MY BIG BABY SIT STORY - SUPRISE JOB

MY BIG BABY SIT STORY

                                                                 -*-

    Though already few day past but Daehyun fever still at the same level..Not even close to better..But B.A.P have go to Japan for their new Japanese single release promotion..Daehyun condition however not giving any good sign..They have to cancel this trip bcoz of Daehyun voice is almost gone..

    They don't want take risk that can make Daehyun getting worse..Daehyun part is one of the hardest part to sing..So,they can't simply replace his part with other even Youngjae can sing that part well too but still not same as Daehyun and Youngjae himself don't want to take Daehyun part coz he don't want leave Daehyun alone in Korea while the other go to Japan.

   Daehyun suppose admited in hospital bcoz of his condition but he refuse..After their company make few meeting and discussion,they do cancel all schedule program that relate with live singing performence but still go on with variety show and other that don't need them to sing as a Idol Olimpic and what so ever..

   Bcoz Manager Kang still will be busy to company other member and guide them so their company decide to hire a new house keeper who can also be a guardian that able to take care of Daehyun or other member health in their dome or in other name as B.A.P Baby sitter.

   Even they have manager but when come to situation like right now it's hard for their manager to guide them all the time especially when they have to be separated bcoz of job while other is sick and need an attention too..So their company wanna hiring a helper for manager Kang.

  

                                                                                                        -*-

   You're busy looking for job even you have a nursing back ground but you can't get job as a nurse bcoz you're not finish your study before..You wanna study in Child Care course bcoz you really love kid and wishing to having your own kindergarden in furture but bcoz of money problem you cannot affort it..

    Now you're desperate need a job bcoz you no longer stay with your sister like before..You're not from Seoul but from somewhere very far from city instead.You came to Seoul to continue study and stay with your sister bcoz you're not really good in study so you don't have any schollarship for study in university..If you want you have to pay all by yourself..

   Your parent already give everything but unfortunately you can't keep going with Nursing and you just quit..Your sister following her husband to overseas and you don't wanna be her burden to carry along,Bcoz she suppose pay attention to her child and husband..If you're there,it could be disturbing for them and to go place that you not use to..It's really make you feel scared..Just remind you how bad it was when you first time come to Seoul..It's hard already what else if going out from Korea..Must be harder..

   You're staying at the same house that you stay with your sister before but now you have to work and find money to pay the house rental and to buy  food also other groceries stuff for your house all by yourself..You not dare to ask your parent for money anymore coz they don't know that you already quit study..If they knew they must be angry with you and force you to go back to your hometown..Which is the one thing that you try hard to avoid..

    While you busy seaching for job vacancy,

suddenly your phone ringing..Your friensd is calling you..She told you bout this an offer that make you staightly say yes to it..She not explain much but thinking bout end of month is almost near that mean you have to get money ready for next payment of your house rental and other bill make you accept the offer without take time for thinking..

   

                                  -*-

   On the next day after a simple interview at a cafe near by TS Ent the person who interview you bring you to the apartment that you have to work..Basicly you been inform that you will be working as house keeper and have to take care of someone who sick but you have no idea at all who is that person you need to take care..Is he an old man that had a or a kid who had cronic disease..You just don't know..

    Once you walk into the house with the person that interview you just now..Then you realize that this house not belong to someone who really sick and their family put him here alone but this house belong to boygroup an idol group..You not sure who but bcoz you love Kpop so much so you kinda have sense of it..But who??

    You getting bit excited bout it and in a same time worry too coz who ever it is you will having a hard time to deal with..Hopely not the group that you like the most..So,you don't need to having hard time to behave yourself..-

 

U:Is this house belong to a Kpop idol??coz it look like..

 

HR Unnie(person incharge that hiring you):Yup it is..Well,you know now got so many boys group out there..Our company represent this boys but now they been so busy till their manager can't handle them alone so company decide to hire helper for their manager to watch and take care of them when they at home..Especially one of them are really sick right now and that's why we need you to take care of him..

 

U:Ohh..What group are they,are they new??

 

HR:New??Not really..They quit famous actually..So,they might be bit fussy with you in begining but don't worry they so humble too..You will be fine with them..

 

  -Omo..omo..Who is it??You're really curious bout who is this boygroup that you have to work with..No wonder your friend told you to do not tell that you're Kpopper otherwise you will not get this job..Your first though is the reason your friend say that bcoz the person who going to hire you for working is hating the kpop idol or anything relate too it but look like the true thing is actually bcoz their company for a Kpop group and they don't want a fans working for their idol bcoz it can course alot of trouble..

   Ofcoz if suddenly sesaeng fans get this job..Aigoo..The idol may not going out from their dome anymore..No wonder your friend also told you that this job is an secret job..Not much people know bout this work and you're lucky coz your friend is knowing someone from this company and she also able to convincing them to hire you..

   That's why she say that you will definitely going to be suprise and love this job..So,even if this group is one of your favorite group you have to pretend that you don't know them and don't like them..

    You not even finish hearing the HR unnie explain to you bout your work and showing you place in that house suddenly you heard someone coughing very hard from behind you

 

"Noona,what are you doing here??Mianei,can I have some water.."while continue cougthing..

 

   You're stuck like just get touch with electrick shock..That voice..Seriously,even bit husky then normal bcoz of that cougthing but you still can recognize it..Got to be kidding,if it really belong to that person..It will be impossible for you to pretend to be not like him if it really him but once you turn around and look at that person who just cougthing just now..

   OMG..Jung Daehyun in very weak condition worse then last time you meet him and Youngjae in that clinic..You wanna cry seeing him like that..Straight away you wanna hug him but you know that you cannot do like that coz you have to pretend that you're not Kpopper and you don't even know him.But still bcoz part of your work is to take care of him so you straightly grab his hand when he almost fell down bcoz his headache getting worse everytime he get up and walking..

    You lead him to couch and give him water as he asking for..Your heart is trumbling hard looking at him this close even closer then last time but as long as that lady around you still need to pretend..Daehyun seem like not recognize you..

    Maybe bcoz he not pay attention on you that day bcoz he was so sick except for part that you're reading the magazine upside down or just bcoz he will never regonize his fans that to many to remember or can be also bcoz now he had a very bad headache that why he can't see your face properly..

    Whatever it is,you just facing something that you really hope it would not happen to you but now it really happening..

   Once you know that house belong to Kpop idol,You just wishing that group it wasn't the group that you really like but now look like you will be working in your most favorite Kpop idol group and have to take care of your very own bias that really sick rigth now..

   You feel so happy and relieve coz you're the one who will take care of Daehyun bcoz all the time if any of your favorite idol come out news that they're sick you can only wishing and praying for their health but now you can facing them or atleast your own bias alone by yourself and take good care of him..It's almost all fans wishing to take care their idol doesn't it??

   OMG..However you have to pretend that you're not their fans?How can you do it?That's the hardest thing ever..Ottokaji?You have to grab this job bcoz this is the only job that you can get money first before even start working..Bcoz they use contract sistem.You've 3 month contract as beginner..Then,they will renew that contract if you doing well..

   If B.A.P and Daehyun is as good as what you always imagine..There's no reason for you to hating this job unless you may die bcoz of their greatness and hotness..Omo..Daehyun cuteness is already a killer what else if you have to facing all six of them..

   Yeah,that might killing you but other then that the hardest thing you have to do is to pretending that you're not B.A.P fans infront of their management otherwise you will be terminated..

 

   Oh..Nooo..You have to work hard..You cannot let yourself being terminate bcoz you really need this job for money and now you already get this close to the group you cannot let the company separate you from your most favorite group..So,even have to be a pretender just go on and Fighting..

    You suppose start working on the next day but bcoz of Daehyun suddenly come out from the room in that condition make it look like you have to start working from today..The HR unnie asking you if you can start working straight away and by looking at Daehyun condition ofcoz you'll say yes..

   So then she leave you alone with Daehyun bcoz she need to go back to their office to get all the papper work for your working contract.

   

                                                                                                         

                                                                 -*-

     While you're alone with Daehyun at the house..-

 

U:Oppa..eh,I mean Daehyun sshi..Why you come out if you know that you're feeling well??

 

DH:Bcoz I need some water..Nobody know if I stay in there..I heard someone is coming that's why I rushing come out..Otherwise I may loose my chance to asking people for help..-He talk in very weak condition-

 

U:Well,you're right they should not leave you alone like this..emm..Kwaenchana oppa..Haish I mean Daehyun sshi..I'll take care of you..You can ask me anything for help arraso!!I'll be always around you..

 

DH:Gumawo..But can I ask you something??-he held your hand to stop you from walking away from him..

 

    His very warm hand make you feel like there's an electric flowing all thru your body..You're stutue there for a while before take a deep breath and facing him back with a smile -

 

DH:I know you're our fans..Why you keep avoid to call me with something that you always call me??Are you shy?? -You're speechless hearing that..-

 

U:Jung Daehyun,how you know??

 

DH:I just know it by look at your face..you're that girl that read book upside down.. -More shocking feeling when he said that-

 

U:Omo..You remember me??Ottoke..Oh please oppa,please don't tell HR unnie that I am your fans..

 

DH:Waeyo?

 

U:Bcoz I really need this job..Don't worry I'm not sesaeng fans..I'm not going to hurt you..In fact I don't even know that I going to work at your house..I just need money immediately and this job can give me that..I know I lie bout I am not a Kpop fans which is I actually do love Kpop so much and B.A.P and you Jung Daehyun is my ultimate bias but..But..I'm not gonna hurt you..I don't even know..I..-

    The way Daehyun staring at you while he ask you why make you stressful and say everything that you think could save you from be terminate from this job..But before you finish your word Daehyun cross his finger thru your lips as sign for you to stop talking..Yup you been talking to much..-

 

DH:Shh..Am I look like mad that you're my fans??-you shook your head as no-

 

DH:The reason why they don't want hire a fans for this job is bcoz they worry bout sesaeng fans or you know most of fans will share alot thing bout idol like their detail or adress to each other..That can course lot problem but if you're not that type of fans..Don't worry then..

 

U:I'm not..I promise that I will never even tell people bout my job..I swear.. - You put your hand up as you're swearing to do like what did you say..

     Daehyun grab your hand again and put it on his chest make you gigling abit..-

 

DH:I believe in you..I do hoping that my fans who will working here and take care of me coz I know if my fans who work for me then she will take care of me with full of her heart..Will you promise me to do that for me??

 

U:Jung Daehyun..

 

DH:Call me oppa when the HR noona not around okay!!

 

U:Okay oppa..

-  You help Daehyun to carry him back into his room after you feed him dinner and give him his medicine..Before he sleep you do wipe his head and body to cool down bit his tempeture..You been sitting next to him till he fall asleep..When you wanna go home he suddenly grab you hand and act like kid that having nightmare..-

 

DH:kajima..jaebal kajima..

 

U:Oppa,mianei I've to go..shh..

- You put his hand back in his blanket and cover him properly before leave him..You already put a jug of water and some snack on his side table coz he migth feel thirsty at midnight and other member still not comeback home so he still can take it by himself..He look like a little kid who sick..So,that is you're new job..Being baby sitter but for very big baby..bcoz he is Jung Daehyun..You just smiling thinking bout it..

   What an intresting job you have now..Get money in the same time get to be with you own bias..Daehyun seem to like you too make you feel so relieve but today you still not meet other member what if they don't like you..

   And what if any of them is going to tell the HR unnie bout you that could make you be terminate..You have to be careful..Hopely all of them will be ok with you..

   So far Daehyun look like very easy for you to take care of him coz he know that you really like him..But what if when other member around and get close with you??Will him changing??Catch up what will happen next in Chapter 3 of this fanfics that will coming soon..