look I saw your old lover boy inside, and knowing you, you'll try to make a plan," Jaejoong said smartly, grinning at me with victory.

"Thank god someone can help me," Jiyong said with relief, breaking his moment of silence.

"Why what's the plan?" Jaejoong said cluelessly.

"No plan, just a mission of keeping Jaebum away from me," I answered simply.

"She's crazy you know....how am I supposed to keep him away from her when I have to keep my career up?" Jiyong complained, sticking my tongue out at him for his uselessness.

"Easy...." Jaejoong replied, "I've been waiting for a new challenge anyways," Jaejoong said.

"Finally!" Seungri yelled panting, pointing at the three of us accusingly.

"Looks like our little meeting is over," I said with dissatisfaction, "now keep this to yourself, I don't want anyone else to know about this, except Chaerin...I'll tell her myself," I whispered to them both quickly, before Seungri slowly enclosed on us.

We remained silent, watching the panda intently as he dug his pocket for his phone, calling his other fellow hyungs at the rest of the Big Bang members came running towards the gazebo like a herd of sheep....yes sheep. 

"What were you guys doing here?" Youngbae asked, still trying to catch his breath.

I clicked my tongue once, "just needed some alone time," I said relaxed, "but now I'm hungry," I quickly changed my tone, as I jumped to my feet all energized.

"Why don't we just deliver some food today?" I suggested, leading the group of guys back towards the house.

"But what about Jaebum?" Seunghyun asked.

"Tell him to leave," Jaejoong said nonchalantly, while the rest of the Big Bang members stared at Jaejoong shocked with his lack of manners.

"Fine...I'll do it then..." Jaejoong answered himself, before mumbling a few words to himself as he jogged in front taking the lead.

"Mission start," I whispered only allowing Jiyong to hear it, as he nodded his head acknowledging the beginning.

"What's the deal with that Jaebum guy anyways?" Seungri asked dumbly, "why do you hate him so much?" he continued.

"Not right now panda...I'm not in the mood to talk about him," I answered in between my teeth.

Everyone went silent with my remark, as we all walked inside the mansion, with no exchanged of words.

"Now about food," I started, staring at the guys normally.

"Just order some dishes, while I go upstairs and change," I instructed, quickly jogging away, passing Jaejoong who ushered Jaebum towards the main entrance.

"This is just getting too complicated," I said tiredly to myself.

I shook my head helpless, pushing against the railway as I got off the last step, making my way to my bedroom, "right when I thought I would get over him completely," I whispered to myself, remembering how I openly went inside the room with Chaerin.

"You're awake," Chaerin greeted me, as I swung the door open.

"Awake to a big surprise," I said grumpily, dragging my tired legs across the room and into my closet.

"Y-yeah about that...what are you going to do about him?" Chaerin asked intrigued.

"I don't know honestly....I just want him to be gone from my life...no more strings attached," I answered, picking out  an oversized shirt along with a pair of my trusty shorts.

"How are you going to do that?" Chaerin questioned.

I smiled weakly back at her, "I asked Jaejoong and Jiyong for help," I replied.

"J-jiyong?" Chaerin stuttered, "m-my Jiyong?" she continued.

I smiled at her teasingly, "your Jiyong?" I said shocked, " and yes....I told him about Jaebum," I continued.

"B-but," Chaerin said helplessly.

"I trust that he won't tell anyone," I cut in before she could say anything else, "it's like a favor for me after I helped you loverbirds out," I explained.

"Just make sure you don't get yourself hurt," Chaerin said worried.

I paused for a second, sending her a confused look, "why would I ever get hurt?" I asked her.

Chaerin shrugged her shoulders, as if she was scared I would get hurt with her opinion, "just tell me," I demanded.

"I don't know Bom...." Chaerin said reluctant.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care, I need to know what you think," I said.

Chaerin sighed, "it's just that I've always imagined you wanting to see him again," she started off.

I nodded my head, "of course I did...just not like this," I replied.

"That's the point!" Chaerin emphasized, "you're mad and angry at him for hiding and lying to you for years right?" she questioned, to which I simply shook my head.

"But don't you think it will conflict with your feelings of seeing him again?" Chaering questioned, "it's like a bittersweet reunion for you," she simplified.

"Even though you're mad at him, I'm sure a part of you is still happy to see him alive," Chaerin continued, "but don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to make you forgive him, that's the last thing I want," she told me.

I lowered my gaze to the floor, "of course I'm glad to see him alive," I said quietly, "but him lying is way too much for me to handle," I said confidently.

Chaerin nodded her head, "just be careful with your plan, I don't wanna see you get hurt again," she warned me, stepping out of the room allowing me some privacy to change into the clothes I had picked out.

"I'm ready to let you go," I chanted to myself, quickly dressing myself.

Once fully changed, I rushed out of my bedroom, quickly skipping down the stairs as the chatter of the others could be heard all the way from the living room. It was honestly a surprise for me to find the members comfortably talking to Jaejoong, especially Seunghyun and Jaejoong, after the problem with Harang.

"Harang's with my parents right?" I asked, referring to my son since the whole house was alot quieter than usual.

"Yes, auntie said that she wanted to let you have a breather," Chaerin explained.

"So Jaejoong, how's training?" I asked, changing the subject as he looked up at me.

"Fine I guess, being a trainee is never easy right?" Jaejoong answered, looking at the idols who nodded their heads understanding his situation.

"Well you guys should take a break from all the practice," I said, taking a seat on the coach.

"Speaking of the others, they're coming over here to pick me up," Jaejoong reminded himself outloud, "Yunho says he misses you," he teased.

"Well tell him I love him," I joked, feeling Seunghyun's eyes glued onto me.

"Yunho always loves you back," Jaejoong laughed.

Chaerin grimaced, "I never liked him," she said bluntly.

"Well that's cause you never play along with Yunho," I explained.

"Well he never says anything nice for me to play along to," Chaerin complained, "besides, his pick up lines are still the worse," she continued.

And that's how the night progressed, everyone gathered in the living room, munching on the food we had delivered. It was nothing special, but it definitely felt great to know I had alot of people around me, people who cared about me. 

"Panda go and put the dvd in," I instructed shoving the casing to him, as the maknae mumbled to himself, reluctantly, walking over to the dvd player.

"Why are we watching this again?" Jiyong asked.

"Cause we're bored, and plus I heard it's a good movie," I answered.

"But it's about a freaking dog," Seungri whined, slouching back down to the floor.

"How dare you! Hachiko is a great dog!" I gasped, "they even have a statue of him," I continued.

"Sheesh why are girls so sensitive?" Seungri said.

"Yah maknae, watch your mouth or else you'll only have one line for the next album," Jiyong threatened, causing Seungri's dark circles to deepen even more. (a/n: hahaha!)

"I swear you'll regret calling Hachiko just a dog when you're the first one to cry later," I shot back, as the movie started.

Sure enough most of the guys didn't really show interest in the story, especially Jaejoong who ran out of the room once he heard the doorbell ring, hoping it would be his own fellow members. And so 7of us were left, as the movie progressed on, slowly Chaerin and I could sense the highlight of the movie coming, as tears started to slowly roll down my cheeks watching the poor dog running back and fourth to the station in search of his owner.

Sobbing quietly, I continued to wipe my continuous tears, with the hallucination of Hachi reuniting with his owner, or the time when Hachi eventually died. It was heartbreaking, but was touching, to know how loyal the dog was, the dog that once his wife didn't approve of, now becoming a monumental statue in front of the station.

"I told you it was sad!" I wept, shouting at Seungri who undeniably, wiped a tear slyly.

"Seriously Bommie? You're just too emotional," Chaerin whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes, "next time, before you say that make sure to wipe of the tear trail off your cheek," I teased, as one by one the members left, tired of the sound of me sobbing.

"You're really missing out on something special!" I shouted at Chaerin, who walked away near the end of the movie.

"I mean don't you just find it so sad?" I asked, looking around only to find myself alone with Seunghyun boredly gazing at the screen.

"If you don't like it, just leave me like the others," I told him, as the rapper finally came back to his senses, our eyes locking with one another.

"I didn't even say anything," Seunghyun said surprised, straightening up his posture as I reached out for the remote.

"That's the point, who watched a sad movie in such an emotionless face?" I replied, now switching the channel on the tv.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? Don't you have school tomorrow?" Seunghyun asked, watching me slouch back down onto the sofa.

"Yeah, but why can't I watch?" I questioned back.

"Aishh," Seunghyun said annoyed, sitting back down.

"Besides, you're starting to sound like my mother," I teased.

"Don't blame me if you can't wake up tomorrow," Seunghyun said nonchalantly.

~~~~~~~~

CL's POV

"Isn't Bom ready yet?" I asked myeslf, knocking on her door for the nth time.

"Aren't you guys leaving yet?" Jiyong questioned me, as he spotted me still waiting at Bom's door.

"Yeah, but Bom isn't up yet," I answered.

"YAH BOM! IF WE"RE LATE THE PROFESSOR'S GOING TO BE MAD!" I yelled, banging the door one more time.

"What are you guys doing?" Youngbae said cautiously, pointing at Jiyong and I.

"Trying to wake up Bom," I informed him.

"Why?" Youngbae asked.

I rolled my eyes at his naiveness, "you're really sweet Bae, but sometimes you need to think more," I said tired of calling out Bom's name.

Youngbae sighed, "that's not what I meant," he laughed, "if only you let me talk," Youngbae continued.

"Bom is downstairs with Seunghyun hyung," he announced to my shock.

"Eh? Bom's awake?" I said with disbelief that she had woken up before me.

"I never said she was awake," Youngbae chuckled.

Confused on what he had exactly meant, I dragged on Jiyong's arm, pulling him along with me as we both skipped down the stairs in no time, "I'm going to kill her if she's not awake yet," I muttered to myself.

"Well it looks like you will have to," Daesung said amused, pointing at the sofa as he passed by us.

"What?" I whispered to myself, cautiously making my way around the coffee table to find the sleeping couple on the sofa.

"Why couldn't they just get a room?" I exclaimed.

"Oh, Seunghyun hyung always likes to keep it PG13 on the first night," Seungri said joining us.

"That's not what I meant erted panda!" I said, "are they like even dating?" I asked Jiyong and Seungri.

"Not that I know of, but it's obvious hyung likes Bommie," Jiyong answered.

"I know that, the whole world knows that," I said, "but Bom's not fully aware yet," I continued, my voice fading at the end.

"Really? But hyung like made a move on her 2 times already, how would she not know?" Seungri asked.

"I don't know, but I don't like talking about her like this," I answered, bending down as I made an attempt to wake her up.

Bom's POV

"Bommie...." I heard someone whisper, my arm being shaken lightly

"Hmm," I groaned annoyed, shaking of the other person's arm.

"Bommie...uksusu is waiting for you," I heard the voice tempt me.

"U-Uksusu? Is that you?" I said half-asleep.

"Wow Bom is really weird," I heard someone else comment.

"Shut up, an insult isn't a good way to wake her up," I heard the other person exclaim.

"Bommie, wake up so you can eat your uksusu," the voice said again.

Out of my mind, I felt something being placed in my mouth, "go on...take a bite," the voice instructed.

My senses not fully awake, I obeyed, as I closed my jaw shut, my teeth biting into something, "she really bit him," someone said amused.

"Gahh!" another person yelled, finally causing my eyes to flutter open.

There his face was...Seunghyun his face a few inches above mine, it took me a few seconds until I finally soaked everything in. There I lay right beside him, his other arm wrapped around me tightly, my forehead against his chest...but most importantly...his other arm in my mouth.

"That's not corn!" I whined awkwardly, opening my mouth as I let his arm go, only to find deep bite marks on his skin.

"You really bit him hard," Seungri laughed, pointing at his hyung amused.

"W-what is this?" I asked myself, uncomfortably finding our bodies perfectly molded with each others.

"It's called fate..." Jiyong said.

"Fate?" Chaerin gasped, "more like your hyung trying to take advantage on my bestfriend!" she complained.

"Advantage?" I asked confused.

Yes I was completely aware of our position, but it was weirdly enough warm, comfortable...I felt same and protected...aniya Bom...what are you thinking? I chanted to myself.

"Look at his face," Chaerin pointed.

Undeniably, I listened to her, looking up as I saw Seunghyun's face bright red as a cherry tomato, "what's wrong?" I asked shocked, the back of my hand unconsciously touching his head for any signs of a fever.

"Your shirt Bom," Chaerin said impatiently.

"My shirt?" I whispered to myself, looking down on myself to find my oversized shirt to have slightly fallen on my shoulder, giving a dangerously view of my chest.

"Yah! You pyuntae!" I shouted, pushing him off immediately.

"Nice way to ruin my morning Chae..." Seunghyun grunted, looking up from the floor.

"Besides...I can't let anyone take advantage of my Bommie," Chaerin said proudly.


OMG...this chapter is the worst one yet. it's only a filler chapter, cause my mind was kinda in a weird condition while writing this. Anyways Just to keep the story going kekeke. but  please don't unsubscribe!! 

Oh and Yeah...I'm probably going to rush and finish this fanfic today. I feel so bad doing this, but I just want to get this over with? IDK. 

 

Love you all~

Comment replies:-

@Cissyy: yeah, hardships can really build a persons character. hahaha, oh she will open up to Seunghyun. Stay tuned~

@Bungsky_: that's right! I'll never let him go closer to her again.

@chasingbom: yupp, that's the reason, I hope it makes everything way clearer. hahaha. yeah, it wasn't really all Jaebum's fault, more like his family as well.

@ChibiCheonsa: Yeah, that's pretty evil to let a person suffer even though that person was innocent the whole time. and don't worry Seunghyun's turn to find out will be soon.

@LizzyK64: I know right! and to think they just reappear in her life and say a petty sorry to her. if only they saw how she actually suffered.

@minaohmina: thanks, your encouragement means alot for me, but I'm so sad to disappoint with my news! on top, but hey at least I can still read your comments for a few chapters left right? hehhe.

@cherista6: hahah, who can deny the how Seunghyun likes Bommie? hahaa, yeah the history has been revealed. all the big bang members are so sweet, especially Jiyong and Seunghyun, gotta love their character here. kekeke. and Yes! Jaejoong's back! he's back! hahah.