MY BIG BABY SIT STORY..-CONVINCING

MY BIG BABY SIT STORY

                                                                           -*-

   DH:Yah..Yoo Youngjae why were you stunning there..Don't tell me that you're sleeping with open eyes though..

-Daehyun throw another of his pillow to Youngjae make him wake up from his dreaming.. -

YJ:Ah..How can I know..She is close to you..You should know better..Maybe yeah you do something wrong but it can be that she did something wrong too..So,she just worry that you will figure out that's why she try to avoid you.. 

DH:She did something wrong to me,But what is it??

YJ: I don't know..Maybe she stole something from you and sold to our fans so that's why she feel guilty..Well,you know she always says that she need alot money..Who know..

DH:Haha..What the heck you thinking Youngjae ah..How can till that far you're thinking she will do..What,you think she same as our house cleaner before??I don't think I've lost anything so far..No way she will do anything like that..isk..Nahh..No way.. 

YJ: I just say maybe..I'm not try to acused her..It's just maybe..it have happen before..You know we can't trust anyone..Bcoz we don't know what other people really thinking.. 

DH:But I trust her..Bcoz I think I can understand what she thinking.. 

YJ:If you can read her mind then why ask me..-Youngjae kick Daehyun mattress from bottom of his bed- Okay..I've already answer your question so can I sleep now?I'm so sleepy you know.. 

DH:Emm..Go sleep then..Sorry to disturb you..Jaljayo Yoo Youngjae ah.. 

YJ:Dae..Jalja Daehyun ah.. -

    Though they both already in sleep position but both of them can't sleep and both of them keep thinking bout you..Daehyun were thinking bout the possiblity what Youngjae said is true or really bcoz of the way he treat you make you sulking with him.

   While Youngjae were try to calm down himself thinking how could he acused you till like that to Daehyun just bcoz he wanna break you guys apart..He being so mean to you and Daehyun..Just bcoz he can't having you then he would not allow even Daehyun to having you too..

    Though he know that Daehyun is already fall in love with you and bcoz Daehyun is your bias so ofcoz you were in love with him too..You suppose be the most lucky Baby bcoz your love get return straight away from your bias itself..

   But he have to be a bad guy to break you guys in excuse that Daehyun are not allow to have any love relationship..Bcoz their contract say so..- 

YJ:Mianei Jung Daehyun..And Mianei __y/n__..I can't let you guys be together..Not even secretly..I can't take it..So if I can't have you __y/n__..No one can..Especially from this house,this group what else if with Daehyun..No..I just can't..mianei..

-Youngjae whisper while his tear slowly fall from his eyes thru his cheek..He place his pillow on his face to cover up that he was crying.. 

"I'm never feel so right to make something so wrong especially to my best friend but this time I have too.."

 

                                                                                  -*-

    On the next day,You come to work normally like other day..Today,you have to follow B.A.P to event location bcoz they had not enough crew so you have to follow too..Actually Daehyun who request you to come along with them but you don't know..

   At event venue Daehyun treat you so nicely till you feel awkward..Ofcoz you're happy that he being so nice to you but knowing Youngjae are around and keep eyeing on you make everything goes awkward and uncomfortable..What else when you know there got alot of Baby come to that event..If any of fans may notice how did Daehyun treat you and spread the gossip you will be absolutely toast..

    The way Daehyun staring at you when you come on stage to set up table for fansign and when you give him bottle water during fansign where Baby are standing all around you make you feel so scared that all those Baby are judging you..His smiled is so precious but in that situation it just not helping..

  At back stage Daehyun suddenly popping next to you from no where....When you were busy stacking B.A.P and crews lunch box on mini buffet table..He stand very close next to you..You move step away further from him but double step closer he come to you..

U:Oppa..Eh..I mean Daehyun sshi..Deo waeyo??What is wrong with you??-You smirk at him- 

But he just smiling back at you..

DH:Yah..I am elder then you so there nothing wrong if you to call me Oppa..Don't keep doing that otherwise people will notice that you hiding something..Act naturally..Arasso!! 

U:Oh..Okay,but why were you come here and stand so close like this..What other people will think later hah.. -You push Daehyun shoulder softly use only your finger make to make him move a bit- 

DH:Ouch,appa..Why you need to worry what people will thinking when we do nothing wrong.. 

U:Nothing wrong you said??You're standing to close from me..Even we do nothing but people may think differently.. 

DH:No worry Baby..All crews know that I always checking my food everytime our staff prepare our food at event..So they will not misunderstand that we doing something else or a wrong thing..Even I am standing here bcoz I love to smell your perfume..

-He bend his head bit close to your neck to inheal a breathe- 

U:Oppa..What the heck you think you doing..

-You push him and walk thru leave him away but before you go far he slowly run and grab your hand- 

DH:Baby mianei..I'm sorry if I've make you angry..Can you forgive me..-He make his pity face and bout to kiss your hand- 

U:Yah oppa..-pull off your hand from Daehyun-What are you doing?Don't you ever doing that again and stop calling me Baby arasso!!

DH:But why??Oh okay well,I know it..I'm sorry but I really mean it that I'm really sorry if I did hurt your feeling or make you angry..I don't know why but you seem like hating me..

U:Oppa..Please don't talk bout this here..You not helping..Thing can get worse if you keep doing like this..Jaebal karagu.. 

DH:Okay I'll leave you alone..But please Baby eh..I mean __y/n__..Don't treat me like this anymore..I want the girl that I meet at first day you come to my dome..Please don't be so cold with me.. 

U:Whatever..But we will talk bout it at house okay..For now can you focus on your job please..I need to do my work too..So oppa..Please go 

  Daehyun leave you alone so you can continue do your work..He totally not satisfy with your reaction toward him..Infact he feel so sad bout it..He keep questioning himself what mistake did he have done that make you treat him like that..He had no clue at all..The only thing he can think is that last three day that he keep ignoring you and act cool infront of you that could maybe hurting you.

 

                                                                                  -*-

    At other side of that back stage..Softly Youngjae aproach you.He slightly giving you a sweet precious smile..

 

YJ:So,How your working today?Is it hard?

-Youngjae suddenly asking you after event finish while you busy clear up the prop..

U:Eh..What??Work??Uhh..Just fine..It's look tiring but actually much easier then do cleaning at your dome..

-You look twice at him to make sure who asking you actually..Bcoz in your mind Youngjae will be the last person who will talk nicely to you like now..But this is out of you imagination..-

YJ:Oh..Good then..I'm sorry if working with us is really hard and making you feel so tired..Glad that you're fine today..Later if at dome you feel hard to do so much work feel free to ask me for help okay..

U:Ah..No worry..It's my job..Not big deal..I know you guys tired too..I think I still can do all by my own..but Thanks for that offer..

-In your mind "This guy must be totally sick,don't he know that I'm totally fine do all work at their dome  and only until he start to threaten me to reveal who am I to management and want me to get fired and cannot working around Daehyun oppa any longer  and to pretend that I had no feeling to Daehyun oppa that make me feel tired!!And now he want offer me a help?Are you kidding me you're the reason I feel so tired though..Yes I do pretend before but with no force and still can be real with Daehyun oppa is fine for me but now bcoz of you I have to be stone cold with Daehyun oppa..And you wanna help??What did he thinking"  

YJ:Anyway,thanks for keeping your promise with me..I know it's must be hard for you but Thanks for your patient..I'm sorry if I give you a hard time but it's only for your good..

U:Good?Emm..yeah no worry I try my best..

-Ceh..yeah it is for me and Daehyun oppa good but don't you know I'm really hate you right now..You're the one who hurting me so much..And to pretend be nice with you is more hurting..Pabo Youngjae,good that you know that you're my biggest problem right now..I always like you too event you're not my ultimate bias and you being so nice with me when we first time meet..Why you must do this to me now..

YJ:I don't  mean to be hash with you..I guess I just can't control myself..I also don't know why I'm so angry with you that day..I'm sorry I think I get confuse between that I really mad with you bcoz I do care bout Daehyun position and contract and group what so ever or just bcoz I feel jealous that you're so close Daehyun..You know I'm use to be very close with him too..So to see him with someone else  other than me so sudden make me feel insecure..I was fine if he with other member coz at end of the day he will still comeback to me but with you he turn to be so different.We use to talk bout alot thing but since you come..He starting to keep talking bout you..And I guess some how I feel betrayed and it's hurt me so I mad at you..Funny hey..Sound like a jealous girlfriend..But don't I'm not mean like that way..It's just his is my mate..And bout the contract is still the true reason why I want you to stop hanging around to close with Daehyun..I hope you can forgive me being so rough with you that day..

 

Now you get confuse..What the hell is wrong with this guy..He suppose really hatin you and wanna tear you apart..He just don't want you to around but those smile and he being so nice,talk in lovely voice and telling you his side sad story with Daehyun make you're thinking..Did he just pretend all of this or..He really do mean what he said?? He really get jealous that why he want you to stay away from Daehyun??is it true that he get jealous just as a mate or as other..You just got no clue..

  But whatever it is..Now you know that he got good reason to angry with you..Bcoz yeah to be third party in any relationship is totally disturbing..Either Youngjae like Daehyun as buddy or man..He definitely have good reason to hatin you and going mad..You feel guilty now..You should not hate him just bcoz he don't like you coz you're the one who intrupted into his life.But you also know that Daehyun already fall for you..So there no way you wanna let go your one in a life time opportunities to be with your bias..So right now all you can hope is Youngjae love Daehyun as buddy only so you just need to win his heart and make sure Daehyun treat him well like nothing change even he being with you..but if he was loving Daehyun in different way..That mean you have to fight for Daehyun from inside and steal him from someone so close to him..