MY BIG BABY SIT STORY..- CONFESSING TIME

MY BIG BABY SIT STORY

                                           -*-

  Yoo Youngjae suddenly come and standing next to you when you're busy take out their cloth from washer machine and chuck it in the dryer..He was helping you chucking the cloth in the dryer..Then nicely you told him - 

U:Youngjae ah,it's okay I can doit by myself.. - but he ignore you- 

U:Err..Are you looking for something??

YJ:Nope,it's okay if I help you then it will finish faster..We're always doit ourself before..But now I feel kinda weird when not doing it.. 

U:Oh really, I though only Zelo incharge in doing laundry before..

YJ:Hmm..Yeah but how you know??

U:Huh?Err..Zelo have told me last time..

YJ:Oh I see..

    Though you already working at B.A.P house almost a month but Youngjae still look like wanna figure out something bout you..Now you also don't know why but Daehyun not being so friendly with you like how he treat you before but you understand..

    It bcoz that will be better for you too..So other B.A.P member and especially the management will not know bout you're actually a fans except for Youngjae coz he seem never give up to remember where did he ever meet you before..

   You go to kitchen and still Youngjae following you..Daehyun were sleeping,Jongup is doing excerise in his room while Zelo watching him..Yongguk and Himchan following their manager to company leave you and Youngjae together in the kitchen make you feel so nervous and not comfortable at all.. -

U:Do you want anything??I can cook for you??

YJ:No it's ok I can wait for other to comeback first then eat together with them..You can cook for them all..I just wanna help..If you don't need you can just ignore me..pretend that I'm not around..

U:Emm..How can I?? 

YJ:Why?Is it bcoz I am to attactive till can steeling your attention from cooking??

U:Youngjae ah..That's silly..

YJ:Really,but why?Don't you actually will be lost focus if someone you like were around you??

U:Haha..But you're not someone I like so why should I lost focus bcoz of you??I just feel not comfortable to cooking when people looking at me bcoz I feel like people judging me that's all..

YJ:Ohh..I though you going to lost focus when I'm around bcoz you're our fans or I can call a BABY..But look like I may not your bias so that's why you just cool being with me..I bet Daehyun is your bias that why you really close with him before..

U:Yeah ofcoz he the one I like the most but it does'nt mean I don't like other and you....No..What??What do you mean I am your fans,Baby what so ever?..Noo..no..I'm not I mean no way I am your fans.

    You also don't know what the heck you talking but all you know is you already admit to Youngjae that you're a B.A.P fans without realise it at first..So,now you need to cover up by deny it..-

YJ:Oh..But I'm sure that I'm not wrong..Tell me what is your purpose to do this huh??Are you really our fans or just an antis who try to break our group huh.. -Youngjae grab both of your shoulder after he turn you around to facing him..His act make you feel shock..

U:No Youngjae ah..What are you talking about??I don't understand..

YJ:I know you..I told you before that I know you..Why did you lie to us huh??Pretending that you're not a fans but actually you are..You just break a rules don't you know that??Waeyo??So you can stalk us and tell all people bout us??What you try to do huh??To attract Daehyun to fall in love with you by pretending that you not even like him like that??

-He keep yelling at you make you wanna cry-

U: No I'm not..I'm really not..That's is not what I wanna do..Please Youngjae ah trust me..

YJ:Trust you??Are you kidding me you're liar..How could I trust you??

U:I'm not..Trust me I'm not anything like you said..I'm not..Listen to me first..

YJ:No..You know what I going to tell the HR noona bout you..You cannot work here..

U: Yoo Youngjae ah can you listen to me atleast let me explain first..

YJ:Explain what..I know you okay..We've meet when Daehyun go to Clinic last time..You told me that you're our fans and you even show me your Baby ID Card and give me your phone number..But now you say you're not..And being working around to close to Daehyun you think I can't read your treat??

U:It wasn't like that..I had a reason to lie that's why..

YJ:But why??

U:Bcoz I need money..And like I told Himchan Oppa before this job can give me money that need soon as possible..So that's why take it but I told you before I really don't know bout with who I'll have to work with..

YJ:Yah but after you know you still lie right??Bcoz you wanna work here and get close to Daehyun right??Then tell everyone that you're work here with B.A.P and stay together with B.A.P and you can make rumor that You couple with Daehyun and make all Baby hate him so you can really get along with him doesn't it??I totally know what type girl you are..Liar!!

   Pang!!You slap Youngjae face without thinking alot make him stop talking while you're start to crying louder.. -

U:Yes,I'm a liar..I'm not tell you guys that I am your fans..Bcoz there's a rules to get this job..My friend told me to not admit that I am any of Kpop group fans..But it's only bcoz I'm to desperate to get a job..And yes I do suprise that I could work with Daehyun Oppa coz he is my ultimate Bias and being so close and always around him is totally my dream..

    So yeah I want to keep working here no matter what even if I have to lie to everyone but to give him a trouble like you said that's not true..I am an fans how can I be so stupid and selfish that wanna admit that I've have scandal with Daehyun Oppa..Are you kidding me??If Baby hate Daehyun Oppa,they will hate me more then that..

    How could you think I was like that..I am a fans..Your fans too but is that how you thinking bout all of us??Till that bad you think how your fans will act if they get close with you?Like work with you?Seriously??

 -Youngjae speechless,his face turn from angry to guilty..He should not talk to you like that without thinking first..He should not have prejudice with his own fans to much till hurting his fans heart even yes all the thing he said is possible to happen if fans work with idol but he cannot put that prejudice on all his fans.. -

U:You can hate me coz lie to you but I begging you please not tell everyone coz I really need this job not bcoz I wanna get close with Daehyun oppa but bcoz I really need money..Please Oppa..Trust me even if I tell my friend that I work here with you guys..Nobody will trust me..By the way,why should I mess up my life when it's already bad??I don't want get more problem..So,why should I make a mess with other of your fans??

  -Now Youngjae is drawning in guilty feeling he just make a girl crying..Which is something that really not his type..He try to not even look at your face..-

YJ:Okay fine..I'll keep watching you..Prove it to me that I'm totally wrong bout you..Yeah..I should not think bad bout my fans but thing have happen before that's why we have to becareful now..Make sure you can behave yourself..Don't get to close with Jung Daehyun arasso!!

- Youngjae leave you in kitchen alone after he finish his word..-

 

                                             -*-

   The reason he going mad with you once he remember who you are actually is not only bcoz you lie bout you're not their fans and may have problem that could make Daehyun in trouble but also bcoz when he first time meet you at the clinic that day he already fell for you..

   Though that time already he can feel that you kinda like Daehyun more then him but bcoz he was the one who spend time chatting with you so he feel that he may had a chance to make you be his girl..

   But now you come work in their house and ofcoz you will show all your love to Daehyun..Especially when you being hire bcoz of Daehyun fall sick so bad..So when he thinking bout Daehyun starting to liking you too it just make him going mad..And now all he wanna do is make you seperate from Jung Daehyun..Coz he totally can't face it..

  Jung Daehyun is his best friend but to see him being couple with a girl that he like definitely going to kill him..He know he was selfish but he just can't let it be..

  

                                               -*- 

   ZL:Noona,Do Kwaenchana yo?Don't you see that steak is burning? -Zelo suddenly ask you from behind when you're trying hard to focus to continue cooking dinner for them before you can go back home.

-It bcoz you lost focus and burn a dish in pan but even smoke alarm is making noise you still not realize it not until Zelo call you..- 

U:Huh..yeah nan kwaenchana..Ahh..Sorry I'm not notice it already burn.. - You straight away grab that hot pan without any towel or glove make your hand get burn really bad one..-

U:Ouch..Ah..It's hurt.. 

ZL:Noona put down that pan..

 - Zelo pull you to the sink to wash your hand before he take towel then put some ice in it and put on your palm..-

ZL:Noona,what is wrong with you??Why you so careless..Look what happen to your hand now..

-Zelo showing off his charming side by being so cool and calm yet still so caring for other people around him - 

U:Mianei Zelo ah..I'll be more careful next time..Sorry bcoz you have to help me do this.. 

ZL:That's not the point..Point is what make you lost focus till like this..how can you take care of us if like this??

U:Sorry Zelo ah..

ZL:Don't apologize to me..You not make anything wrong to me but you have to apologize with yourself bcoz you not take care of yourself properly..

U:Okay I promise I'll take care bout myself next time..But for now how bout you let go of my hand so I can finish cooking you dinner first..

- Zelo keep holding your hand to put the towel with ice on it.. -

ZL:Nah..Don't need to cook anymore just call food delivery..Don't be stubburn noona,listen to me okay..

U:Zelo ah..

 -Zelo yell at Jongup to call food delivery make Daehyun and Youngjae come out from their room..They look shock when heard Zelo said that your hand got burn..Daehyun come to you and help Zelo put some antiseptic cream and bendage your hand..Softly he ask you

"Are you okay __y/n__?How can it happen.."

   But before you answer it Zelo already telling what happen make Youngjae once again look like he still feel guilty on you..He must be knowing the reason why you loosing your focus is bcoz of him. He was scold and fighting you before..

   Looking at Youngjae make you pull your hand off from Daehyun who held your hand just now bcoz he put bendage on..Daehyun keep holding your hand even when he already done wrap it..His face turn turn sad when you pull your hand from him but he pretend to be cool like always..Youngjae showing his satisfy face when he saw you do that..-

DH:What's wrong __y/n__??

  -Omo his voice totally a killer.You feel like wanna let him not just hold your hand but if he want to cuddle you or do whatever he want also you willing to let him but seeing at Youngjae standing infront of you now make you have to let Daehyun go..-

U:Aniyo oppa nan kwaenchana..It's just little bit so I'm fine now..Anyway if you guys wanna order food delivery so I don't need to cook again then I can just go home early today..Will you guys mind bout it?? -From Daehyun face you can tell he not okay to let you go home early but -

ZL:Okay noona..you can go home early and make sure you get rest..Don't worry bout us ok..

JU:Yeah,Noona you should rest at home..

YJ:Go home early today..I'll tell Manager Kang bout it don't worry you can go now.. -

-Slowly you stand up leave them at table and take your bag then go home..-

ZL:Becareful noona..Don't hurt yourself again..-  

-Zelo shout at you before you leave make you bit  shy with him then you just nod and smile to him..-

   Daehyun eyes following your step till you gone..On his face there's a question mark..Why you suddenly act like that to him..In his mind it must bcoz the way he treat you in this few day might make you angry or sad with him that's why you do like that..

   But how come you wanna be touching with him just bcoz of that when you should know that he do like that just bcoz he don't want to show of to everyone that he like you..Which is you suppose already know it..Oh maybe he do something that over the limit and really hurting your feeling but what??-Daehyun sign-

 

                                                 -*-

He not even having dinner that night and straight away go into his room and pretend to be sleep..Even when Himchan,Yongguk and their manager comeback home also he just ignore them..-  

YJ:Yah..Jung Daehyun ah..Wake up,eat first before you sleep..Don't sleep when you're hungry is not good..

- Youngjae try to wake Daehyun up -  

DH:Nah..I'm not hungry..You can go eat it all..-Daehyun pretend to yawning like he so sleepy -

YJ:Yah..You not even eat much during lunch how come you not hungry..Don't lie come eat now..Otherwise you'll have nightmare bout not having dinner later..Palli come eat..

-Youngjae try to pull Daehyun from his bed to force him to having dinner.. - 

DH: I don't want..I said I don't why can't you understand it? I don't want to eat if it wasn't __y/n__ cook it..We're at our dome and not at other country so I only wanna eat if __y/n__ cook..

YJ:What the heck is wrong with you hah Jung Daehyun??Don't be silly don't you know that she was injure herself how come she wanna cook for us? 

DH:For all of us yeah she can't but if just for me I think she still can doit and will doit..

YJ:Then why you not tell her before she go back just now??

DH:Hurm..How can I when you guys already chase her out before I even say a word..

YJ:Ah..Stop being such a baby..Luckily we already chase her otherwise you will tourcher her even you know she is injured..How could you..

DH:Huh..You said that just bcoz you're jealous that she willing to do anything for me..Don't you while you don't have anyone wanna do like that for you.. 

YJ:Yah..What the hell I need to be jealous with bcoz of her..Insane Daehyun..Listen,if you wanna eat then get down but if you don't want I'll finish all food out side there..But make sure you will not have nightmare bout dinner and disturb me sleeping arasso!!

   Youngjae leave Daehyun alone in their room..He walking out to dining table to having dinner with other B.A.P member.In his heart,yes he do feel bit jealous bout how you treat Daehyun really well more then other what else if with him..He can't blame you bcoz he keep show his suspecticious on you before ofcoz will make you feel not comfortable around him.

   Daehyun may not mean jealous in the way what Youngjae feel right now but he really can't control himself especially after what he talk to you today..

 

                                                -*-

    When Youngjae almost fell asleep,Daehyun suddenly ask him something that related to you..Bcoz their bed is double decker and Daehyun bed is top one so he just sneak from top to see Youngjae at bottom.. -

DH:Yah..Yoo Youngjae ah..Wake up..Oi..I know you not sleep yet..Wake up.. -he throw one of his pillow to Youngjae make Youngjae wake up and sit agains his bed head -

YJ:What you want hah??I told you don't disturb me in midnight Jung Daehyun..

DH:Don't worry I'll not ask you to company me eating at night..I just had one question to ask..after that you can continue sleep..

YJ:Emm..What is it??

DH:Am I treat __y/n__ really bad in this few day?? 

YJ:Huh,why you ask me that question?? 

DH:Nothing just maybe you can notice that she's not so nice to as usually..She act weird even when I doing good thing for her..She not even say thanks to me when I help bendage her hand and just leave..What is wrong with her.. 

     Youngjae just silent when Daehyun ask him that..He know the reason you treat Daehyun like that bcoz he told you to not get to close with Daehyun but what should he told Daehyun..

  What will Youngjae tell Daehyun bout your suddenly change the way you treat Daehyun.Will he tell the true or he just take this chance to break you apart further from Daehyun..Catch up in next chapter of MY BIG BABY SIT STORY that will coming soon..