Chapter 11: Blind Date / Announcement

Not So Perfect

I repeat this is not a new chapter, for some unknown reason, we all know the site crashed for awhile, and this chapter was slightly affected, meaning it just automatically hid again, and I didn't do it. I also realized I lost some comments...aigoo. anyways I hope this doesnt happen again. and sorry if you thought this was a new chapter, today i will be updating I'm not...not this one. but I can say I already have something in store for this story next week...so stay tuned

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bom's POV

"Andwae!!" I yelled, sprinting down the hallway.

"Huh...it's locked," Seungri said surprised, as he walked away unknowingly.

I stood there right behind him, biting my lower lip as I let out a sigh of relief, "that could have been messy," I muttered to myself, as Chaerin caught up to me.

"You alright?" Chaerin whispered to me.

"Y-yeah...." I answered, combing my hair with my fingers anxiously.

"So what's inside there?" Jiyong said, rocking back and fourth on his heels trying to obviously hide his pang of curiousity.

"Something you don't need to know," I laughed awkwardly, turning around heading to the flight of stairs.

"So what should we have for dinner?" I asked, trying to shake off my worries.

"Anything," Youngbae said politely.

Seungri scoffed, "anything with meat~" he said greedily.

Seunghyun chuckled, hitting the back of panda's head lightly, "anything edible will be fine for us," he second.

"Ummphh," Seungri blurted out as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Chaerin-ah, wanna help?" I called out, as I skipped down the stairs.

"Right behind you," Chaerin replied.

"Seunghyun look after Harang would you," I announced, making my way to the kitchen across the house.

"So...that was close," Chaerin cooed, as she skipped pass me to the fridge.

"Tell me about it," I answered, taking out the ingredients.

"Say...Chae, do you mind..." I said hesistantly.

"Don't worry, I've been doing this for 2 years, I can handle a few more," Chaerin replied nonchalantly, thankfully to my anxiousness.

"Thanks," I said with a sigh relief, getting ready to make galbitang.

"I'll make my special fried rice then," Chaerin informed me, as she began to rummage through the cabinents.

"Can I help?" Jiyong suddenly popped into the room, his eyes glued onto Chaerin as I rolled my eyes seeing his love struck reaction.

"Yeah sure, you can help by setting up the table," I said evily.

I thought you were supposed to help me Jiyong mouthed, causing me to grin even more.

"Just kidding, " I said in a monotone voice, "why don't you ask Chaerin if she needs help...eventhough my dish is way harder," I replied, my voice fading in the end.

"Alright," Jiyong happily accepted.

"Yah Seungri!" I yelled, cutting the vegetables boredly.

"Waee??" Seungri said annoyed, marching into the kitchen.

"Help me with this," I ordered him, passing him the other knife.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Seungri questioned dumbly, standing by myside cluelessly.

"You continue cutting this while I'll start the broth," I replied, shaking my head disapprovingly as I walked to the stove.

"He barely cooks," Jiyong teased, making sure he did not take his eyes off of Chaerin as he admired her cooking skills.

"You're going to freak her out," I whispered to him, as he faked a cough trying to go back to normal.

"Charismatic leader...yeah right," I teased, going back to Seungri to check back on him.

"Bom? Do you need help?" Youngbae kindly offered, striding into the once spacious kitchen, which is now turning into a crowded room.

"Sure, at least you're one of the few who has manners," I said out aloud, making sure Seungri would hear it as the younger member grimaced.

"Why do you even need to cut these? You're going to chew them with your teeth anyways," Seungri complained, handing me the plate of his lazily cut vegetables.

"You will never understand," Youngbae laughed, taking over my job thankfully.

"You really don't need to," I said.

"No it's fine, besides you're the one who is kind enough to welcome us into your home," Youngbae replied.

"Eh...you're really too kind, unlike this rascal," I mocked, punching Seungri's arm on the way to the vacant stool behind the island counter.

"Yo Yo Yo wassup!" Daesung said proudly, walking in slow motion into the room.

"Are you sure none of you are type AB?" I asked, referring to their blood type.

"Yeah, we're pretty sure, besides it's obvious we're all pretty normal," Jiyong said nonchalantly.

"Geotjimal..." I accused, a grin then forming on my lips, "Daesung-ah, can you take over Chaerin's job for awhile, I just need to do something with Chaerin for awhile," I asked, as he immediately replied with a nod.

Hiding a smile as Jiyong sent me a death glare, Chaerin dumbly left her place allowing Daesung to replace her, "pabo..." I heard Jiyong mutter to the innocent Daesung.

"Hey Bom," Jiyong called out, without taking his attention off the food.

"What?" I answered, taking a seat on the stool.

"So can I tell my friend that you will meet him tomorrow?" Jiyong asked.

Sighing, I played with my hair, "alright...I just wanna get over this," I replied, while Chaerin gave me an unwilling look.

"Chae, just come here then we can go together," I smiled mischeviously.

"You're evil...." Chaerin muttered, settling down beside me.

"You guys just left me with him," Seunghyun complained, as he marched into the room along with Harang who panted happily.

"Did you make your daddy exercise?" Chaerin questioned Harang, as she bent down to the kid's eye level.

Harang nodded innocently, "but appa was too slow...he couldn't catch me so it was no fun," Harang pouted.

"Seems like someone needs more exercise," I said slyly.

"Umma also needs exercise," Harang replied, looking up at me.

Biting my tongue, I tried to hide in my embarassment as the others erupted in laughter, "be quiet or else..." I threatened, carrying Harang.

"Or else what?" Seungri said mockingly.

"Trust me panda, you don't want to taunt her...she can do things you haven't imagined before," Chaerin back me up, as we shared a quick wink with each other.

"Remember the time when I-"

"Yeah you beat him up so hard he can't talk properly anymore," Chaerin laughed.

Seunghyun laughed, "she can't even kill a fly, even more punch a person," Seunghyun teased.

"I swear you'll wake up with no eyebrows tomorrow," I warned, "you guys finish cooking while Chaerin and I will help Harang change into some clean clothes," I announced, leaving the clueless 5 members behind.

"Do you think the food will be edible?" Chaerin questioned me curiously, as the three of us walked up the stairs.

"Oo~ Shiny~" Harang cooed, running up to my vanity table.

"What is this umma?" he asked, while I stood there frozen still trying to get used to being called as umma by my nephew.

"What?" I said flashing back to reality as the younger kid swung the necklace in the air.

"Gah!'' I yelped, grabbing the necklace abruptly as Harang looked at me confused.

"Chaerin can you just help him get dressed?" I said absentmindedly, "I'm just-"

"I know...just make it quick Bom," Chaerin replied, taking care of Harang as I walked out of the room hastily.

"I'm all grown up now," I whispered to myself, comforting myself.

"What do you mean?" 

My senses heightened, I looked around me confused, in a mix of feelings.

"No! Go away~" I complained covering my ears, his voice still ringing in my head.

"I promised that I'll never leave you...and I never will," 

Feeling my body weaken, I walked faster to the room across the hallway, my fingers shaking as I carefully slipped the customized Tiffany's key into the lock.

"Hey, the food's ready..." Seunghyun said cautiously, as I immediately pulled the key out, securing the diamond studded necklace around my neck.

"O-okay," I said nervously.

"W-what were you doing?" Seunghyun asked, pointing to the locked door.

"I'm hungry~" I replied absentmindedly, skipping down the floor trying to look unfazed.

"Bom!" Chaerin called out, almost bumping into me as she walked out of the room with a fully dressed Harang, "how was it?" she questioned.

"Not now..." I whispered to her alarmed, as Seunghyun's heavy footsteps followed behind us.

Chaerin who quickly caught on, cleared as the 4 of us climbed down the stairs, "smells good~" she complimented, as we slowly got closer to the dining room.

"Of course, Youngbae took the honor of ordering us around,"Seunghyun informed us, "he's really good in cooking," he said.

"At least I have some decent help," I muttered to myself.

"Hey! Am I not helpful?" Seunghyun complained.

"No...you're really helpful," I laughed, settling down in my seat.

"Thank you for the meal~" I smiled, grabbing my chopsticks happily as I began to dig into the food.

"Yah!" Chaerin muttered to me disapprovingly, nudging me lightly.

"What?" I whined, about to eat my first spoonful of food.

"Help him," Chaerin whispered to me, pointing at Harang who could only stare at the food laid out on the table.

"Arasso arasso," I answered, stuffing the spoon in my mouth.

As I munched on my food, I began to pick out suitable selection of food placing it onto Harang's smaller bowl of rice. 

"This is really yummy," Seunghyun commented, about to place a piece of shrimp onto Harang's bowl.

"Ani!" I shouted, pushing his chopsticks away before he could drop it.

"Wae?" Seunghyun said dumbfounded, picking up the shrimp.

"He's allergic to shellfish," I informed him, passing Harang his spoon as he began to eat his own food.

"Oo..I didn't know that...." Seunghyun answered, continuing to eat

"Well you guys should all remember this," I warned them.

And that's how the night ended, as everyone finished their respective meals, while I assigned them to their own rooms, reluctantly assigning Seunghyun's room close to mine with just Harang's own room right in between ours. Yes it was very awkward for me to sleep in my bed knowing the famous Big Bang members were sleeping right in the same house as me, luckily Chaerin who I convinced had gave in into my plead of her sleeping for the night.

~~~~~~

Who knew the day could pass by so fast, as I know stood in my closet with Chaerin impatiently tapping her foot outside in my bedroom fully dressed and ready for the so-called blind date.

"Just pick out anything," Chaerin yelled, while I continued to scan in hangers.

"Perfect..." I finally smiled.

"Ready~" I smiled, walking out of my closet.

"Finally!" Chaerin said dramatically.

"And you also look nice," I complimented sharing a cheeky smile, as I looked at her outfit.

"You know why we both look nice?" I asked dumbly.

"Why?'' Chaerin answered rolling her eyes, already expecting my ridiculous answer.

"Cause we're both..." I said excitedly, opening the door as we both walked out, "ay~ crack crack crack," I laughed.

"Oo~ I hear my song," Seungri said proudly, as he also joined in.

"So you guys are going?" Seunghyun said, the curiousity in his eyes beaming.

"Yeah, so can you please look after Harang?" I begged, keeping my eyes glued onto my handbag, making sure I had all my necessities.

"No worries," Seunghyun answered, placing his arm around Seungri's shoulder awkwardly.

"Let's go?" Jiyong asked.

"Let's get over this," I muttered, slinging my purse onto my forearm.

TOP's POV

"Be safe..." I bid, as the three of them hopped into Jiyong's car.

"Don't be so desperate noona~" Seungri laughed, as the car sped away.

Slamming the door shut, I faced the maknae, "Daesung! Youngbae!" I yelled, waiting for the other two members to come down.

"Panda, you're in charge of Harang, we're going out," I informed Seungri, as the younger latter frowned.

"Why do I have to be left with the kid?" Seungri complained, switching from leg to leg agitated.

"Because I say so," I replied, as the three of us prepared to leave.

"Where are you going anyways?" Seungri questioned.

"Where else? Can't you see hyung likes Bom?" Youngbae laughed, as the three of us walked out of the house, leaving the maknae behind.

Bom's POV

"So who am I exactly meeting?" I questioned Jiyong, as we walked into the mall.

"Just a friend of mine," he answered.

"And how did you meet this person?" I asked.

"Childhood friend," Jiyong replied, smiling at me widely, as we made our way to the small cafe on the other side.

"Are you sure this person is nice?" I asked again, feeling pressured.

"Trust me, he's nice and both handsome," Jiyong said, while Chaerin smiled at me reassuringly.

"Ah there he is," Jiyong pointed out, to the stranger sitting on the sofa.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just saying, I'm hoping you guys won't know who this person is, but make some guesses. i encourage comments! and subscribe! hahaha

 

Til next time~

 

*edit* seems likes the failer of the site momentarily also affected me, this chapter went back to hiding mode. hehehe. anyways, this is not a new chapter, just unclicking the hide chapter button, since I don't know what happened.