Chapter 9: Meet The YG Family

Not So Perfect

Bom's POV

"Time to introduce you all officially to the YG family," Seunghyun smiled, stepping on the accelerator.

My eyes widened with my jaw dropped, I clutched onto my bag, "what? Why?" I bombarded.

"If I'm going to take care of Harang, I need my close friends to know," Seunghyun answered, his eyes glued onto the road.

"I understand, but..." I said hesistantly breaking into cold sweat.

"Don't worry, they're all friendly," Seunghyun said trying to convince me, while I ignored him, staring out the window.

Sighing, I crossed my arms in front of me, stealing a glance at the back to find Chaerin and Harang playing together happily, "aish...it's like taking care of two chidren and one large baby," I said bitterly, making sure I let Seunghyun hear me loud and clearly.

"One large baby that kissed you," Seunghyun teased, pulling over in front of the YG building.

"Uhuh! Appa Seunghyun kissed auntie!" Harang cooed.

"A-appa Seunghyun?" I repeated to myself taken back.

"One night can make a big difference with that kid," Seunghyun informed me, while Chaerin and Harang gladly hopped out the car, quickly running inside the building leaving Seunghyun and I alone in the car.

"Yesterday.." I started again, feeling guilty now that I thought about how I just left Harang with him clueless.

"It's alright Bom...like I said earlier you can tell me next time," Seunghyun said lightly, stepping out of the car, now leaving me fustrated by myself on the passenger's seat.

"Why is he so nice?" I muttered to myself, jumping a little when the door opened beside me.

"Aren't you coming out?" he asked, holding the door waiting for me to get off.

Nodding my head, I slipped my arm through the strap of my bag, getting off as Seunghyun shut the door behind me, clicking the door closed.

"Thank you..." I said awkwardly, as we both stood there looking at each silently.

"Bommie! I lost Harang!" Chaerin yelled, thankfully interupting the awkward atmosphere.

"Huh? But he was just with you!" I shouted back, sprinting to Chaerin who looked at me helplessly.

"I know he was, but he just ran off," Chaerin answered.

Fustrated, I turned around waiting for Seunghyun to come, "are you sure you didn't see where he was going?" I asked her.

"Yes...would I joke about losing a kid?" Chaerin retorted back.

"Don't worry, he's probably just wondering around the building," Seunghyun blurted out, catching both Chaerin and I's attention.

"He better be," I muttered to myself before looking at Seunghyun, "lead the way," I ordered him, since he did know the way around the building.

Trailing a few steps behind him, we entered the ever sophisticated atmoshpere of the YG building while Seunghyun walked around the ground floor in search of Harang. My patience slowly fading away, I started to get anxious, worried on where Harang could be.

"Looking for him?" someone said, walking out with Harang smiling cheerfully in his arms.

"Ah Tablo hyung!" Seunghyun yelled back greatfully.

Tablo laughed, playing with him in his arms, "he's a active one," he commented a smile forming on his lips.

"Thanks, he's my nephew," I replied, taking Harang from Tablo's arms.

"Wait...are you the Park Bom?" Tablo said astounded, pointing a finger at me happily.

"Yes...that my cousin in the newspaper,'' I answered back in a monotone voice.

"Oh I know that, but are you the Park Bom that Seunghyun can't stop talking about?" Tablo replied, sharing a cheeky smile with Seunghyun, who defensively punched his hyung's arm blushing.

"Um...I don't know...am I?" I smirked, glancing at the red faced idol.

"Probably," Chaerin said boredly, while looking around the room.

"Jiyong's downstairs," Tablo blurted out, folding his arms in front of his chest grinning while observing Chaerin.

"S-So what?" Chaerin stuttered, taken aback by his comment.

"Trust me...the boys tell me everything-" Tablo laughed, only to get his mouth covered by Seunghyun.

"Let's go to the studio," Seunghyun cut in, leading us as he particularly tugged on my arm, making sure I was way ahead of Tablo, who chuckled after seeing his dongsaeng's behaviour.

*ding*

The 5 of us stepped inside the elevator, along with Tablo who seemed friendly enough as it was obvious he was used to kids, after he told us he had one of his own.

"She's a girl," Tablo joked, peeking at Harang who stared back at us clueless.

"Hyung..." Seunghyun groaned embarassed by his hyung's openess.

I giggled, caressing Harang's cheek, "it's fine, I love his sense of humor," I commented as we got off the elevator, making our way to the dance studio.

"One more time...Daesung...try to control your expression," Jiyong announced, his voice loud enough for us to hear from the hallway.

(a/n: some of you might find this line familiar from the variety show night after night, when GD and TOP guested there)

"Hyung!" Daesung complained, while Seunghyun pushed the door open revealing all of us.

"Seriously Daesung, I know you're tired but let's jut try one more time," Jiyong replied while smiling making him look even more mischevious.

"Woah, you can be really freaky," I accidentally blurted out, my eyes glued on Jiyong.

"What?" Jiyong said confused, looking at me, as our eyes met.

"Oh hey! Why are you guys here?" Jiyong asked, flashing a smile and even a wider smile at Chaerin.

"Ask him," I answered, pointing at Seunghyun.

"It's time..." Seunghyun announced seriously, while the other big bang member's eyes widened.

"Really?" Daesung grinned.

"Yeah...so how long will it take?" Seunghyun replied, while Chaerin and I both stared back at each other confused on what they were discussing.

"Just give us an hour," Jiyong smiled, his hand creeping into his pocket as he dialled a number.

"What's going on?" I asked Seunghyun, letting Harang down, to let him play with the guys.

"You'll see," Seunghyun answered.

"So hyung, I've got things under control, so it'll be prepared in not time," Jiyong informed Seunghyun, while he answered with a simple nod.

"I'm going to the recording studio quickly, just to check on something," Jiyong announced, a light bulb lighting up above my head.

"Can I come with you?" I asked hopeful since I had nothing to do here in the studio, since Harang was too busy playing with the guys.

"Sure," Jiyong smiled back.

"Chaerin make sure Seungri doesn't ruin Harang's innocence!" I joked, before trailing behind Jiyong's steps.

"Yah! I'm offended!" Seungri answered back.

"So..." Jiyong said awkwardly, while the both of us walked side by side, along the hallway making our way to the studio.

"So...you like my Chaerin?" I asked, stealing a quick glance at him while he bit his lower lip not wanting to look back at me.

"A-ani..." he stuttered, scratching the back of his nape.

"I'll help you," I smiled back, grabbing his arm.

"I-I don't like her," Jiyong tried to convince me, as we both stood facing each other with him looking away to his side.

I chuckled lightly, raising my hand to make him face me, "trust me, I have waited so long to hook Chaerin up with a guy, and you my friend are a terrible liar," I smirked.

"Besides, its obvious you like her," I teased, while his face started to turn into a shade of pink.

"But what if she doesn't like me back?" Jiyong said concerned.

I giggled even more at his behaviour, "you really are clueless aren't you, don't worry, she likes you to, now just promise me you won't tell Chaerin I'm helping you okay?" I told him.

"O-okay," he said unsure.

Shaking my head lightly, I quickly strided in front of him, pushing the door open to thankfully find the recording studio empty with Jiyong just a few steps behind me, he quickly walked up to the main pc, clicking the mouse a few times until an instrumental filled the walls of the room.

"Nice~"I complimented, moving my head back and fourth to the beat.

"Thanks, it's for Top hyung and I's new album," Jiyong answered, humming unaudible words to himself.

"What's it called?" I asked curious, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Oh Yeah," Jiyong said absentmindedly, closing his eyes shut as he sung a few notes to himself.

"Ahh..." I answered calmly, laying my head back on the sofa hoping to get some shut eye.

"That's it!" Jiyong said joyfully, smiling and pointing his index finger at me.

"Wae??" I said shocked, pointing at myself as well.

"Seunghyun said you have a good voice," Jiyong said excited.

"I don't...I have an average voice," I replied back nonchalantly.

"Seunghyun's not that type of person to boast on someone's voice if it wasn't that good," Jiyong said in the matter-of-fact tone, "now go inside the recording room, and sing for me," Jiyong ordered.

"I am older than you so I order you to go inside," Jiyong said, trying to hold back his laughter.

"Eh?" I said surprised, "you better follow my plans well then," I threatened him, stomping inside, as I put on the soul headphones on.

"Now repeat after me," Jiyong answered, grabbing a piece of paper as he began to read out the lyrics.

 

"Eum oneulcheoreom byeori bitnaneun bame

Haengunui yegami uril bureune

Areumdaun soriro jilleojwo

like this like this like this" 

 

He said slowly, allowing me to memorize slowly before giving it a shot, "remember to sing it like this," he reminded, giving me an example.

"Mmmm," I repeated, before hearing the instrumental play in my ears, waiting for the signal.

"Go!" Jiyong mouthed, as I took a quick deep breath before allowing the words to flow out of my mouth.

"Wow! That was great Bom! But after like this, can you sing Oh Yeah loudly! Repeat it 4 times!" Jiyong added, before giving me a thumbs and started playing the instrumental again.

I lost track of time, since he ordered me to repeat and sing again and again until he was happy with it, making my voice sound a little hoarse after all the high notes of screaming 'Oh Yeah' on the top of my lungs. SIghing, I collapsed back on the sofa while Jiyong turned around smiling.

"That was great! So I'll let Teddy hyung listen to  the rough go, then next time, we'll record it for real," Jiyong informed me.

"What? Then what was that for?" I said shocked.

Jiyong chuckled, "just think of it like a draft of a story, but after he reads it, we'll do some light changes on the notes then we'll record it again,"Jiyong answered.

I grimaced at him, "now it's my turn, time to wow Chaerin," I giggled lightly, linking my arms with the now shaken Jiyong who looked a tad bit nervous.

Humming the tune of 'Oh Yeah,' lightly, we were making out way back to dance studio, our arms still linked, as we shared a light conversation.

*Gasp*

We both stopped talking momentarily, swinging our heads to the front to find Chaerin frowning, before she quickly tried to erase the disappointment which I could clearly see. 

"Seunghyun is looking for you," Chaerin answered.

"Arasso," I replied, looking back to Jiyong to whisper back at him, "see that...she was disappointed to see us close," I laughed, unhooking my arm before I walked in, smiling back at Chaerin.

"Umma!" Harang squealed, running up to me, as he hugged my legs.

"U-umma?" I stuttered, shocked with his new name for me.

"I taught him to call you that...I didn't tell him why though," Tablo whispered to me knowingly.

"Right..." I said awkwardly, looking up to find unfamiliar faces standing in front of me.

"Everyone, this is Park Bom," Seunghyun introduced me, while they all smiled back at me friendly.

"That's Se7en hyung with his girlfriend Park Hyan Bul, Gummy noona, Psy hyung, of course you already know Tablo hyung, over there is Teddy hyung," Seunghyun started to say, while Teddy showed me a sheepish grin, remembering out first encounter.

"They are also apart of the YG family, Hi-tech and Crazy," Seunghyun continued, referring to the dancers that always accompanied them.

"Hi," I bowed politely, holding Harang's hand in mine.

"Nice to meet you," Gummy smiled, wrapping her arms around me, giving me a friendly hug, "happy to know I have another sister befriend," she said, leaning away, pinching Harang's cheeks in the process.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Se7en!" Se7en cheered, walking up to me, "But you can call me Dong Wook, since my name is Choi Dong Wook," he continued.

"Bom," I smiled, bowing my head lightly.

"If you ever want to know secrets about Seunghyun over there...just ask me," he laughed before stepping aside to allow his girlfriend introduce herself.

"I guess we'll be the girlfriends of the stubborn Chois," Hyan Bul laughed, hugging me lightly.

"G-girlfriend?" I said shocked, my eyes widening.

"Yeah, you are his girlfriend right?" Hyan bul asked.

"Ani...I'm just a friend," I answered awkwardly.

"I know...a girlfriend," Hyan bul said stubbornly.

"Ani, Seunghyun is just helping Bom take care of Harang," Dong Wook stepped in thankfully, as we shared an stiff laugh.

The door clicked shut, as we all turned around to find Jaejoong walk in with this crew of friends, "Eh?" I said flabbergasted, biting my lower lip unsure on how this was all happening.

"Hey there y lady~" Yunho greeted, while Chaerin defensively stepped beside me quickly.

"Nice to see you again Yunho-shi," I greeted stiffly, bowing my head lightly, "congrats, I heard you got into SM entertainment," I said.

"Thanks, but honestly, the whole training season isn't fun without your harsh comebacks," Yunho grinned naughtily, putting my strand of hair behind my ear.

I my lips, "seriously, get your hands off of me," I joked, pushing him away lightly.

"O-ouch...it hurts~" Yunho laughed, holding his chest lightly.

"Pabo," I laughed, yes in the matter of fact, after the whole flirting with me during my freshman year, Jaejoong had scolded Yunho and since then, our friendship has become an interesting one, as our greetings will always be awkard but entertaining.

"Hey...." I then said, spotting Jaejoong staring right at me.

"Hi Bom," Jaejoong replied, while everyone around us, walked away noticing we needed some time alone.

"Look Bom-" Jaejoong started, while I couldn't stand hearing his voice which showed he was indeed hurt.

"No listen Jae...I love you more than anything as a close friend, but I don't think keeping you around Harang with this kind of attitude is a good idea," I said hesistantly, afraid of what his reaction would be.

Closing my eyes, I fought the urge trying to hold back the tears that swelled in my eyes, "just forgive me, and can we go back to the way we were?" I asked, my eyes still shut.

Ever so softly, I felt his lips against my forehead, causing my eyes to shoot open, while the tears I held back trickled down my cheeks.

"I think I need more time," Jaejoong smiled weakly, before walking out with his friends closely behind him.

"Bye my lady~" Yunho teased, trying to lighten up the dark mood.

Just when I thought things would turn around for me, I was surely wrong, right when the person everyone feared, stepping pass through the door.

"You two...come with me," Yang Hyun Suk ordered, pointing at Seunghyun and I.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, usually, I will write one chapter bit by bit throughout the week, but gosh! I was extremely busy this whole week, I had like two tests everyday, and I was just able to write this short chapter today. thankfully I was able to sneak in this chapter, but now I have to go and study chemistry again...huhuhu.

Plus! The O Levels results came out, which brings out the pressure on us because results always make teacher scarier! Their attitude totally changed yesterday, kekeke. Anyways enough of my nonsense, after a fortnight I will be updating this story, but next week it's time for 'I'm Not' oh and if you haven't checked out my other fanfic, just go peak, and you never know...you might like it? *shameless advertising*

I'm Not: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/82025/i-m-not-choiseunghyun-parkbom-skydragon-topbom

P.S. If you are not satisfied with the 'meet the family' chapter, don't worry this isn't over yet. 

-V